Career Training in England, UK: College courses in the London area, Business studies, Accounting, Computer training in Surrey, IT certification, NVQ certificate, A-level courses, Engineering, Hospitality diploma, Healthcare, Nursing qualifications in the south-east of England
Merton College, London: Merton College, based in Morden, Surrey, UK, is a career training school offering courses from basic English, IT and numeracy through to programmes that will equip you for entry to University or give you advanced vocational skills. We teach a wide range of courses at different levels, to people from many different backgrounds and of all ages. Many of our students are aged 16-19 but we also have a substantial number of mature learners. We have equal numbers of male and female students and a wide representation of ethnic backgrounds. Both students and our staff contribute to a rich culture and positive atmosphere at the College.
- Business, Leisure & Management Accounting - AAT NVQ Level 2 Accounting - AAT NVQ Level 2 (Apprenticeship) Accounting - AAT NVQ Level 3 Accounting - AAT NVQ Level 3 (Advance Apprenticeship) Accounting - AAT NVQ Level 4 Airline Cabin Crew - NCFE Level 2 Certificate Airport Passenger Services Agents - NCFE Level 2 Certificate Business - BTEC First Diploma Business - BTEC National Certificate Business Skills and Administration - OCR Business Skills and Administration OCR NVQ 2 Business, Administration and Finance - Level 1 Diploma Fares & Ticketing Level 1 Fares & Ticketing Level 2 First Aid at Work First Aid for Appointed Persons Certificate - Basic Galileo Improving Personal Exercise and Nutrition Certificate - Level 2 Management - Diploma in First Line Management Level 3 Management - Diploma in Management and Leadership Level 5 & more .. - Catering, Hospitality & Facilities Services BICS Cleaning Certificate BICS Food Premises Cleaning Cleaning & Support Services NVQ Level 1 Cleaning & Support Services NVQ Level 2 Food & Drinks Service NVQ Level 1 Food & Drinks Service NVQ Level 2 Food Hygiene Hospitality Multi Skills NVQ Assessors Award A1 NVQ Verifiers Award V1 Professional Cookery - NVQ Level 2 Professional Cookery - NVQ Level 3 Professional Cookery - VRQ Level 1and NVQ Level 1 Food Service
- Community Education British Sign Language Level 1 Counselling - Introduction Counselling Skills - Level 2 Certificate (CSK-L2) Counselling Studies - Level 3 Certificate (CST-L3) ESOL – English for Speakers of Other Languages Literacy Level 1 Literacy Level 2 Teaching - City & Guilds 7303 Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector Teaching Assistants Certificate Level 2 Teaching Assistants Certificate Level 3
- Computing A+ PC Maintenance Cisco Networking Program - CCNA Discovery & CCNA Exploration - OCR National Certificate Foundation Degree IT for E-business (Network Specialist) IT Essentials IT for Adults (ECDL) IT Practitioners - BTEC First Diploma IT Practitioners - BTEC National Diploma Multimedia Web Development New CLAIT 2006 OCR Introduction to Computers
- Engineering, Motorcycles & Musical Instruments Musical Instruments: Guitar - Classical ASET Level 3 2D Computer Aided Design 3D Computer Aided Design AutoCAD Five Day Block - 2D or 3D Electronic Engineering - BTEC National Diploma in electrical/Electronics Engineering & Technology - BTEC Introductory Certificate, Entry/Level 1 Engineering/Electronics - BTEC First Diploma Engineering/Electronics - BTEC National Diploma Guitar Electrics Servicing Guitar Set Up Model Engineering (Making) - Evening Course Motorcycle Apprenticeship - NVQ 2 Motorcycle Engineering NVQ Level 3 (Advanced Apprentice) Motorcycle Mechanics Advanced Skills Motorcycle Mechanics Practical Skills Motorcycle Servicing - City & Guilds Entry Level 3 Motorcycle Servicing and Repair - IMI Award Level 1 Motorcycle Servicing and Repair - IMI Certificate Level 2 Motorcycle Servicing and Repair - IMI Diploma Level 3 Musical Instrument Technology: Woodwind Instrument Repair (Evening) & more ...
- Nursing & Health Professions Access to HE Diploma - Nursing and Science pathways Access to HE Diploma - Social Work Care Start: Literacy in the Workplace Caring for Children - CACHE Foundation Award Childcare & Education - CACHE Award/Certificate/Diploma Level 2 Childcare & Education - CACHE Award/Certificate/Diploma Level 3 Decontamination and Sterilisation Certificate Dementia Awareness Certificate Get into Health or Child Care Health & Social Care - BTEC First Diploma Health & Social Care - BTEC National Certificate Health & Social Care NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care NVQ Level 3 Nursing Cadetship - NVQ 2 & 3 Oral Health Care NVQ 3 Pharmaceutical Science - BTEC National Certificate Pharmacy Services Foundation Degree Pre Access Course Registered Managers Award NVQ 4 Safe Handling of Medicines Certificate & more ...
