Study in English in Thailand: English-speaking college in Bangkok area for international students, bachelor degree courses in aeronautics, public health, logistics management, business & more. MBA program taught in English. Undergraduate & graduate programs in South-East Asia for Americans, Canadians.
St Theresa International College: Located in Ongkarak, Nakhon Nayok province, one hour north-east of Bangkok Thailand, St Theresa International College is an English speaking university.
We provide a range of popular Bachelor Degree programs in topics such as airline business, air traffic control, aeronautics, nursing, hotel and tourism, international business, and more. We also provide a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program.
93% of graduates find employment immediately upon completion of their respective degree.
Webster University Thailand is an American accredited university and part of a global network of International campuses, spanning America, England, Austria, Switzerland, China, and Thailand to name but a few. The main campus is located centrally, in a rural setting, between the coastal towns of Cha-Am and Hua Hin on the Gulf of Thailand. It is approximately a 180 km drive, or 2 hours, from the capital city of Bangkok.
We offer a range of American accredited courses in undergraduate and graduate programs from Media, Business, Psychology and International Relations. We also offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The University also adheres to stringent guidelines set by the Ministry of Education for Thailand, and therefore can offer you the best of all worlds.
Webster University gives students the opportunity to become "Global Citizens", an academic ideal, which is at the very core of our mission — "Transforming students for individual excellence and global citizenship."
Undergraduate Degree Programs Include:
- BA Management
- BA Management with an Emphasis in International Business
- BA Management with an Emphasis in Marketing
- BS in Business Administration
- BA in Media Communications
- BA in Advertising and Marketing Communications
- BA in Psychology
- BA in International Relations
Graduate Degree Programs Include:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in International Relations
Dusit Thani College is located in Bangkok, Thailand and is a higher educational institution accredited by the Ministry of University Affair of Thailand. The college offers bachelor's and master's degree in business administration in various disciplines. The origins of the Dusit Thani Group dates back to 1949 when Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui, the owner, opened her first hotel, the Princess, located on Bangkok's New Road. Since then with the widespread development of Dusit Hotels and Resorts and Royal Princess Hotels, Thanpuying Chanut, who also interested in education, recognized the need for specialized hospitality training in Thailand. With that objective in mind, Dusit Thani College opened its door in June 1993.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel Management, Bachelor of Business Administration in Restaurant Mgt, Bachelor of Tourism Management, Bachelor of Management, MBA in Hotel and Tourism Management
Assumption University is the first international university in Thailand. It has three locations in Bangkok - Suvarnabhumi, Hua Mak and the City campus. We offer a range of Bachelor, Master and PhD degree courses in fields such as business administration (including MBA), management, nursing, law, engineering, music and many more.
We welcome both Thai and international students. English is the officially approved medium of instruction at the University. Five courses are in the Thai language but only for Thai speaking students. Students whose native tongue is not Thai follow the same courses in English.
The University is an international community of scholars, enlivened by Christian inspiration, engaged in the pursuit of truth and knowledge, serving the human society, especially through the creative use of interdisciplinary approaches and cybertechnology. Presently, Assumption University has thousands of international students who come from 51 countries around the world.
Undergraduate (Bachelor) degree courses include:
- Business Administration
- Nursing Science
- Science and Technology
and many more...
Graduate (Master's & Doctoral degree) Programs include:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Information Science
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration
and many more...
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited university in Bangkok and Hua-Hin offering semester abroad programs, bachelor's degrees and Fast-track MBA programs taught in English to international students and domestic students from Thailand.
• Stamford International University and our programs are fully accredited by the Ministry of Education (MoE) & the Ministry of University Affairs (MUA) of Thailand as well as the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
• It is listed on the CHE (MUA)’s List of Accredited Private Universities of Thailand. Stamford has recently become a partner of the Laureate International Universities network to enhance global resources and opportunities for students.
• STIU students come from over 100 countries worldwide and are representative of a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds. They are known for their independent spirits and creative contributions towards building a more tolerant world.
• With 2 campuses in Bangkok, and one in Hua-Hin (a popular resort destination 168km south of Bangkok), STIU is dedicated to the promotion of cultural understanding and academic excellence.
Student Testimonial: "I like the professors here because they are from many countries so they bring international business perspectives. They have real business experiences and a lot of knowledge in business to share."
- Alex, Russia
• Situated just 1 hour north-east of Bangkok, Thailand, St Theresa International College is an English speaking university that provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
• Academic programs at St Theresa International College have been designed to prepare students in pursuing careers anywhere in the world.
• It has five faculties: Business Administration, Humanities & Social Sciences, Education, Nursing Science and Public Health, offering numerous degree programs that allow students to maximize on their potential.
• Whichever program you choose, you shall be given full access to high quality learning resources that’ll help you expand on your intellectual horizon.
• Our undergraduate programs have been fine-tuned to international standards. As a student, you will be exposed to an environment where you are free to question and challenge innovative ideas together with esteemed professors, giving you the opportunity to expand upon your chosen academic field and prepare you to step into the professional world.
• B.Sc. in Aeronautics
• B.Sc. in Air Traffic Control
• B.B.A. in Airline Business
• B.Com.Arts in Digital Media
• B.Ed. in English
• B.Ed. in Mathematics
• B.A. in English for Business Communication
• B.B.A. in International Business
• B.B.A. in Logistics Management
• B.N.S. in Nursing Science
• B.Sc. in Occupational Health and Safety
• B.Sc. in Public Health
• B.Ed. in Science
• B.B.A. in Tourism & Hotel
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• M.Ed. in Educational Administration
• Graduate Diploma in Teaching
Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore
Courses / Programs
The Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM) is one of South Asia's leading post-graduate schools of journalism and media. The school is located in the heart of India's high-tech industry in Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. We offer one-year diploma and post-graduate diploma programs in print journalism, broadcast journalism or multimedia journalism. Our diploma program is available to students who have completed pre-university or Standard 12 education. Our post-graduate diploma program is open to those with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline.
The curriculum has been developed in association with Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, New York. It combines theory and practice to prepare its graduates for positions in the media industry. The main motivating factor behind the creation of this journalism college is the overwhelming need to improve the quality of journalism and elevate the stature of the profession in India.
Both diploma programs consist of core courses including advanced seminars, electives, media workshops and a master's thesis project. Depending on the type of diploma program, the requirements for graduation vary.