• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition. • We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Reivew: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.”
- Shivaji, India
Online Training College in Hertford, South East England, is a virtual training college offering live accredited Legal Secretarial & Paralegal courses online. If you are unable to attend our live online classes, you can also access our recorded video lessons.
The role of Paralegals is crucial within legal services. Our courses permit you to apply for an Affiliate grade if you have not started work as a Paralegal, or an Associate grade if you have legal working experience.
Our courses are suitable for Postgraduates, Undergraduates, Legal Clerks, Secretaries, Legal Secretaries, Court Clerks and those wishing to work within the legal profession. Students not only throughout the UK, but from South Africa, Australia and India have benefited from our courses.
Our Legal Secretary courses are accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and conform to National Competency Standards.
Student Testimonials: "This is a fantastic course I loved every second of it! You are one of the best teachers I ever had. I never had any problems in understanding the topics and you were very helpful whenever I needed some guidance.I never studied law before and I am so glad my first try was through this course." - Pippa
"I received the diploma yesterday! I must underline that the course is extremely high in quality and your tutoring is of a superb high quality."
- OTC Student
3.KBM London School of Accountancy and Business Studies
Courses / Programs
KBM London School of Accountancy and Business Studies (KBM LSABS) is a further adult education college situated in the Park Royal area of West London, within walking distance of Park Royal Tube Station, Hanger Lane Tube Station and West Acton Tube Station. We welcome students in ACCA, ATHE, iam, EDI and British Safety Council affiliated programs in Accountancy, Travel and Tourism, Hospitality Management, Administrative Management, English and also short courses in Health and Safety.
KBM London School of Accountancy & Business Studies offers a variety of comprehensive courses which are internationally recognized. The college emphasis is upon providing guidance for the local and international students in order to shape their long term career plans.
One of our special features is practical training in accountancy which is for students with or without previous education in accountancy, and has proved very helpful in finding them jobs. The innovative approach of KBM LSABS is to not only to provide academic programs of development but also to impart practical training to provide hands on experience which can help them to start their career as experienced candidate.
- PGD in Business Management
- PGD in IT
- PGD in Tourism Management
- Postgraduate International Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Higher Diploma for Management Assisstants
- Award / Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Administrative Management
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- English for Business (EfB)
- Spoken English for Industry and Commerce (SEFIC)
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (CertTEFL)
- British Safety Council Award in Health & Safety
5E Ltd has been providing IT training and work-based learning for local students in London since 1998. We aim to improve access to high quality education and employment through accredited training, enterprise and employment programmes and promise to provide a high quality, relevant service tailored to meet the needs of all our students.
5E Ltd has 8 centres in North and East London including Tottenham (Selby Road), Enfield (Pegamoid Road), Colindale (Edgware Road), Wood Green (Coburg Road), Ilford (Clements Road), Stratford (Broadway), Barking (Wakering Road) and Edmonton (Edmonton Green).
The high quality of delivery is proven by our high success rates of getting people into jobs. In 2008, 60% of learners with severe barriers to employment gained sustainable jobs after attending employability training courses with 5E.
Our training centres are equipped with the latest technology and resources to serve our learner’s needs for ICT training, job search provision, basic skills training and work-based learning.
Basic Skills Training & Short Courses
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses
- National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs)
- Literacy & Numeracy
- Basic IT Skills
High Level IT Networking & Professional Courses:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- VMware VCP vSphere 4.1 (Virtualisation)
CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine) is the UK's leading training provider in natural therapies and has colleges across the UK (London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh and Manchester) and across Ireland, South Africa and in the USA. All CNM students gain an understanding of naturopathic therapies and can choose to specialise in Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, or as a CNM Natural Chef.
Diploma Courses with full-time and part-time study in Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, or as a CNM Natural Chef.
Short Courses include such things as, Nutrition for Everyday Living, Herbs for Everyday Living, Homeopathy for Everyday Living, Cooking for Health, Juicing for Health, Detox, Cleanse and Weight Loss, Kinesiology, Natural Skincare and Skin Nutrition and Indian Head Massage.
Our Post-graduate courses include, Iridology and Chinese Nutritional Therapy.
Conveniently located in central London, Kensington College of Business (KCB) provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses in the fields of business, accounting and management to UK-based and international students. We also prepare students for the qualifications of leading Chartered Professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA). In addition, we provide specialist training to major corporate clients (including Lloyds TSB and Capita Registrars).
KCB has the distinction of being the first College both in the UK and internationally to be inspected and accredited by ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Colleges), which comes under the direct supervision of OfSted. KCB is also validated and awarded by the University of Wales.
Our campus is located in Holborn, which is in the heart of London in close proximity to the financial district of the City of London. This area is renowned as one of the foremost financial centres of the world and the world famous shopping/entertainment district (the West End) of the City of London.
We are a specialist vocational sixth College in South Croydon offering outstanding experiences and nationally recognised qualifications. Recent Ofsted inspections and local reports indicate clearly that we are now offering the best education and training of any College in the surrounding boroughs.
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
Nails and Beauty Academy provides professional nail courses and beauty training courses for students in the UK, and we have four, specialist nail and beauty training centres in London (in Hammersmith, Westminster, Putney and Fulham). We provide expert Nail Technician Courses, Beauty Courses and Make-Up Courses for complete beginners and for more advanced courses for those who seek to update and refresh their skills or implement new techniques.
We specialise in the nail and beauty industry and keep up to date with the latest techniques and products on the market. All our Beauty Training Courses are accredited by the Associated Beauty Therapists (ABT), a UK-based company offering both membership and insurance solutions to beauty therapists. ABT is designed by therapists, for therapists, in order to give your qualification real credibility in the workplace.
Our accredited courses run regularly at all four London training centres, and are just a few minutes away from the District Line tube stations.
AbFab Beauty Training Academy, based in Waterlooville, Hampshire on the south coast of England (approx. 8 miles north of Portsmouth), are a private training provider for beauty therapy, nail technology and holistic therapies. Our lecturers are all professionals with a wealth of knowledge and expertise within the beauty therapy business and can boast over twenty years teaching experience at the highest level. AbFab realise the secret to achievement starts with the environment in which we learn. To that end AbFab have created and designed a unique relaxed teaching program to benefit the learner. Our courses are centred around small groups for maximum learner/lecturer contact, a detail AbFab believe is essential for the learner. AbFab is an approved VTCT centre, this means you can be assured of the highest quaility training due to the strict guidelines of the countries leading awarding body.
AbFab construct their courses to suit the learner and their objectives/goals.We realise each learner has an individual learning need, AbFab's unique training program allows a 'work/life balance' giving you the opportunity to train in the time that suits you.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-08-21 were from viewers in:
FREEPORT, GB, Bahamas;
Abu Dhabi, UAE;
hollywood fl, USA;
Cape Town, South Africa;
Albion St. Thomas, Jamaica;
Cayman, Cayman Islands;
Submit your School, College, Institute to our Colleges Directory. You are here: School & College Guide> Best Colleges> College Courses in UK, Business, Management, IT Computers, Science College Courses in London, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Sheffield, Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Wales, Cardiff...