Career Training in England, UK: College courses in the London area, Business studies, Accounting, Computer training in Surrey, IT certification, NVQ certificate, A-level courses, Engineering, Hospitality diploma, Healthcare, Nursing qualifications in the south-east of England
Merton College, London: Merton College, based in Morden, Surrey, UK, is a career training school offering courses from basic English, IT and numeracy through to programmes that will equip you for entry to University or give you advanced vocational skills. We teach a wide range of courses at different levels, to people from many different backgrounds and of all ages. Many of our students are aged 16-19 but we also have a substantial number of mature learners. We have equal numbers of male and female students and a wide representation of ethnic backgrounds. Both students and our staff contribute to a rich culture and positive atmosphere at the College.
- Business, Leisure & Management Accounting - AAT NVQ Level 2 Accounting - AAT NVQ Level 2 (Apprenticeship) Accounting - AAT NVQ Level 3 Accounting - AAT NVQ Level 3 (Advance Apprenticeship) Accounting - AAT NVQ Level 4 Airline Cabin Crew - NCFE Level 2 Certificate Airport Passenger Services Agents - NCFE Level 2 Certificate Business - BTEC First Diploma Business - BTEC National Certificate Business Skills and Administration - OCR Business Skills and Administration OCR NVQ 2 Business, Administration and Finance - Level 1 Diploma Fares & Ticketing Level 1 Fares & Ticketing Level 2 First Aid at Work First Aid for Appointed Persons Certificate - Basic Galileo Improving Personal Exercise and Nutrition Certificate - Level 2 Management - Diploma in First Line Management Level 3 Management - Diploma in Management and Leadership Level 5 & more .. - Catering, Hospitality & Facilities Services BICS Cleaning Certificate BICS Food Premises Cleaning Cleaning & Support Services NVQ Level 1 Cleaning & Support Services NVQ Level 2 Food & Drinks Service NVQ Level 1 Food & Drinks Service NVQ Level 2 Food Hygiene Hospitality Multi Skills NVQ Assessors Award A1 NVQ Verifiers Award V1 Professional Cookery - NVQ Level 2 Professional Cookery - NVQ Level 3 Professional Cookery - VRQ Level 1and NVQ Level 1 Food Service
- Community Education British Sign Language Level 1 Counselling - Introduction Counselling Skills - Level 2 Certificate (CSK-L2) Counselling Studies - Level 3 Certificate (CST-L3) ESOL – English for Speakers of Other Languages Literacy Level 1 Literacy Level 2 Teaching - City & Guilds 7303 Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector Teaching Assistants Certificate Level 2 Teaching Assistants Certificate Level 3
- Computing A+ PC Maintenance Cisco Networking Program - CCNA Discovery & CCNA Exploration - OCR National Certificate Foundation Degree IT for E-business (Network Specialist) IT Essentials IT for Adults (ECDL) IT Practitioners - BTEC First Diploma IT Practitioners - BTEC National Diploma Multimedia Web Development New CLAIT 2006 OCR Introduction to Computers
- Engineering, Motorcycles & Musical Instruments Musical Instruments: Guitar - Classical ASET Level 3 2D Computer Aided Design 3D Computer Aided Design AutoCAD Five Day Block - 2D or 3D Electronic Engineering - BTEC National Diploma in electrical/Electronics Engineering & Technology - BTEC Introductory Certificate, Entry/Level 1 Engineering/Electronics - BTEC First Diploma Engineering/Electronics - BTEC National Diploma Guitar Electrics Servicing Guitar Set Up Model Engineering (Making) - Evening Course Motorcycle Apprenticeship - NVQ 2 Motorcycle Engineering NVQ Level 3 (Advanced Apprentice) Motorcycle Mechanics Advanced Skills Motorcycle Mechanics Practical Skills Motorcycle Servicing - City & Guilds Entry Level 3 Motorcycle Servicing and Repair - IMI Award Level 1 Motorcycle Servicing and Repair - IMI Certificate Level 2 Motorcycle Servicing and Repair - IMI Diploma Level 3 Musical Instrument Technology: Woodwind Instrument Repair (Evening) & more ...
- Nursing & Health Professions Access to HE Diploma - Nursing and Science pathways Access to HE Diploma - Social Work Care Start: Literacy in the Workplace Caring for Children - CACHE Foundation Award Childcare & Education - CACHE Award/Certificate/Diploma Level 2 Childcare & Education - CACHE Award/Certificate/Diploma Level 3 Decontamination and Sterilisation Certificate Dementia Awareness Certificate Get into Health or Child Care Health & Social Care - BTEC First Diploma Health & Social Care - BTEC National Certificate Health & Social Care NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care NVQ Level 3 Nursing Cadetship - NVQ 2 & 3 Oral Health Care NVQ 3 Pharmaceutical Science - BTEC National Certificate Pharmacy Services Foundation Degree Pre Access Course Registered Managers Award NVQ 4 Safe Handling of Medicines Certificate & more ...
- A Levels and Creative Studies Art & Design - BTEC First Diploma Art: Fine Art - A2 Level Art: Fine Art - AS Level Art: Graphic Design - A2 Level Art: Graphic Design -AS Level Art: Textiles - A2 Level Art: Textiles - AS Level Biology - A2 Level Biology - AS Level Business Studies - A2 Level Business Studies - AS Level Chemistry - A2 Level Chemistry - AS Level Drama and Theatre Studies - A2 Level Drama and Theatre Studies - AS Level English - GCSE English Language & Literature - A2 Level English Language & Literature - AS Level English Literature - AS Level Fashion & Clothing - BTEC National Diploma & more ...
