International Career Institute - Online Courses for Australian & Global Students:
Take the first step towards a new career as a florist with ICI - one of Australia's leading distance learning schools! We provide online floristry courses at ICI Diploma and ICI Advanced Diploma levels to students in Australia, New Zealand, India, Asia, the UK, USA, Africa and elsewhere worldwide. Written and tutored by floristry industry professionals, our online courses aims to equip you with the theory and the "hands-on" practical skills you need to succeed. Study from the comfort of your own home or office at times that best suit your busy schedule.Email: Contact us belowDistance Learning / Online Floristry Courses:
Study at ICI Diploma and ICI Advanced Diploma levels
• As a florist (floral designer or flower shop owner), you will be surrounded by beauty every day and have a career that is fun and interesting.
• You will have a hands-on job that gives you a sense of satisfaction with the results of your work.
• If you start your own florist business, you can enjoy the freedom and financial rewards of being your own boss.
- Introduction to Floristry
- Creating Floral Arrangements: Services Provided By A Florist; Colour and Design; How to Make Floral Arrangements; Wedding Flowers; Funeral Flowers
- Getting Hired
- Starting Your Own Flower Shop: Options for Starting a Florist Business; Getting Started; Supplies and Equipment; Wholesalers and Suppliers
- Getting and Keeping Customers: Choose Your Target Market; Marketing Your Business
Online Course Length:
When you take a distance learning floristry course with ICI, you study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. The maximum time given to complete a program is three years. The average time within which students complete our floristry courses is
- ICI Diploma Level - 24 weeks
- ICI Advanced Diploma Level - 31 weeks
Our floristry courses are recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
Student Survey of ICI Graduates:
• 91% Met student expectations
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
• 91% Would recommend to a friend
"I found the floristry course very informative and gained proper knowledge on the floristry industry in all aspects. The tutors were great and very helpful with any questions I asked. I would recommend this course to anyone who loves flower arranging or has a desire for a new career in this industry. A very detailed, fun and informative course."