Career Training in UK: College in Wiltshire, Degree, diploma courses in Salisbury, Business studies, Computer training, NVQ, A-level courses, Engineering, Construction, Beauty therapy, Childcare qualifications in the south-west of England
Wiltshire College Salisbury: Located in Salisbury, south east Wiltshire in the south of England, approximately 80 miles from London and 23 miles north of Southampton, Wiltshire College Salisbury offers a unique blend of education and training to individual students and businesses throughout south Wiltshire and beyond. Whilst many of our students study full time at the College, an even greater number study with us part-time in their schools, work places, in community facilities, at Wiltshire College Salisbury. The focus of our business is in providing a high quality, relevant range of courses and training which meet the needs of our community.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
For many of our students their time at Salisbury is the bridge to achieving their goals and every year we celebrate their success - whether at Graduation in the splendour of the Cathedral, at work, at school or at our awards night, we recognise the achievements of our students and the pleasure we have gained from working them. Come and see why 9 out of 10 students would recommend Wiltshire College Salisbury to a friend and why Ofsted consider the way we look after our students as “outstanding”.
Courses / Programs:
Fulltime and Parttime Further and Higher Education Courses with Diplomas, NVQs, BA (Hons), HNDs, Foundation Degrees PGCEs/Cert Eds and A-Levels in Business, Computing, Construction, Engineering, Media, Art and Design, Performing Arts, Administration, Higher Education, Health Care, Sport, Travel and Toursim and many more. We welcome international students.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Lambeth College offers a wide range of career training courses in South West London. Whether you want to prepare for university, gain skills to improve your job prospects, complete an apprenticeship, or return to learning after many years, we have a course for you. Lambeth College has schools in Brixton, Clapham and Vauxhall.
We are committed to ensuring we offer the very best education and training to our learners, giving them the skills and support they need to achieve their goals. We are also committed to providing the best experience we can to all our learners, with modern industry standard facilities and excellent support from experienced teachers.
At Lambeth College you don’t just get a valuable qualification - you also get the skills and confidence to help you get ahead in your career!
AbFab Beauty Training Academy, based in Waterlooville, Hampshire on the south coast of England (approx. 8 miles north of Portsmouth), are a private training provider for beauty therapy, nail technology and holistic therapies. Our lecturers are all professionals with a wealth of knowledge and expertise within the beauty therapy business and can boast over twenty years teaching experience at the highest level. AbFab realise the secret to achievement starts with the environment in which we learn. To that end AbFab have created and designed a unique relaxed teaching program to benefit the learner. Our courses are centred around small groups for maximum learner/lecturer contact, a detail AbFab believe is essential for the learner. AbFab is an approved VTCT centre, this means you can be assured of the highest quaility training due to the strict guidelines of the countries leading awarding body.
AbFab construct their courses to suit the learner and their objectives/goals.We realise each learner has an individual learning need, AbFab's unique training program allows a 'work/life balance' giving you the opportunity to train in the time that suits you.
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
Oxford College International (OCI) in Park Royal, northwest London, is a private, accredited International College offering certificate and diploma courses in IT, Healthcare and Accountancy to UK and International Students. OCI prides itself in the quality of the lectures and has trained thousands of students since 1996.
We are accredited by well respected awarding bodies such as OCR, EDI, ABE, ABP, OTHM, BCS, IAM, IAB, Ascentis and are a listed training provider for CIMA and ACCA accountancy bodies and Edexcel through a third party arrangement.
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Business Management
- Computers and IT
- Health and Social Care
- Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling UK students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
Creating world class skills for beauty, supporting employers, building opportunity, transforming lives. LCBT is the Centre of Vocational Excellence (CovE) for Beauty, Retail and Holistic Care. We engage industry consultants, sit on industry boards, consult with employers, conduct research, develop specialist programmes, deliver world class training, provide business support and place people in jobs!
Located on Great Marlborough Street, Soho, City of Westminster, Greater London at LCBT we continually strive for excellence in our training and in our support for businesses and in this way we promote and grow the Beauty Industry as a whole. We always say, we don't run courses, we train for industry and there is a big difference. Quite simply, we want you to have the best experience possible when training with us. This experience will then allow you to achieve all of your goals in this wonderful, exciting industry and make your aspirations a reality.
We offer a wide range of course in Beauty, Retail and Holistic Care including Beauty Therapy NVQ (Level 1 to 3); Diploma in Retail Beauty Consultancy. We offer Workshops such as Health & Safety; The Law and How Regulations will Affect your Business; Promote Additional Products & Services to Clients; Develop & Maintain your Effectiveness at Work. We also provide short courses in Epilation; Massage; Waxing Techniques; Fashion Makeup; Thermo Stone Therapy; Manicures and Pedicures and other topics.