Ontario College of Health & Technology:
Ontario College of Health & Technology is a private college in Stoney Creek, ON, just east of Hamilton on the south shore of western Lake Ontario. We offer a wide range of career training certification / diploma programs in specialized areas including allied health, massage, culinary arts, police, security and more. Ontario College of Health & Technology is registered with the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. We are also registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005. The college strives to learn what it is that students really want and need, to deliver it consistently and then, make it even better. The focus is to provide quality private education in an exceptional school environment.
Our mission is to provide a learning experience for students based on trust, respect, optimism and intentionality, the assumptions of invitational education.
Career Training Certification / Diploma Programs:
Career Training programs in specialized areas including:
* Medical Office Administration program
* Primary Care Paramedic program
* Communications Dispatcher program
* Legal Office Administration program
* Police Foundations Diploma program
* Private Investigator program
* Security Guard program
* Advanced Standing Massage Therapy program
* Advanced Standing Massage Therapy for Kinesiologists program
* Massage Therapy program
* Culinary Arts program
- Grace, Massage Therapy: Grace graduated from Ontario College of Health & Technology (OCHT) in June 2009 and is licensed with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO). Since then, she has been enjoying her career as a Registered Massage Therapist. Because of her vision to maintain a reputation of excellence by putting her patients needs first, she has been able to start her own thriving practice within a year after graduation.
"My name is Chris, I attended the Primary Care Paramedic program at Ontario College of Health and Technology in 2009 to 2010. In my pursuit of employment since my graduation I have found that the knowledge and practical skills that I aquired at OCHT have really helped put me in position to achieve my goal. I am happy to say, I have obtained employment as a Paramedic for Toronto Emergency Medical Services!
The faculty in the paramedic program have much in the way of real on the job experience and their instruction is really geared to preparing the student for the challenges the career will bring. I found this extremely benefical. I also appreciated the personal attention they gave, always approachable, willing to answer questions, endevouring to help us understand difficult concepts. I would highly recommend OCHT to anyone, it was a great experience!"
- Chris, Primary Care Paramedic.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1040 South Service Road, Stoney Creek, L8E 6G3, Hamilton, Ontario , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.