Career colleges in Washington State: Vocational school in Kitsap County, associate degree programs, bachelor in nursing in Seattle area. Certificate courses in business management, accounting, cosmetology, early childhood education, medical assisting, billing & coding, IT training..
Olympic College: Olympic College, based in Bremerton, Kitsap County, WA, is a two year public institution offering associate transfer degrees, professional-technical degrees and certificates, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, and an individualized Associate Degree in General Studies. Students may also work toward earning a bachelor’s degree through OC partnerships with Old Dominion University, St. Martin’s University, and Western Washington University.The college’s main campus is located in Bremerton, Washington, and its two satellite campuses are located in Poulsbo and Shelton, Washington. In addition to the campuses, Olympic College offers a variety of distance learning options such as Interactive TV, online, and hybrid courses.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Associate & Bachelor Degree Programs: - Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree
- Associate in Arts (AA) – Direct
- Associate of Science (AS) – Direct
- Associate in Applied Science – Transfer (AAS-T)
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Associate in Technical Arts (ATA)
Professional-Technical Degrees and Certificates: - Certificate of Specialization (CS)
- Certificate of Proficiency (CP)
- Certificate of Completion (CC)
- Certificate of Recognition (CR)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Lower Columbia College is a two-year community and technical college in Longview, Washington State. We provide undergraduate education, transfer education, distance/online education and high school completion programs. At Lower Columbia College you can train for a career in a high-demand field, complete the first two years of a bachelor's degree, obtain a certificate, or just take classes for personal enrichment.
The mission of Lower Columbia College is to ensure each learner's personal and professional success, and influence lives in ways that are local, global, traditional, and innovative.
Lower Columbia College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education.
Located in Kirkland, just ten miles east of Seattle, Lake Washington Technical College is a community and technical two-year institutions of higher education in Washington state. We also have campuses near Marymoor Park in Redmond, and in Duvall. We offer affordable professional and technical training for today’s job market.
Training is available in 35 programs, with more than 100 professional / technical degree and certificate options in the fields of: Information Technology, Business & Service, Health & Fitness, Manufacturing & Transportation Technologies and Arts, Language & Science.
We offer a range of industry certification training programs as well as apprenticeships which combine classroom studies with the on-the-job training supervised by a journey-level craft person or trade professional. Lake Washington Technical College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities at the associate degree level and has been granted candidacy at the baccalaureate degree level.
•Get full spray tan certification in Oregon from Aviva Spray Tannning Academy - a leading provider of in-class sunless tanning training in Portland OR and online for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals through the United States and Canada.
• Our 1-day spray tan certification programs are held regularly in a leading Portland hotel. They are designed to equip you with the theoretical knowledge and practical techniques necessary for a successful career as a spray tanning professional.
• In addition, Aviva offers online spray tan training courses that can be studied from the comfort of your own home or workplace, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you want to start a dedicated sunless tanning business, or you are a beauty professional who wishes to add sunless tanning to the treatment menu you offer your current clients, Aviva can help you achieve your career goals!
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" • Jodi
Based in McMinnville in Yamhill County, Oregon, Linfield College is an American private institution of higher learning. Linfield's Division of Continuing Education offers adults the opportunity to earn bachelor degrees and certificates in both online and hybrid (combination online and classroom) settings. Program areas include Accounting, Arts & Humanities, Environmental Studies, International Business, Management, Behavioral Sciences, and more.
Linfield College’s accredited online college degree programs are perfect for students with schedules that demand flexibility, or for those who travel, as online courses allow students to study at any time and from any location. We provide students with a virtual classroom, with links for submitting homework, discussion groups and communication with classmates and professors.
Adults can pursue an accredited college degree by combining evening and occasional weekend classes at Linfield’s Portland, Oregon campus and McMinnville, Oregon campus with online classes, or entirely online. Linfield College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
Online & Evening / Weekend Degree Programs:
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Nursing - RN to BSN
- Arts and Humanities
- Business Information Systems
- International Business
Online Certificate programs:
- Human Resource Management
- Computer Information Systems Certificate
Located in Eugene, Oregon, the Northwest Energy Education Institute (NEEI) provides energy efficiency training and development throughout the Northwest region for practicing professionals in the energy industry. Established in 1998, we offer both standard and custom learning opportunities including a range of 2-year Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree programs and certification programs in fields including energy management, renewable energy, water conservation, sustainable building, among others.
Participants on our programs have included technicians, contractors, engineers, architects, consultants, utility personnel, and energy managers. Courses at NEEI are taught by a diverse and impressive staff of energy professionals, each of whom carries the highest credentials within their disciplines.
This wide array of disciplines gives students a broad energy knowledge base from which they can make wiser energy decisions–often formulating innovative and new solutions that employ disciplines the student might never have considered previously.
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.