Lower Columbia College is a two-year community and technical college in Longview, Washington State. We provide undergraduate education, transfer education, distance/online education and high school completion programs. At Lower Columbia College you can train for a career in a high-demand field, complete the first two years of a bachelor's degree, obtain a certificate, or just take classes for personal enrichment.
The mission of Lower Columbia College is to ensure each learner's personal and professional success, and influence lives in ways that are local, global, traditional, and innovative.
Lower Columbia College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education.
2.Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Seattle WA & Online
Courses / Programs
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Washington State through in-class or online training from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tanning training academy!
• We provide comprehensive 1-day spray tan certification programs in Seattle which take place regularly in a leading hotel.
• Alternatively, study online from the comfort of your own home or workplace anywhere in Tacoma, Spokane, Vancouver and throughout Washington State and nationwide, with course content available 24/7.
• Our spray tan certification programs are suitable for total beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and focus on hands-on training to help you perfect your technique.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• On completion, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by Aviva Labs' President, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning. I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler (Owner, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster MA)
3.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Washington State, the Pacific Northwest, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Washington, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Based in Bremerton, Kitsap County WA, Olympic College (OC) is a two year public institution offering associate transfer degrees, professional-technical degrees and certificates, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, and an individualized Associate Degree in General Studies. Students may also work toward earning a bachelor’s degree through OC partnerships with Old Dominion University, St. Martin’s University, and Western Washington University.
The college’s main campus is located in Bremerton, Washington, and its two satellite campuses are located in Poulsbo and Shelton, Washington. In addition to the campuses, Olympic College offers a variety of distance learning options such as Interactive TV, online, and hybrid courses.
Associate & Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree
- Associate in Arts (AA) – Direct
- Associate of Science (AS) – Direct
- Associate in Applied Science – Transfer (AAS-T)
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Associate in Technical Arts (ATA)
Professional-Technical Degrees and Certificates:
- Certificate of Specialization (CS)
- Certificate of Proficiency (CP)
- Certificate of Completion (CC)
- Certificate of Recognition (CR)