Career Training in England, UK: College courses in the London area, Business studies, Accounting, Computer training in Surrey, IT certification, NVQ certificate, A-level courses, Engineering, Hospitality diploma, Healthcare, Nursing qualifications in the south-east of England
Merton College, London: Merton College, based in Morden, Surrey, UK, is a career training school offering courses from basic English, IT and numeracy through to programmes that will equip you for entry to University or give you advanced vocational skills. We teach a wide range of courses at different levels, to people from many different backgrounds and of all ages. Many of our students are aged 16-19 but we also have a substantial number of mature learners. We have equal numbers of male and female students and a wide representation of ethnic backgrounds. Both students and our staff contribute to a rich culture and positive atmosphere at the College.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
- Business, Leisure & Management
- Catering, Hospitality & Facilities Services
- Community Education
- Engineering, Motorcycles & Musical Instruments
- Nursing & Health Professions
- A Levels and Creative Studies
- e2e, Prince's Trust and Skills for Working Life
- 14-16 School Links
- Learn Direct
Do you want to start an exciting new career in the fields of logistics, supply chain management or international trade? Distance Learning College and Training are the UK's leading specialist provider of accredited distance learning in these fields. Based in Durham, our certificate, diploma and advanced diploma courses are available to students throughout the UK and around the world.
With award-winning tuition from industry expert tutors and an industry-leading 97% pass rate on all courses over the past 5 years, we have helped students in over 40 countries to study for the qualifications they need to progress in their careers.
All of our courses are accredited by globally-recognised professional institutes, ensuring that you are learning up-to-date, relevant skills and knowledge that will help push your career to the next level.
Beauty Training Studio in Croydon, South London, is a beauty school offering individual certificate courses in manicure, pedicure, gel & acrylic nail extensions, fiberglass & silk nail wrap, nail art, body waxing and eye lash extensions. Our courses are conducted by experienced instructors with many years of experience, which guarantees the proper use of time during the course.
Not without significance is the fact that training is mostly an individual one (max. 4 students per instructor). Working time and the program is tailored to the needs of the student. At Beauty Training Studio your satisfaction is our primary goal.
When you successfully complete your training you will receive The Beauty Training Studio certificate which allows you to obtain Public Liability insurance so you can start offering treatments to paying clients.
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
Hadlow College is Kent's premier land-based college and one of the top three such colleges in the United Kingdom. Our primary aim is to offer high quality education across all levels and curriculum areas and we benefit from a dedicated and hard working team of people who are passionate about their subject.
The College has three campuses across Kent, the main site being at Hadlow near Tonbridge with two satellite sites at Mottingham in South East London and Canterbury which serve North West Kent and East Kent respectively.
Hadlow College offers a number of degrees and vocational qualifications in subjects such as agriculture, garden design, horticulture, equine studies, landscape management and animal conservation. In addition, because we have links with the University of Greenwich you'll benefit from access to a thriving international community and use of their range of resources and social events.
Situated in Feltham, West London (just 13 miles west of Central London on the Piccadilly Line), West London School of Beauty provides a range of Beauty Therapy and Holistic Diploma courses to students from the surrounding area and all over the world.
We are dedicated to providing high-quality beauty / holistic training in intensive fast track short courses on a 1-2-1 basis, and in small group sizes.
This ensures individual attention within a relaxed professional atmosphere designed to meet our students' individual needs. We also provide courses at our training centre in Barnes, Southwest London.
All of our courses are designed to be learner centred, fun and innovative and guarantee you an exceptionally high standard of training by fully qualified tutors, so whichever course you choose you can do so in complete confidence that it will be delivered by highly professional staff in small class sizes, in surroundings that are conducive to learning.
We offer expert tuition and a wide choice of courses, including holistic therapies, beauty specialist and gel nail qualification.
Our courses are fully accredited by The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists and The Guild of Professional Holistic Therapists, as well as Associated Beauty Therapists.
Northumbria University is one of the UK's largest and most respected modern universities and offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees to UK-based students and international students from around the world. Located in the city of Newcastle upon Tyne in north-east England, we welcome students from a wide variety of countries including Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South East and East Asia, Latin-America and the Indian Sub continent.
We offer two university preparation (pre-sessional) courses for international students. The International Foundation Programme is a full-time course that begins in September and lasts for two semesters. It has been carefully designed to meet the needs of students whose qualifications and English language skills fall below the entry requirements for their chosen Bachelors degree.
Our English and Study Skills course is aimed at students whose academic qualifications meet the requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate course, but whose English language level falls below the entry requirements of the academic course you wish to join. This course is also offered in summer for either 11 or 6 weeks.