• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition. • We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Reivew: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.”
- Shivaji, India
Online Training College in Hertford, South East England, is a virtual training college offering live accredited Legal Secretarial & Paralegal courses online. If you are unable to attend our live online classes, you can also access our recorded video lessons.
The role of Paralegals is crucial within legal services. Our courses permit you to apply for an Affiliate grade if you have not started work as a Paralegal, or an Associate grade if you have legal working experience.
Our courses are suitable for Postgraduates, Undergraduates, Legal Clerks, Secretaries, Legal Secretaries, Court Clerks and those wishing to work within the legal profession. Students not only throughout the UK, but from South Africa, Australia and India have benefited from our courses.
Our Legal Secretary courses are accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and conform to National Competency Standards.
Student Testimonials: "This is a fantastic course I loved every second of it! You are one of the best teachers I ever had. I never had any problems in understanding the topics and you were very helpful whenever I needed some guidance.I never studied law before and I am so glad my first try was through this course." - Pippa
"I received the diploma yesterday! I must underline that the course is extremely high in quality and your tutoring is of a superb high quality."
- OTC Student
3.KBM London School of Accountancy and Business Studies
Courses / Programs
KBM London School of Accountancy and Business Studies (KBM LSABS) is a further adult education college situated in the Park Royal area of West London, within walking distance of Park Royal Tube Station, Hanger Lane Tube Station and West Acton Tube Station. We welcome students in ACCA, ATHE, iam, EDI and British Safety Council affiliated programs in Accountancy, Travel and Tourism, Hospitality Management, Administrative Management, English and also short courses in Health and Safety.
KBM London School of Accountancy & Business Studies offers a variety of comprehensive courses which are internationally recognized. The college emphasis is upon providing guidance for the local and international students in order to shape their long term career plans.
One of our special features is practical training in accountancy which is for students with or without previous education in accountancy, and has proved very helpful in finding them jobs. The innovative approach of KBM LSABS is to not only to provide academic programs of development but also to impart practical training to provide hands on experience which can help them to start their career as experienced candidate.
- PGD in Business Management
- PGD in IT
- PGD in Tourism Management
- Postgraduate International Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Higher Diploma for Management Assisstants
- Award / Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Administrative Management
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- English for Business (EfB)
- Spoken English for Industry and Commerce (SEFIC)
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (CertTEFL)
- British Safety Council Award in Health & Safety
5E Ltd has been providing IT training and work-based learning for local students in London since 1998. We aim to improve access to high quality education and employment through accredited training, enterprise and employment programmes and promise to provide a high quality, relevant service tailored to meet the needs of all our students.
5E Ltd has 8 centres in North and East London including Tottenham (Selby Road), Enfield (Pegamoid Road), Colindale (Edgware Road), Wood Green (Coburg Road), Ilford (Clements Road), Stratford (Broadway), Barking (Wakering Road) and Edmonton (Edmonton Green).
The high quality of delivery is proven by our high success rates of getting people into jobs. In 2008, 60% of learners with severe barriers to employment gained sustainable jobs after attending employability training courses with 5E.
Our training centres are equipped with the latest technology and resources to serve our learner’s needs for ICT training, job search provision, basic skills training and work-based learning.
Basic Skills Training & Short Courses
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses
- National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs)
- Literacy & Numeracy
- Basic IT Skills
High Level IT Networking & Professional Courses:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- VMware VCP vSphere 4.1 (Virtualisation)
Tower Hamlets College offers a vast range of courses at our East London College in the UK. Our college is situated in Poplar in the East End of London very close to Canary Wharf. We offer both further education college courses and sixth form college courses, full time and part time courses, daytime and evening courses to young people and adult learners. In addition we offer professional training programmes including work based training and individual business advice. Our college is a multi cultural and international college and welcome students from all sectors of the community as well as students from abroad.
The college has four main sites at Poplar High Street, Arbour Square, East India Dock Road and Bethnal Green Road. We also have courses at community centres throughout the borough. We welcome students of all ages and backgrounds and aim to treat everyone with fairness and respect.
Courses offered at Tower Hamlets FE and 6th Form College cover many levels and include GCSEs, A Levels, AVCE and GNVQ, Advanced, Intermediate and Foundation levels, City and Guilds, work based learning and apprenticeships, introductory courses, vocational courses and courses for adults with learning difficulties. Age ranges vary from adult courses, to courses for 16-19 year olds and we now have school links and offer courses to 14-16 year olds.
