Learn MYOB online: MYOB course in Australia for beginners, office managers, accounts administrators. MYOB accounting software training online for home study / correspondence students in Australia, Sydney NSW, Victoria, Melbourne, Perth WA, Adelaide South Australia, Brisbane QLD, NZ, Auckland, USA, UK, India, Asia, Africa online.
International Career Institute - Online Courses for Australian & Global Students: Are you searching for quality MYOB training online? MYOB (Mind Your Own Business) is key accounting / bookkeeping software and is the choice of over 1 million businesses and over 10,000 accountants in practice. International Career Institute (ICI) provides a comprehensive MYOB certificate course online to students throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia and worldwide.
• ICI provides you with the opportunity to study a MYOB course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession.
• Graduates become a MYOB certified practitioner, and can fast-track their career in MYOB bookkeeping.
Course units include: - Accounting for GST
- Banking transactions
- Preparing a Business Activity Statement (BAS)
- Recording journal entries
- Sales and purchases
- Set up a MYOB company profile
- Time billing and job costing
• This online MYOB course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
• Many government departments and businesses have enrolled their staff with ICI for training and professional development - a strong indicator of recognition by industry and employers.
Further Study Options: • Students of our MYOB course may also be interested in further studies with ICI within our range of Bookkeeping, Business and Management courses.
Student Survey of ICI Graduates: • 91% Met student expectations
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
• 91% Would recommend to a friend
Student Review: • "To be honest you cannot beat the services or the people that I have dealt with. I loved the business management course. I rely on what I have learnt in my course often." - Sanil
A major development in distance education, a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) is a short, online course that is offered free of charge to the entire web population. Many MOOC providers offer courses in a wide range of disciplines in partnership with highly-respected universities and colleges. Australian institutions that offer MOOCs include University of Queensland, University of Canberra, University of New South Wales among many others.
MOOCs allows university-level education to be accessible to everyone. Most courses are self-paced, which means that you can study around your work schedule and family commitments. You will have access to all the tutorials, video lectures, and other study materials that you might expect from a module of a university degree. On completion of some MOOCs, you may be eligible to apply for college credit.
- OpenLearning: Offers courses in partnership with University of New South Wales, University of Canberra, Taylor's University
- edX: Offers courses in partnership with Australian National University, University of Queensland
- Open2Study: An initiative of Open Universities Australia which provides online education through the collaboration of several Australian universities
- MOOEC: Offers courses in partnership with University of Queensland, Griffith University, University of Technology Sydney
TAFE Open Learning (TOL) - Study anywhere, anytime! TOL is an accredited public provider of training courses using distance and online delivery. It offers flexible, off-campus, distance and/or online learning.
We understand you are busy and lifestyles today can be hectic so our off-campus, distance and online training is designed to suit your active schedule. You decide the pace of study that suits your needs.
Our Certificate and Diploma programs offered through TOL are recognised and accredited qualifications that provide practical, up-to-date training directly relating to the workplace.
TOL takes enrolments 51 weeks of the year so you can get started as soon as you are ready. We are not limited by semester intakes due to our self-paced learning approach.
TOL programs are delivered through a variety of options including printed learning materials, CDs and online. Our experienced teachers and tutors are available to guide you through learning materials at your own pace.
Due to flexible, off-campus, distance and/or online programs, anyone in Australia or around the world can study through TOL. See how you can access training anywhere, anytime with TAFE Open Learning!
Business and Finance
Community and Human Services
Construction, Engineering, Transport & Logistics
Education and Training
Literacy, English Language & Tertiary Preparation for Adults
Science, Animal Science & Environment
Retail and Tourism
Business & Management
Community & Aged Care
IT & Computing Applications
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in Australia & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career & study online in Australia, NZ, Asia with EU Business School to earn an internationally-Accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship & more via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School with campuses in Germany (Munich), Spain (Barcelona), & Switzerland (Geneva) is recognized globally for the excellence of the students & faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Kenya, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Tunisia, UAE, UK, USA, & more.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• EU now offers the following London Metropolitan University, UK state-recognized degrees Online & on its 3 campuses:
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management (Online)
- MSc International Business Management (Online, Spain, Switzerland, Germany)
- MBA (Online, Spain, Switzerland, Germany)
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our Online Degrees or enrollment into our campus programs in Europe.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Bachelor of Arts in International Relations; Sports Management
• Online MBA Program specializations include
- Digital Business
- International Business
- International Marketing
- Communication & PR
- HR Management
- Blockchain Management
- Global Banking & Finance
• Online Masters Programs include
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Luxury Business
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in Business Analytics & Data Science
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration
MedEntry is located in Melbourne, Australia, and helps students wishing to enter medicine or other health science areas in university. If your aim is to enter medicine, dentistry, physiotherapy, pharmacy or any other health science course that requires the UMAT in Australasia, you've come to the right place. Discounts are available for disadvantaged students.
MedEntry is a division of the Australian & New Zealand Institute of Education (ANZIE), an accredited organisation which provides educational services for those making the transition between secondary and tertiary education.
MedEntry offers its services to students throughout the world, and also has offices in Seattle, Chicago, Birmingham and Singapore.
SEEK Learning in Sydney, Australia, are experts at connecting people with career-related courses. Whether you're looking to brush up your skills, land a promotion or even start a new career, we can help you find the training you need. SEEK Learning offers the best selection of distance education and classroom-based courses to help you advance your career. Our dedicated consultants will help you find the right course and get ahead.
Choose from nearly 200 distance education courses and take advantage of the ease and convenience of study designed to suit your lifestyle.
IT certification training
TESOL certificates/ diplomas
Psychology & counselling courses
Project management training
Short courses and more
Hayton College, located in Sydney, Australia, is an online travel college offering interactive skills based travel industry training for Airline and Travel Agency procedures. Hayton Travel College has offered training in the essential skills of the travel industry since 1976. Starting with IATA accredited and industry recognised Travel Consultant courses, Hayton developed into an Australia-wide private training provider delivering classroom training courses to airline personnel, travel agents and employees of many travel related companies, as well as beginners with no previous experience of the Travel Industry.
Industry recognised Travel and Tourism training courses:
- Travel & Tourism - General
- Starting a Travel Agency in Australia
- Take Off into Travel
- Computer Skills & Technology
- Typequick - Self Paced Touch Typing
- Computer Reservations Systems (CRS)
- Fares & Ticketing
& many more ...
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.