- A Levels and Creative Studies Art & Design - BTEC First Diploma Art: Fine Art - A2 Level Art: Fine Art - AS Level Art: Graphic Design - A2 Level Art: Graphic Design -AS Level Art: Textiles - A2 Level Art: Textiles - AS Level Biology - A2 Level Biology - AS Level Business Studies - A2 Level Business Studies - AS Level Chemistry - A2 Level Chemistry - AS Level Drama and Theatre Studies - A2 Level Drama and Theatre Studies - AS Level English - GCSE English Language & Literature - A2 Level English Language & Literature - AS Level English Literature - AS Level Fashion & Clothing - BTEC National Diploma & more ...
Plus a variety of courses in the following areas: - e2e, Prince's Trust and Skills for Working Life - 14-16 School Links - Learn Direct
Situated in Wisley, Woking, 14 miles south west of London, Surrey, England, the Royal Horticultural Society is the UK's leading gardening charity dedicated to advancing horticulture and promoting good gardening. Our goal is to help people share a passion for plants, to encourage excellence in horticulture and inspire all those with an interest in gardening. We offer programs in Advanced Certificate, Diploma and Master of Horticulture. We also organise walks and talks, practical demonstrations, short courses and workshops giving gardeners of all levels a platform of transferable skills and knowledge.
We promote our commitment to gardeners and gardening through inspirational flower shows and events, gardens, advice, research, learning & education, our role in community horticulture and much more. We provide gardeners with a practical understanding of the science that underpins gardening, to improve their experience. We develop ideas on best practice in gardening that meet the needs of gardeners while respecting the environment. Our research yields practical benefits for gardeners at all levels of experience and interest.
Advanced Certificate, Diploma and Master of Horticulture covering a wide range of horticultural subjects from plant propagation to garden planning; Continuing Professional Development. We also offer walks and talks, practical demonstrations, short courses and workshops giving gardeners of all levels a platform of transferable skills and knowledge.
The European Centre of Technology (ECT) is a career training school that has been running training courses since 1975 and has a wealth of experience providing Engineering, Management and Finance workshops.
Our professional Engineering, Management and Finance training courses are organised online and on-campus in collaboration with leading European and international universities.
ECT Courses held in the UK and globally through classroom or online learning can be used as a progression route leading to further studies.
The internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate (GMC) is awarded to successful course participants, as important evidence of the theoretical and practical skills required of professionals and quality practitioners in the industry.
Cheadle & Marple Sixth Form College is one of the largest and most successful Sixth Form Colleges in the country. With modern campuses in Cheadle and Marple, Stockport in the Greater Manchester area, the College offers a wide range of academic, vocational and work-based courses for school-leavers and adult learners of all ages within a friendly learning environment. Both campuses have a thriving and colourful learning environment and offer a broadly similar choice of courses for all the community.
Over 500 full and part time courses available. There are successful Sixth Forms at both Cheadle and Marple and a wide range of flexible courses for adults at both campuses that include; Art and Photography, Business, Finance & Law, Home & Interior Design, Fashion, Tailoring & Embroidery, Crafts, Languages, Dance & Drama
Hadlow College is Kent's premier land-based college and one of the top three such colleges in the United Kingdom. Our primary aim is to offer high quality education across all levels and curriculum areas and we benefit from a dedicated and hard working team of people who are passionate about their subject.
The College has three campuses across Kent, the main site being at Hadlow near Tonbridge with two satellite sites at Mottingham in South East London and Canterbury which serve North West Kent and East Kent respectively.
Hadlow College offers a number of degrees and vocational qualifications in subjects such as agriculture, garden design, horticulture, equine studies, landscape management and animal conservation. In addition, because we have links with the University of Greenwich you'll benefit from access to a thriving international community and use of their range of resources and social events.
Mary Reid International Spa Academy is located in the centre of Edinburgh, a short walk from the main bus station, Waverley and Haymarket train stations. We provide a wide range of part-time, full-time, short-term, undergraduate and postgraduate beauty therapy courses, and all are from the central Edinburgh Beauty School. We have an excellent reputation for the quality of our learning both in beauty therapy and body therapy, leading to internationally recognised qualifications - ITEC & CIDESCO.
Since 1954, the Mary Reid International Spa Academy has been at the forefront of education and beauty therapy in the UK, offering a vibrant learning experience. Mary Reid has become recognised throughout the world as one of the very best places for therapy students to 'learn their trade'. The school is proud to uphold Mary Reid's commitment to excellence, maintaining high standards of training that helps graduates develop successful, fulfilling careers.
Our syllabus delivers a complete skill set for the modern spa professional, providing the sector with expertly trained students with well rounded skills and abilities not just in therapy but across every aspect of spa operations and management.
Oxford College International (OCI) in Park Royal, northwest London, is a private, accredited International College offering certificate and diploma courses in IT, Healthcare and Accountancy to UK and International Students. OCI prides itself in the quality of the lectures and has trained thousands of students since 1996.
We are accredited by well respected awarding bodies such as OCR, EDI, ABE, ABP, OTHM, BCS, IAM, IAB, Ascentis and are a listed training provider for CIMA and ACCA accountancy bodies and Edexcel through a third party arrangement.
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Business Management
- Computers and IT
- Health and Social Care
- Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Higher National Diploma (HND)