Plus a variety of courses in the following areas: - e2e, Prince's Trust and Skills for Working Life - 14-16 School Links - Learn Direct
Warnbourough College is located in the historic cathedral and university city of Canterbury in Kent. Since 1973, we have been offering a wide range of courses to students from all over the world that are of a high academic standard and lead to professional qualifications. Warnborough College (UK) is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC) as a Premier College as a result of its excellent performance accross all areas of its UK operation. We are also an accredited training provider for the Association of Business Executive (ABE) which provides professional qualifications in business management, travel, tourism and hospitality, and marketing.
We offer university foundation pathway courses that can lead to admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course. We offer certificate, diploma and advanced diplomas in the areas of Business management, Human resources management, Marketing, Travel, tourism & hospitality. We also offer a range of English language programmes and are an official testing centre for TOEFL & TOEIC exams.
Located in Islington, North London, The London School of Media Make-up is an established institution offering an intensive 3 month Diploma course for aspiring makeup artists interested in the film, television and fashion industries.
Our complete 3 month make-up diploma course covers a comprehensive range of subjects from basics, camouflage, fashion, period makeup and hair to casualty, character and prosthetics. Our aim is to teach the best talent to the highest level.
In addition to our flagship Diploma course, we also provide shorter term specialized makeup Certificate courses in fields that include Fashion Trends, Bridal Make-up, Contemporary Hair, and more.
Our school brings together award-winning tutors at the cutting edge of their specialist fields, working at the highest level of their profession.
Upon completion of the course, students are given contacts within the industry. When they graduate, we keep mentoring them throughout their career with our agency ‘London Media Make up’, providing professional freelance make-up and hair artists, designers, and assistants to all media sectors.
Sir Winston Churchill Academy and College, an equal opportunity college, is located in Chingford in the London Borough of Waltham Forest in north-east London (approximately 10 miles north-east of Central London). We guide and prepare students for careers in Training and Teaching, Business Administration and Management through a range of academic pathway programmes, and certificate & diploma undergraduate & postgraduate courses. We create future leaders and managers in the world of business, education and finance and help students to gain employment in competitive environments.
Our programmes are designed through a combination of business subjects, business language skills, work experience, entrepreneurial and networking skills, and are both academically rigorous and practical. We will deliver these in a dynamic international environment where you will be supported by a caring, professionally academic staff.
Our aim is to provide courses which are duly accredited by UK awarding bodies and universities and help students to get a quality of education that is recognised by other academic bodies and perpective employers. We are in the process of seeking Ofsted Accreditation.
Certificate & Diploma Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in areas including business, education & finance (with language support):
- HNC (Higher National Certificate) in Business (Level 4): 1 year
- HND (Higher National Diploma) in Business (Level 5): 2 year
- Advanced Diploma in Management and the Environment: 1 year
- Advanced Diploma in Sustainable Project Management; 1 year
- PGC / Masters in Management and the Environment: 1 year
Conveniently located in central London, Kensington College of Business (KCB) provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses in the fields of business, accounting and management to UK-based and international students. We also prepare students for the qualifications of leading Chartered Professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA). In addition, we provide specialist training to major corporate clients (including Lloyds TSB and Capita Registrars).
KCB has the distinction of being the first College both in the UK and internationally to be inspected and accredited by ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Colleges), which comes under the direct supervision of OfSted. KCB is also validated and awarded by the University of Wales.
Our campus is located in Holborn, which is in the heart of London in close proximity to the financial district of the City of London. This area is renowned as one of the foremost financial centres of the world and the world famous shopping/entertainment district (the West End) of the City of London.
Located on Bow Road, London Borough of Tower Hamlets in East London, East London Beauty Academy offers Level 2, 3 and 4 ITEC international diploma courses in beauty, make up, massage, hair removal, skincare, manicure and pedicure, eyelash tinting and eyelash extensions, nail extensions, spa body treatments, anatomy and physiology as well as intense pulsed light treatment (IPL) and laser courses. We have a selection of 1-6 day foundation courses in beauty therapy, which will give the student a BABTAC Qualification which can then be used to seek employment or start a small business enterprise.
East London Beauty Academy has been established as a beauty school and salon since April 2008. Our goal is to produce the best Beauty Therapists regardless of sex, age, ethnicity or religion. We are aware of the demands that modern society places on people and therefore have designed our courses to meet those needs. We also have online courses for students who want to do the course but are not able to come in during the week days. We also have links with the community and train young girls within the community who have a desire to enter into the beauty field but have no means of funding.
- ITEC Diploma Courses:
* Beauty Specialists with skincare, manicure, waxing etc
* Nail Art
* Body Treatments including Swedish body massage
* Facial Electrical Treatments such as Steam & Brush Cleanse
* Indian Head Masage
* Microdermabrasion Treatments
* Nail Art
* Nail Technology
* Spa Body Treatments including bodymasks & wraps
* Anatomy and Physiology
* Laser and Intense Pulsed Light Treatment
- BABTAC Courses in make up, massage, eyelash tinting & extention etc
- Online Courses
CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine) is the UK's leading training provider in natural therapies and has colleges across the UK (London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh and Manchester) and across Ireland, South Africa and in the USA. All CNM students gain an understanding of naturopathic therapies and can choose to specialise in Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, or as a CNM Natural Chef.
Diploma Courses with full-time and part-time study in Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, or as a CNM Natural Chef.
Short Courses include such things as, Nutrition for Everyday Living, Herbs for Everyday Living, Homeopathy for Everyday Living, Cooking for Health, Juicing for Health, Detox, Cleanse and Weight Loss, Kinesiology, Natural Skincare and Skin Nutrition and Indian Head Massage.
Our Post-graduate courses include, Iridology and Chinese Nutritional Therapy.