Career training colleges in Ontario, Canada: Certification courses in Brampton ON - Certificate & diploma programs in business, finance, healthcare. Foundation studies, online training & short-term courses in Brampton / Toronto area.
Easton Education: Conveniently located in Brampton ON, 35 minutes north-west of Toronto, Easton Education provides a range of business, management, law, healthcare and allied health Certificate and Diploma programs. Options are available to learn via online courses through self-study or by interactive lectures in the classroom.
Our learning programs, whether designed for a global organization or an individual professional, help students close skills gaps and foster an environment of continuous talent development.
At CDI College, we have been helping students build their careers for over 40 years!
CDI College, one of Canada's premiere career-training providers, offers accredited courses throughout Canada in the fields of business, IT, law & health care, with campuses in Ontario, BC, Alberta, Manitoba and Quebec. CDI College locations in Ontario include Ajax and Toronto.
At the Ajax campus, located about 25 km east of Toronto in the Greater Toronto Area, our team is committed to your career training success. We will be there to assist you from your first visit, right up to helping you find opportunities in your chosen career field.
Whether you are just beginning your training or you are looking for professional advancement through continued education, CDI College can help you. In a matter of months, you can complete a career-focused program that ensures you build a skill set to help you launch a meaningful career.
CDI College instructors bring years of professional experience into the classroom. In addition to field experience, our teachers are able to provide you with the one-on-one attention you deserve.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
Ontario College of Health & Technology is a private college in Stoney Creek, ON, just east of Hamilton on the south shore of western Lake Ontario. We offer a wide range of career training certification / diploma programs in specialized areas including allied health, massage, culinary arts, police, security and more. Ontario College of Health & Technology is registered with the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. We are also registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
Our mission is to provide a learning experience for students based on trust, respect, optimism and intentionality, the assumptions of invitational education. The college strives to learn what it is that students really want and need, to deliver it consistently and then, make it even better. The focus is to provide quality private education in an exceptional school environment.
Career Training certification / diploma programs in specialized areas including:
* Medical Office Administration program
* Primary Care Paramedic program
* Communications Dispatcher program
* Legal Office Administration program
* Police Foundations Diploma program
* Private Investigator program
* Security Guard program
* Advanced Standing Massage Therapy program
* Advanced Standing Massage Therapy for Kinesiologists program
* Massage Therapy program
* Culinary Arts program
Located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Holland College is a career training institution that provides a wide range of certificate & diploma level academic programs. The college welcomes more than 2,300 full-time and 9,000 part-time students in 13 locations across the Island, studying in the fields of business, communication, health, law enforcement, tourism, trades, and technology.
At Holland College, we believe that you will get the most out of your college experience if you have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities outside of class. Whether you are graduating from high school, transferring from another post-secondary institution, want to up-grade your skills or plan to make a career change, Holland College has more than 65 full-time career training programs to help you reach your goals.
When our students were asked why they chose Holland College for their career training, their top three answers were: employment opportunities; the college offered their program of choice; and the college's emphasis on skills oriented training.
- Applied Science And Engineering Technology
- Business Studies
- Adult Education
- Computer Studies
- Health And Community Studies
- Media And Communications
- School Of Performing Arts
- Sport And Leisure
- Tourism Programs
- Trades And Industrial Technology
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist