Study in English in Thailand: English-speaking college in Bangkok area for international students, bachelor degree courses in aeronautics, public health, logistics management, business & more. MBA program taught in English. Undergraduate & graduate programs in South-East Asia for Americans, Canadians.
St Theresa International College: Located in Ongkarak, Nakhon Nayok province, one hour north-east of Bangkok Thailand, St Theresa International College is an English speaking university.
We provide a range of popular Bachelor Degree programs in topics such as airline business, air traffic control, aeronautics, nursing, hotel and tourism, international business, and more. We also provide a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program.
93% of graduates find employment immediately upon completion of their respective degree.
Assumption University is the first international university in Thailand. It has three locations in Bangkok - Suvarnabhumi, Hua Mak and the City campus. We offer a range of Bachelor, Master and PhD degree courses in fields such as business administration (including MBA), management, nursing, law, engineering, music and many more.
We welcome both Thai and international students. English is the officially approved medium of instruction at the University. Five courses are in the Thai language but only for Thai speaking students. Students whose native tongue is not Thai follow the same courses in English.
The University is an international community of scholars, enlivened by Christian inspiration, engaged in the pursuit of truth and knowledge, serving the human society, especially through the creative use of interdisciplinary approaches and cybertechnology. Presently, Assumption University has thousands of international students who come from 51 countries around the world.
Undergraduate (Bachelor) degree courses include:
- Business Administration
- Nursing Science
- Science and Technology
and many more...
Graduate (Master's & Doctoral degree) Programs include:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Information Science
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration
and many more...
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited international university in Bangkok and Hua-Hin that offers a range of full-time and part-time Degree programs taught in English to international students and Thai natives.
• Study options include BBA, MBA, and General Bachelor Degree courses in a range of business, marketing, technology, and media specializations.
• Stamford utilizes the most innovative teaching and learning methods, with courses designed to be as supportive and “student-centric” as possible.
• This focus, combined with small class sizes, allows for more individual attention to be given to each student, leading to a gradual increase in English language confidence and proven, quantifiable outcomes.
• Stamford International University and our programs, curricula & degree programs are fully accredited by the Ministry of Education (MoE) & the Ministry of University Affairs (MUA) of Thailand.
Student Testimonial: "The courses are interesting and not just about learning theories, it is practical, you learn through discussions, case studies and field trips." - Petr, Czech Republic, MBA student
Undergraduate & Graduate Programs taught in English:
MBA Programs Full-time (12 months) & part-time (18 months)
• Marketing Management
• Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degrees 3 yrs study + internship • International Business Administration
• International Business Management
• International Hotel Management
Further Bachelor Degrees • Creative Media Design
• Information Technology
• Broadcast & Journalism
• Advertising & Public Relations
Dusit Thani College is located in Bangkok, Thailand and is a higher educational institution accredited by the Ministry of University Affair of Thailand. The college offers bachelor's and master's degree in business administration in various disciplines. The origins of the Dusit Thani Group dates back to 1949 when Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui, the owner, opened her first hotel, the Princess, located on Bangkok's New Road. Since then with the widespread development of Dusit Hotels and Resorts and Royal Princess Hotels, Thanpuying Chanut, who also interested in education, recognized the need for specialized hospitality training in Thailand. With that objective in mind, Dusit Thani College opened its door in June 1993.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel Management, Bachelor of Business Administration in Restaurant Mgt, Bachelor of Tourism Management, Bachelor of Management, MBA in Hotel and Tourism Management
Established in 1986, Karunya University is a Christian university 25km from the city of Coimbatore in the province of Tamil Nadu in Southern India. The university is located close Coimbatore Airport which offers connections to major cities in India, including Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad and Mumbai (Bombay). Coimbatore is approximately 426km from the city of Chennai.
Karunya University offers a range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses in the fields of computer science & technology, civil engineering, media, humanities, management, bio-technology and health sciences among many others. Our school of management offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs.
Karunya University is a residential university with approximately 7,500 students living and studying on-campus. We provide separate hostels for male and female students.
We offer a wide range of bachelor's, master's & doctoral degree courses through the following schools:
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Electrical Sciences
- School of Media
- School of Mechanical Sciences
- School of Computer Science & Technology
- School of Science & Humanities
- School of Management
- School of Bio-Technology & Health Sciences
- School of Food Sciences & Technology
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Value Education
Webster University Thailand is an American accredited university and part of a global network of International campuses, spanning America, England, Austria, Switzerland, China, and Thailand to name but a few. The main campus is located centrally, in a rural setting, between the coastal towns of Cha-Am and Hua Hin on the Gulf of Thailand. It is approximately a 180 km drive, or 2 hours, from the capital city of Bangkok.
We offer a range of American accredited courses in undergraduate and graduate programs from Media, Business, Psychology and International Relations. We also offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The University also adheres to stringent guidelines set by the Ministry of Education for Thailand, and therefore can offer you the best of all worlds.
Webster University gives students the opportunity to become "Global Citizens", an academic ideal, which is at the very core of our mission — "Transforming students for individual excellence and global citizenship."
Undergraduate Degree Programs Include:
- BA Management
- BA Management with an Emphasis in International Business
- BA Management with an Emphasis in Marketing
- BS in Business Administration
- BA in Media Communications
- BA in Advertising and Marketing Communications
- BA in Psychology
- BA in International Relations
Graduate Degree Programs Include:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in International Relations
Situated in the Klongsan area of Bangkok, Jacob Jensen Design provides a 12-month / 3-semester Design program. Collaborating with King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, the program is hosted in a functioning, world class design studio, a sister studio of the Jacob Jensen headquarters in Denmark.
While it is a learning environment, it is not a traditional school. It is a place to explore, while gaining real world experience. Reality is our teaching philosophy.
Through practice under Professor Timothy Jacob Jensen and senior designers, apprentice designers will learn the Jacob Jensen Design method, values and thought, which has evolved and been refined over decades of practice.
All design apprentices gain ethical and professional standards and add credibility to their existing résumé. Upon completion of the program, successful apprentices will graduate as designers who can competently reflect the Jacob Jensen Design style and form language.
They will have gained experience in how an international design studio operates, and they will have a unique foundation on which to build their own careers and studios.