Beauty school in West London, UK: Beauty therapy courses in Hounslow, massage training, nail technician courses, spray tanning & waxing classes. Beauty therapist certification, holistic training courses in Feltham, near Twickenham, Richmond..
West London School of Beauty, Hounslow: Situated in Feltham, West London (just 13 miles west of Central London on the Piccadilly Line), West London School of Beauty offers a wide variety of Beauty Therapy and Holistic Diploma courses.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We are dedicated to providing high-quality beauty / holistic training in intensive fast track short courses on a 1-2-1 basis, and in small group sizes. We offer expert tuition and a wide choice of courses, including holistic therapies, beauty specialist and gel nail qualification.
Warnbourough College is located in the historic cathedral and university city of Canterbury in Kent. Since 1973, we have been offering a wide range of courses to students from all over the world that are of a high academic standard and lead to professional qualifications. Warnborough College (UK) is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC) as a Premier College as a result of its excellent performance accross all areas of its UK operation. We are also an accredited training provider for the Association of Business Executive (ABE) which provides professional qualifications in business management, travel, tourism and hospitality, and marketing.
We offer university foundation pathway courses that can lead to admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course. We offer certificate, diploma and advanced diplomas in the areas of Business management, Human resources management, Marketing, Travel, tourism & hospitality. We also offer a range of English language programmes and are an official testing centre for TOEFL & TOEIC exams.
The European Centre of Technology (ECT) is a career training school that has been running training courses since 1975 and has a wealth of experience providing Engineering, Management and Finance workshops.
Our professional Engineering, Management and Finance training courses are organised online and on-campus in collaboration with leading European and international universities.
ECT Courses held in the UK and globally through classroom or online learning can be used as a progression route leading to further studies.
The internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate (GMC) is awarded to successful course participants, as important evidence of the theoretical and practical skills required of professionals and quality practitioners in the industry.
Sir Winston Churchill Academy and College, an equal opportunity college, is located in Chingford in the London Borough of Waltham Forest in north-east London (approximately 10 miles north-east of Central London). We guide and prepare students for careers in Training and Teaching, Business Administration and Management through a range of academic pathway programmes, and certificate & diploma undergraduate & postgraduate courses. We create future leaders and managers in the world of business, education and finance and help students to gain employment in competitive environments.
Our programmes are designed through a combination of business subjects, business language skills, work experience, entrepreneurial and networking skills, and are both academically rigorous and practical. We will deliver these in a dynamic international environment where you will be supported by a caring, professionally academic staff.
Our aim is to provide courses which are duly accredited by UK awarding bodies and universities and help students to get a quality of education that is recognised by other academic bodies and perpective employers. We are in the process of seeking Ofsted Accreditation.
Certificate & Diploma Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in areas including business, education & finance (with language support):
- HNC (Higher National Certificate) in Business (Level 4): 1 year
- HND (Higher National Diploma) in Business (Level 5): 2 year
- Advanced Diploma in Management and the Environment: 1 year
- Advanced Diploma in Sustainable Project Management; 1 year
- PGC / Masters in Management and the Environment: 1 year
Situated in Wisley, Woking, 14 miles south west of London, Surrey, England, the Royal Horticultural Society is the UK's leading gardening charity dedicated to advancing horticulture and promoting good gardening. Our goal is to help people share a passion for plants, to encourage excellence in horticulture and inspire all those with an interest in gardening. We offer programs in Advanced Certificate, Diploma and Master of Horticulture. We also organise walks and talks, practical demonstrations, short courses and workshops giving gardeners of all levels a platform of transferable skills and knowledge.
We promote our commitment to gardeners and gardening through inspirational flower shows and events, gardens, advice, research, learning & education, our role in community horticulture and much more. We provide gardeners with a practical understanding of the science that underpins gardening, to improve their experience. We develop ideas on best practice in gardening that meet the needs of gardeners while respecting the environment. Our research yields practical benefits for gardeners at all levels of experience and interest.
Advanced Certificate, Diploma and Master of Horticulture covering a wide range of horticultural subjects from plant propagation to garden planning; Continuing Professional Development. We also offer walks and talks, practical demonstrations, short courses and workshops giving gardeners of all levels a platform of transferable skills and knowledge.
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
Online Training College in Hertford, South East England, is a virtual training college offering live accredited Legal Secretarial & Paralegal courses online. If you are unable to attend our live online classes, you can also access our recorded video lessons.
The role of Paralegals is crucial within legal services. Our courses permit you to apply for an Affiliate grade if you have not started work as a Paralegal, or an Associate grade if you have legal working experience.
Our courses are suitable for Postgraduates, Undergraduates, Legal Clerks, Secretaries, Legal Secretaries, Court Clerks and those wishing to work within the legal profession. Students not only throughout the UK, but from South Africa, Australia and India have benefited from our courses.
Our Legal Secretary courses are accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and conform to National Competency Standards.
Student Testimonials: "This is a fantastic course I loved every second of it! You are one of the best teachers I ever had. I never had any problems in understanding the topics and you were very helpful whenever I needed some guidance.I never studied law before and I am so glad my first try was through this course." - Pippa
"I received the diploma yesterday! I must underline that the course is extremely high in quality and your tutoring is of a superb high quality."
- OTC Student