Logistics certification online/ logistics training in Canada: Distance learning supply chain management certificate courses from Toronto. Online/ home study logistics courses for Canadian & international students in Ontario, Vancouver BC, Montreal, Quebec, Calgary, Alberta, USA, UK..
Applied Customs & Logistics Inc.: Applied Customs & Logistics Inc. (ACLI) is a logistics, customs and supply chain organization based in Toronto, Ontario that offers online certificate courses in logistics fundamentals, customs procedures and purchase management to students and logistics professionals. Our online courses are a flexible, cost effective and quality alternative to traditional classroom instruction. The course programmes helps participants / students to fully understand the logistics and customs principles and procedures. Special emphasis is given to freight audit, freight ratings and carrier selection.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Online Certificate Courses (For Candian & International Students)
* Online Fundamentals of Transportation and Logistics course (10 weeks)
* Online Customs Procedures course (10 weeks)
* Online Purchase and Material Management course (10 weeks)
* Online Freight Broker course (10 weeks)
* Online Freight Audit and Claim Management (8 weeks)
* Online Freight Claim Management course (4 weeks)
- Courses enable participants to achieve a practical understanding and specialized knowledge in the key areas of supply chain management.
- We offer 24/7 access to unlimited tutorial assistance to our students.
- Each certificate course includes online assessment test and an end term exam.
- Examination: Students will require 50% overall to pass the course.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Alternative Medicine College of Canada (AMCC) is an educational institution that offers accredited certificate & diploma correspondence courses in Naturopathy, Homeopathy, and Bioenergetics to students world-wide. We provide our students with the training and expertise necessary to become qualified specialists in their desired field. The College was the initiative of several health practitioners from a consultation office and has made itself known worldwide since 1988. The teachers are confirmed practitioners who strive to provide students with a diverse and complete educational approach, thus providing a serious, efficient and complementary alternative to conventional medicine.
The Alternative Medicine College is accredited by various governmental and professional associations including the American Alternative Medical Association (AAMA), the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) and the National Association of Naturopaths (NAN, in Canada).
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Vancouver Animation School is an accredited online animation training school that offers career training programs for the Animation, Film and Game industries. Our courses include long-term Diploma programs and shorter-term Certificate programs in Animation, Concept Art, VFX, and Vide Game Design. Courses are available to students all over the world.
Vancouver Animation School is a fully accredited school at the forefront of Online Education. We are devoted to educating aspiring artists in the diverse disciplines that form the Animation, Film and Game Industries by delivering excellent programs for entrance and career advancement.
We believe in empowering the artists to empower their art. We provide our students with a powerful artistic environment combined with technological extensions to improve their education, simplify their development process and provide a robust learning environment.
Vancouver Animation School is registered by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia.
Online Diploma Programs:
- 2D Comuter Animation
- 3D Computer Character Animation
- Advanced 3D Modeling
- Animated Short Films
- Concept Art
- Digital Matte Painting
- Effects Animation
- Esports Program
- Video Game Design
Online Certificate Programs:
- Introduction to 2D Animation
- Introduction to 3D Animation
- Introduction to 3D Modeling
- Introduction to Concept Art
- Introduction to Digital Matte Painting
- Introduction to Video Game Design
- Introduction to Effects Animation
- Introduction to Esports
- Introduction to Animation, VFX, Video Games
- Writing for Animation
Thompson Rivers University (TRU) is one of the leading distance education providers in Canada. We provide independent-study programs and courses for students to earn recognized credits and credentials by distance learning through Thompson Rivers University, Open Learning (TRU-OL).
The programs offered through TRU-OL include adult secondary school completion, certificates, and diplomas (including advanced and post-baccalaureate), associate degrees and bachelor's degrees.
There are over 400 courses and nearly 40 programs through distance delivery. TRU-OL provides learning opportunities in a print or web-based format or a blend of the two, with programs tailored to each student's personal needs.
Students completing certificate, diploma, or degree programs by distance education through TRU-OL are awarded Thompson Rivers University credentials. TRU is an accredited public post-secondary institution with membership in the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC).
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business and arts-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplace.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Online Associate of Arts:
The Associate of Arts (AA) online syllabus is focused on providing students with a broad foundation of knowledge. Students pursuing an AA degree will acquire a base of skills and knowledge needed to pursue additional post-secondary education or to enter the workforce.
The AA degree is accepted for transfer into bachelor degree programs at University Canada West (UCW) and BC degree-granting institutions if other admission requirements are met.
Student Testimonial: “I love the flexibility of the online classes, as well as the structure of the weekly course load and due dates. I was able to complete my school work around my work, family and social life.”
Megan Clifton, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient
Online Associate of Arts undergraduate degree program:
Tier 1: University Foundation 1
• Two first-year English courses
• One Science course
• One Mathematics or Computing Science course
• Two Humanities courses
• Two Social Science courses
• Two Arts elective course
Tier 2 University Foundation II
• One (1) Lab Science course
• Six (6) second-year Arts courses
• Three (3) general electives
Based in Nelson, BC, The Canadian Society for Social Development (CSSD), is a federally-accredited organization that offers online website design, programming and marketing certificate courses for entrepreneurs. Whether you want to work as a web designer or build a website for your own business, Internet Business Development for Entrepreneurs (IBDE) will help you succeed. IBDE programs give you what most other programs do not - a solid understanding of web design to help you really drive your business.
We offer two quality Web Design online programs - the IBDE Web Essentials Program, and the IBDE Web Advanced Program (which is divided into four separate courses).
IBDE is accredited by Selkirk College in Castlegar, BC, and the Canadian Society for Social Development coordinates delivery of the IBDE programs. Students completing the six-month IBDE Web Essentials program receive a certificate in Web Design and Optimization, and students completing our IBDE Web Advanced courses receive a certificate in Advanced Web Design and Optimization. Each Web Advanced course is one month in duration.
IBDE Web Essentials Program:
- Introduction to the Internet
- Site Theory and Design
- Introductory Web Graphics
- Advanced Web Graphics
- HTML/XHTML Programming
- Dreamweaver CS5 ~ Site Development
- Website Marketing and Maintenance
- Final Project Website
IBDE Web Advanced Program:
- Introduction to PHP Programming (Part 1 of 2)
- Advanced PHP and MySQL (Part 2 of 2)
- Wordtracker for SEO
- Blogging for Business