Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville:
Tennessee Tech University is a public, co-educational and comprehensive university located in Cookeville, TN, only a little more than an hour from three of Tennessee state's metro areas Nashville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga. Tennessee Tech is known as Tennessee’s technological university, and houses six strong academic divisions covering a range of subject areas including Agricultural and Human Sciences, Arts and Sciences, Business, Education, Engineering, and Interdisciplinary Studies.
44 bachelor's degree and 23 graduate programs including an MBA, Ed.S, and Ph.D programs in business, education, engineering, arts and sciences and environmental sciences. We also provide Online Degree Programs.
Course categories include:
- Accounting and Law
- Finance & Marketing
- MBA Studies
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Manufacturing & Industrial Technology
- Computer Science
- Earth Sciences
- English & Communications
- Foreign Languages
- Web Design
- Housing & Design
- Nursing, and more...
TTU is a member of the State University and Community College System of Tennessee and is governed by the Tennessee Board of Regents.
Tennessee Tech University has been named one of America's 100 Best College Buys, earning designation two years in a row as one of the nation's best college educations for the cost. This honor comes on the heels of TTU's 2008 ranking as one of the Top Public Schools in the South by US News & World Report (for the sixth time) and as a Best Southeastern College by The Princeton Review (for the fourth time). These accolades are a reflection of the commitment our university has toward the lifelong success of our students.
- Tennessee Technological University's mission as the state's only technological university is to provide leadership and outstanding programs in engineering, the sciences, and related areas that benefit the people of Tennessee and the nation.
- The University also provides strong programs in the arts and sciences, business, education, agriculture and human ecology, nursing, music, art and interdisciplinary studies. Tennessee Tech serves students from throughout the state, nation, and many other countries, but it retains a special commitment to enrich the lives of people and communities in the Upper Cumberland region of Tennessee.
- The University's three interdisciplinary Accomplished Centers of excellence in Energy Systems Research, Manufacturing, and Water Resources and Chairs of Excellence in Business Administration strengthen the instructional, research, and service mission of the University.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: TN 38505-0001, Cookeville, Tennessee , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.