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
P4B Training is a small, friendly training establishment offering accredited nail & beauty certificate & diploma courses. We are based in the small, picturesque village of Finningley, which lies along the A614 road, about 6 miles from the centre of Doncaster in South Yorkshire. Finningley is located just a few minutes from Robin Hood Airport, the M18 and the A1.
P4B Training caters for complete beginners and experienced beauty therapists alike, and has training classes to suit all. Our nail courses are set out so that you can start at the level you are currently at, without having to sit through subjects you already have a qualification in. We are a totally independent training establishment.
Our manicure and pedicure course is as indepth as NVQ level 3 in beauty and is a pre-requisite some of our nail courses. On this course you will also learn Anatomy and Physiology, as we believe this is a must for all nail technicians.
Our educator has been in the industry for over 15 years and has run her own beauty therapy business for more than 10 years. She is an EZ Flow master artist nail technician, fully qualified beauty therapist, holistic therapist, along with being a qualified teacher.
Reception Academy was founded in 2008 with the main objective of providing Hotels with exceptionally skilled staff in all departments. Since offering our classroom based courses to the general public in 2010, we have trained countless passionate students, wanting a career in Hospitality. With a high success rate of our graduates gaining employment in the industry, we have played a decisive role in improving the lives of committed individuals and made scores of dreams come true.
On-Site Hospitality Courses:
- Hotel Receptionist & Opera PMS
- Hotel Reservations Agent & Opera PMS
- Opera PMS Hotel Software
- Hospitality Management
- Supervision & Leadership
- Hospitality English Language
Online Hospitality Courses:
- Telephone Handling Skills
- Message Handling Skills
- Hotel Reservations Taking a Booking by Phone
- Up-Selling Techniques Expert Sales Skills
- Interaction & Networking Techniques
- Exceeding Guest Expectations
Impressing Your Guests With Excellence
- Listen & Learn Exercise
Professional Hospitality Communication
West Thames College with two campuses in the Borough of Hounslow, West London, England, is one of the most successful colleges of Further and Higher Education in London with a growing reputation for excellence. West Thames College offers university level qualifications at Level 4 and higher including Higher National Diploma (HND), Foundation Degree and BA Hons Degree courses.
Students from many different countries choose to study at West Thames College. The variety of cultures within the college creates a dynamic, friendly and exciting environment. Our aim is to make your time at West Thames College one that will benefit you all your life.
We've got hundreds of courses - from basic skills to degree level in a wide range of subjects. So, whether you're a school leaver, an adult, an international student or an employer, we're bound to have the perfect course for you.
- A Levels
- Access to Higher Education
- Art & Design
- Beauty Therapy
- Business and Administration
- Computing and ICT
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Health and Care
& more ...
Simplicity Remastered is a quality hair-stylist training centre for stylists of all levels, from total beginner to advanced. Conveniently located in Soho in Central London, our training centre is on Rathbone Street, just off Tottenham Court Road and opposite Goodge St Underground Tube Station. Simplicity Remastered School delivers personal, one-on-one hair stylist training to individuals and beauty professionals. Our programme consists of 5 three-hour sessions tailored to how each student learns – visual, oral or kinesthetic. As well as theoretical knowledge, we teach the five simple and practical techniques that are used to create all haircuts, and deliver knowledge, confidence and results.
The foundation of classic cutting paves the way for increased stylist knowledge and confidence and is the simplest and quickest way to increase client satisfaction and loyalty. The ‘five sessions for five techniques’ look at one length, layers, graduation, scissor over comb and freehand techniques. Focused and targeted, each session is designed to transfer knowledge as simply as possible. Simplicity Remastered School will, quite simply, take you and your team to a superior level of haircutting.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-07-16 were from viewers in:
Albion St. Thomas, Jamaica;
Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia;
Raipur chhattisgarh, India;
Abu Dhabi, UAE;
Submit your School, College, Institute to our Colleges Directory. You are here: School & College Guide> Best Colleges> College Courses in UK, Business, Management, IT Computers, Science College Courses in London, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Sheffield, Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Wales, Cardiff...