Olympic College based in Bremerton, Kitsap County, WA, is a two year public institution offering associate transfer degrees, professional-technical degrees and certificates, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, and an individualized Associate Degree in General Studies. Students may also work toward earning a bachelor’s degree through OC partnerships with Old Dominion University, St. Martin’s University, and Western Washington University.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The program is designed for nurses who have multiple roles with work, family, and school. Courses can be taken one day per week until the last two quarters when classes meet two days per week. Program plans are individualized for each student's unique needs.
RN to BSN Degree Benefits
Earning a BSN degree will provide multiple benefits to the associate degree registered nurse.
A Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree will:
- Facilitate a broad scope of practice as a result of enhanced clinical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Enhance leadership skills.
- Educate nurses in issues surrounding community health, health care delivery systems and health care policy.
- Develop understanding and participation in research methods leading to evidence based practice.
- Enhance health care delivery and health promotion for clients and communities BSN nurses serve.
Associate in General Studies (AGS)
To qualify for the AGS, the following requirements must be met:
- 90 credits at the 100 level or higher.
- A college level OC grade point average of 2.0 or higher
- A maximum of 30 credits of Pass/No Credit graded courses will be accepted instead of the standard numerical grade.
- A minimum of 20 quarter credits must have been earned at OC, including the last 10 credits, except that if 85 or more credits have been earned at OC, the graduation requirements may be completed at another regionally accredited institution.
Transfer Associate Degree Options
Associate in Arts—Direct Transfer Agreement (AA)
Associate of Science (AS)
Associate in Applied Science—Transfer (AAS-T)
- Early Childhood Education
- Leadership & Occupational Studies
- Organizational Leadership & Resource Management
Professional-Technical Degrees and Certificates:
- Accounting Technology (ATA)
- Accounting Clerk (CP)
- Automotive Technology (ATA)
- Professional Pilot (First Year Articulation Agreement with GRCC)
- Business Management (ATA, CP)
- Retail Management (WAFC) (CP)
- Information Systems Specialist (AAS)
- Computer Information Systems (ATA)
- Network Support Technician (CP)
- Technical Support (CP)
- Cosmetology (ATA)
- Barbering (CS)
- Cadet Instructor–Cosmetology (CP)
- Esthetician (CP)
- Manicurist (CP)
- Criminal Justice–Law Enforcement (ATA)
- Sous Chef (ATA)
- Lead Cook (CS)
- Prep Cook (CP)
- Early Childhood Education (AAS-T, ATA, CP)
- Paraeducator (ATA)
- Electronics (ATA, CP)
- Environmental Studies (ATA, CP)
- Fire Science (CP)
- Fire Service Mgmt. & Administration (CS)
- Chemical Dependency Counseling (ATA)
- Chemical Dependency Professional (CS)
- Human Services (CP)
- Industrial Trades Technician (ATA, CC)
- Naval Marine Electronics Technician (CC)
- Animation Gaming Production (ATA)
- Integrated Multimedia (ATA)
- Photo Manipulation (CP)
- Legal Office Professional (ATA)
- Legal Support Professional (CP)
- Manufacturing Technology (CC)
- Medical Assisting (ATA, CS)
- Medical Billing & Coding (CS)
- Medical Receptionist (CC)
- Nursing (ATA)
- Practical Nursing (CS)
- Office Technology
- Administrative Office Support (ATA)
- General Office Support (CP)
- Workplace Technology Skills (CC)
- Leadership & Occupational Studies (AAS-T)
- Organizational Leadership & Resource Mgmt (AAS-T)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (AAS)
- Polysomnographic Technology (CC) (in collaboration with Highline CC)
- Technical Design (ATA, CP)
- Architectural Design (CP, CC)
- Civil Design (CP, CC)
- GIS Technology (CP, CC)
- Mechanical Technology (CP, CC)
- Welding Technology (ATA, CS, CC)
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 1600 Chester Avenue, Bremerton, Washington , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.