Admissions to career colleges in Toronto area: Short term courses in Brampton Ontario - Diploma programs, certificate training courses in business, finance, law, healthcare. Foundation studies & online courses to study in Brampton / Toronto area.
Easton Education: Conveniently located in Brampton ON, 35 minutes north-west of Toronto, Easton Education provides a range of business, management, law, healthcare and allied health Certificate and Diploma programs.
Email:Contact us below
Options are available to learn via online courses through self-study or by interactive lectures in the classroom. Our learning programs, whether designed for a global organization or an individual professional, help students close skills gaps and foster an environment of continuous talent development.
Certificate Programs: • Early Childhood Mental Health
• Global Health
• Integrative Mental Health
• Electrocardiography (ECG)
• Professional Career Skills
• Wound Care & Suturing
• Managerial Finance
• Strategic Project Leadership
• Educational Technology...
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary City Centre, Calgary North, Edmonton, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
At Reeves, we offer a first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals who intend on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills.
Everyone here, from admissions staff to administration to classroom instructors have one ambition and purpose, to provide you with powerful, life-changing skills and training.
Reeves College provides an intimate learning environment where small class sizes allow students to spend time with instructors one-on-one.
We offer diploma courses and programs in the areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care, medical office assistant courses, office administration, business administration management, and accounting technician courses.
We train individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques. Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
With campuses throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Durham College provides a wide range of Certificate, Diploma & Degree courses in a variety of popular career training topics. Courses are available full-time and part-time, online, and on-site.
Established in 1967, the College has locations in Oshawa, Whitby, Uxbridge, Ajax-Pickering, Port Hope, Beaverton, and Port Perry. For the past six years, we have earned the highest student satisfaction ratings among the six Greater Toronto Area colleges.
Durham College has a proven history of contributing significantly to the economic and social development of its students and the surrounding community. With market-driven programs, a strict focus on student success, and an 87.5 per cent graduate employment rate, Durham College has earned a reputation for delivering superb results to students and employers.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
The Academy of Learning is a private post secondary college that has been in Victoria, British Columbia in Canada since 1986. We offer programs in computerized business applications, accounting, payroll, management skills training as well as IT and Health programs. The college offers accredited Certificate, Diploma and individualized programs for people that are working, upgrading or changing their career direction. Their flexibility, one-on-one attention and strong career and employment support provided are the benchmarks of their continued success.
With over 20 years in Victoria, it is evident by the valuable working relationships continuously nurtured and developed with both corporate and government agencies that the Academy of Learning understands the importance of sound business practices, consistent customer service and a dedication to the community. The Academy of Learning is the only career college with 2 campuses – downtown Victoria and the Westshore.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.