International university colleges Thailand: Study in English in Bangkok area, study abroad programs for international students. Bachelor's degree courses in business, nursing, science, public health, MBA program taught in English. Undergraduate & graduate programs in South-East Asia for Americans, Canadians.
St Theresa International College: Located in Ongkarak, Nakhon Nayok province, one hour north-east of Bangkok Thailand, St Theresa International College is an English speaking university. We provide a range of popular Bachelor Degree programs in topics such as airline business, air traffic control, aeronautics, nursing, hotel and tourism, international business, and more. We also provide a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. 93% of graduates find employment immediately upon completion of their respective degree. Our low student-to-faculty ratio means that you shall have an unprecedented opportunity for continuous commitment with lecturers and fellow students, allowing you to excel further in your studies.
STIC offers a variety of college degree programs that are valuable in today’s job market. Our most popular programs are in nursing, where students may earn a bachelor of nursing science and/or a Certificate of Practical Nursing.
Our fastest growing programs are in aviation, where we offer bachelor degrees in aeronautics, air traffic control, and airline business.
STIC prides itself on being an English speaking institution to ensure that students are fluent in English upon completion of their studies. All bachelors degree students perform an internship in their final semester to prepare them for their future job.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Degree Programs:
Bachelor Degree Programs: • B.Sc. in Aeronautics
• B.Sc. in Air Traffic Control
• B.B.A. in Airline Business
• B.Com.Arts in Digital Media
• B.Ed. in English
• B.Ed. in Mathematics
• B.A. in English for Business Communication
• B.B.A. in International Business
• B.B.A. in Logistics Management
• B.N.S. in Nursing Science
• B.Sc. in Occupational Health and Safety
• B.Sc. in Public Health
• B.Ed. in Science
• B.B.A. in Tourism & Hotel
Masters Degree / Diploma Programs: • Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• M.Ed. in Educational Administration
• Graduate Diploma in Teaching
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees online that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplacein Thailand, Asia & around the world.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Online MBA Program:
The online MBA syllabus is focused on enhancing competencies across areas such as leadership, critical thinking, project planning, and a host of further advanced business disciplines. Each program module is led by an experienced UCW academic, whose role is to encourage discussion and debate, to facilitate active student participation, and to provide guidance and feedback.
Those who graduate from this ACBSP-accredited MBA program will find themselves more capable of responding strategically to challenges within the business environment presents. You will learn to take responsibility for important decisions, with the ability to explain yourself and your ideas.
Student Review: “I love the flexibility of the online classes, as well as the structure of the weekly course load and due dates. I was able to complete my school work around my work, family and social life.”
Megan Clifton, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited university in Bangkok and Hua-Hin offering semester abroad programs, bachelor's degrees and Fast-track MBA programs taught in English to international students and domestic students from Thailand.
• Stamford International University and our programs are fully accredited by the Ministry of Education (MoE) & the Ministry of University Affairs (MUA) of Thailand as well as the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
• It is listed on the CHE (MUA)’s List of Accredited Private Universities of Thailand. Stamford has recently become a partner of the Laureate International Universities network to enhance global resources and opportunities for students.
• STIU students come from over 100 countries worldwide and are representative of a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds. They are known for their independent spirits and creative contributions towards building a more tolerant world.
• With 2 campuses in Bangkok, and one in Hua-Hin (a popular resort destination 168km south of Bangkok), STIU is dedicated to the promotion of cultural understanding and academic excellence.
Student Testimonial: "I like the professors here because they are from many countries so they bring international business perspectives. They have real business experiences and a lot of knowledge in business to share."
- Alex, Russia
Located in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand, David Game Management School offers a wide range of Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Pre-MBA courses in a variety of Business / Management fields. Designed for both local and international students, our course specializations include Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Business Management, Tourism, IT, and more. We provide built-in language learning support at all levels within our courses as well as offering stand-alone English Language programmes.
All of our Certificate and Diploma programmes consist of a 2-year study period in Thailand, and a 3rd year Study Abroad Programme. We ensure that our tried and tested approach to teaching and learning which focuses on the individual approach to be introduced to all of our programmes delivered in Thailand.
At David Game, we create an environment for students with learning opportunity to enrich their knowledge, to develop new talents and skills. Our structured environment enables students to obtain the results which they need to enter the university or career of their choice.
All Certificate and Diploma programmes consist of a 2-year study period in Thailand and 3rd year Study Abroad Programme.
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Business Management
- Certificate in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma Information Technology
- 1-year Study Period
English Language Courses:
- 10 week course (120 hours)
- 15 week course (180 hours)
Webster University Thailand is an American accredited university and part of a global network of International campuses, spanning America, England, Austria, Switzerland, China, and Thailand to name but a few. The main campus is located centrally, in a rural setting, between the coastal towns of Cha-Am and Hua Hin on the Gulf of Thailand. It is approximately a 180 km drive, or 2 hours, from the capital city of Bangkok.
We offer a range of American accredited courses in undergraduate and graduate programs from Media, Business, Psychology and International Relations. We also offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The University also adheres to stringent guidelines set by the Ministry of Education for Thailand, and therefore can offer you the best of all worlds.
Webster University gives students the opportunity to become "Global Citizens", an academic ideal, which is at the very core of our mission — "Transforming students for individual excellence and global citizenship."
Undergraduate Degree Programs Include:
- BA Management
- BA Management with an Emphasis in International Business
- BA Management with an Emphasis in Marketing
- BS in Business Administration
- BA in Media Communications
- BA in Advertising and Marketing Communications
- BA in Psychology
- BA in International Relations
Graduate Degree Programs Include:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in International Relations
Qingdao Technological University Qindao College (QDC) is a beautiful university located in the coastal city of Qingdao, Shandong Province, north-east China.
The campus covers more than 200 acres, with more than 16,700 undergraduate students in 8 faculties. We provide Semester Chinese Language Programs and Bachelor Degree Majors for international students. Courses are taught in Chinese to students from around the globe.
At QDC, we have about 400 international students studying Chinese and other bachelor majors. We have experienced professors for Chinese teaching and we consistently get good feedback from international students.
Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore
Courses / Programs
The Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM) is one of South Asia's leading post-graduate schools of journalism and media. The school is located in the heart of India's high-tech industry in Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. We offer one-year diploma and post-graduate diploma programs in print journalism, broadcast journalism or multimedia journalism. Our diploma program is available to students who have completed pre-university or Standard 12 education. Our post-graduate diploma program is open to those with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline.
The curriculum has been developed in association with Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, New York. It combines theory and practice to prepare its graduates for positions in the media industry. The main motivating factor behind the creation of this journalism college is the overwhelming need to improve the quality of journalism and elevate the stature of the profession in India.
Both diploma programs consist of core courses including advanced seminars, electives, media workshops and a master's thesis project. Depending on the type of diploma program, the requirements for graduation vary.