Admissions to career colleges in Toronto area: Short term courses in Brampton Ontario - Diploma programs, certificate training courses in business, finance, law, healthcare. Foundation studies & online courses to study in Brampton / Toronto area.
Easton Education: Conveniently located in Brampton ON, 35 minutes north-west of Toronto, Easton Education provides a range of business, management, law, healthcare and allied health Certificate and Diploma programs.
Email:Contact us below
Options are available to learn via online courses through self-study or by interactive lectures in the classroom. Our learning programs, whether designed for a global organization or an individual professional, help students close skills gaps and foster an environment of continuous talent development.
Certificate Programs: • Early Childhood Mental Health
• Global Health
• Integrative Mental Health
• Electrocardiography (ECG)
• Professional Career Skills
• Wound Care & Suturing
• Managerial Finance
• Strategic Project Leadership
• Educational Technology...
Established in 1980, Canadian Tourism College (CTC) has campuses in both Surrey and Vancouver, BC. We offer Diploma and Certificate programs in the fields of Adventure Tourism, Hospitality and Resort Management and Travel and Tourism, among others. As the oldest privately owned and operated tourism speciality education facility in Canada, we take great pride in the quality of educational opportunities for its students and as importantly, its dedication to providing graduates with lifelong placement assistance and guidance.
In keeping with our mission statement - Creating Career Opportunities in a Changing World - Canadian Tourism College partners with tourism companies world wide to create international work experiences for our graduates. CTC is committed to the promotion of ongoing professional development in the tourism industry by adding new training programs every year. In addition to our on-campus programs, we also offer an online - Travel Agent Certificate with CITC's 3 Star Endorsement.
Vancouver Career College, BC is a fully accredited, first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals intent on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills. There are six locations in BC province - Abbotsford, Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey, Coquitlam and Kelowna. Our career-training programs at our Abbotsford campus will help you to develop the skills you need in the fields of health care and ESL teaching. Our diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. Certain programs are recognized by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of BC (CLPNBC), the Ministry of Children and Family Development of BC, TESL Canada and the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT).
Note: Vancouver Career College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Providing industry-leading training since 1996, Rhodes Wellness College is recognized as a leader in Coaching, Counselling, Wellness and Life Skills training in Canada.
Our college campus is conveniently located in the center of beautiful Downtown Vancouver, BC. Rhodes graduates have the skills and experience employers seek. Employers frequently request our graduates because of the experiential nature of our training. Typically, between 80 and 95% of our graduates find work within the wellness, life skills, coaching and counselling fields within eight weeks of graduation.
At Rhodes, we use the experiential learning model - the process of actively engaging students in an authentic experience that will have benefits and consequences.
Students make discoveries and experiment with knowledge themselves instead of hearing or reading about the experiences of others. Students also reflect on their experiences, thus developing new skills, new attitudes, and new theories or ways of thinking.
Students are supported by on-site employment counsellors who will help them secure a practicum and achieve their career goals. We are dedicated to the belief that our success is measured by your success.
Certified training programs in Coaching, Counselling, Wellness and Life Skills:
- Professional Counsellor Diploma
- Wellness Counsellor Diploma
- Life Coach Diploma
- Life Skills Coach Certificate
- Life Skills Counsellor Certificate
All of the programs are taught experientially. This means hands-on training and practical experience in the community, giving you the confidence in your new skills and networking in the field to start your career.
Ontario College of Health & Technology is a private college in Stoney Creek, ON, just east of Hamilton on the south shore of western Lake Ontario. We offer a wide range of career training certification / diploma programs in specialized areas including allied health, massage, culinary arts, police, security and more. Ontario College of Health & Technology is registered with the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. We are also registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
Our mission is to provide a learning experience for students based on trust, respect, optimism and intentionality, the assumptions of invitational education. The college strives to learn what it is that students really want and need, to deliver it consistently and then, make it even better. The focus is to provide quality private education in an exceptional school environment.
Career Training certification / diploma programs in specialized areas including:
* Medical Office Administration program
* Primary Care Paramedic program
* Communications Dispatcher program
* Legal Office Administration program
* Police Foundations Diploma program
* Private Investigator program
* Security Guard program
* Advanced Standing Massage Therapy program
* Advanced Standing Massage Therapy for Kinesiologists program
* Massage Therapy program
* Culinary Arts program
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist