Online colleges in Saskatchewan, Canada: Distance learning certificate & diploma courses in business, management, hospitality & accounting. Online nursing programs, home study science & technology education for students in Saskatoon, Toronto ON, Vancouver BC..
Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science & Technology: Based in Saskatoon, The Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology (SIAST) is a leader in superior online education, and Saskatchewan's primary public institution for post-secondary technical education and skills training. We are recognized nationally and internationally for our expertise and innovation in online / distance education. Our Online Certificate & Diploma courses are offered in academic fields including Health Services, Applied / Visual Media, Engineering Technology, and more.
Email:Contact us below
Online Certificate & Diploma Programs:
Course categories include: - Applied / Visual Media
- Education and Early Learning
- Engineering Technology
- Health Services
- Human Services
- Natural Resources
- Recreation / Tourism
- University Classes
University Canada West - Online Bachelor of Commerce
Courses / Programs
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplace.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Online Bachelor of Commerce:
The Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) online syllabus consists of four tiers: university foundation, disciplinary foundation, disciplinary applications, and integrative applications. As a whole, the qualification covers the foundations of all aspects of businesses and the way they are operated. You will see vast improvements in your writing and research skills, as well as the ability to perform well as part of a team.
Those who graduate from the ACBSP-accredited Bachelor of Commerce online program will gain a new found knowledge of contemporary business practices, and the refined ability to use critical thinking to analyze and interpret information to make informed decisions.
Student Testimonial: “I love the flexibility of the online classes, as well as the structure of the weekly course load and due dates. I was able to complete my school work around my work, family and social life.”
Megan Clifton, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient
Tier 1 University Foundation
• Principles of Accounting
• Introduction to Business
• Mass Media & Society
plus 7 modules
Tier 2 Disciplinary Foundation
• Business Environment
• Information Systems for Managers
• Communications Theory
• Writing for Specific Audiences
• Organizational Behaviour
• Marketing Management
Tier 3 Disciplinary Applications
• Managerial Accounting
• Business Law
• Professional Communications
• Research Methodology
• Human Resource Management
• Operations Management
Tier 4 Integrative Applications
• Strategy and Decision Making
• Business Capstone 1
• Business Capstone 2
Online and distance education at Memorial University brings one of Canada’s top comprehensive universities into your home.
We offer a wide range of online Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor & Masters degree program in fields including Arts, Business Administration, Nursing (post RN), Technology, and more.
With 40 years experience in distance education delivery and leadership, we can provide you with all the benefits of a residential university, with the convenience of learning online.
If your schedule travels at breakneck speed, we can offer you the flexibility and convenience of studying at your own pace, in your own space, whether it's midday or midnight.
Memorial's distance campus offers a surplus of 450 courses and programs, a registration count of 18,000 students annually. Start or complete your degree, go back for that graduate program, or just complete a few courses…the choice is yours!
International Institute for Transcribers and Court Reporters
Courses / Programs
Based in Toronto, ON, the International Institute for Transcribers and Court Reporters (IITCR) is an online court reporter and legal transcriptionist training school. We provide a range of distance learning court reporting / transcription programs and workshops.
We are the only online digital court reporter training institute in the world, and understand that different students learn at different paces. You may take your time at learning new skills or opt for accelerated learning so that you can complete your course sooner.
At IITCR, we believe every student will find our online educational programs exciting and challenging. Our goal is to equip every student with distinct employable skills.
Northwest Community College, Continuing Education / Industry Training (CEIT)
Courses / Programs
Based in North-West British Columbia, Northwest Community College (NWCC) is a publicly funded, government accredited, public post-secondary educational institution.
We provide online Certificate & Diploma programs in fields including Business Technology, Business Administration, Early Childhood Education, and Information & Communication Technology.
Our distance learning programs prepare students for general and specialized administrative support positions in a variety of business, education, and IT settings.
Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, discover a new hobby, advance in your career or start a new one – Northwest Community College's Continuing Education & Industry Training (CEIT) department has courses, certificates, and lectures that are flexible and convienient.
Vancouver Animation School is an accredited online animation training school that offers career training programs for the Animation, Film and Game industries. Our courses include long-term Diploma programs and shorter-term Certificate programs in Animation, Concept Art, VFX, and Vide Game Design. Courses are available to students all over the world.
Vancouver Animation School is a fully accredited school at the forefront of Online Education. We are devoted to educating aspiring artists in the diverse disciplines that form the Animation, Film and Game Industries by delivering excellent programs for entrance and career advancement.
We believe in empowering the artists to empower their art. We provide our students with a powerful artistic environment combined with technological extensions to improve their education, simplify their development process and provide a robust learning environment.
Vancouver Animation School is registered by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia.
Online Diploma Programs:
- 2D Comuter Animation
- 3D Computer Character Animation
- Advanced 3D Modeling
- Animated Short Films
- Concept Art
- Digital Matte Painting
- Effects Animation
- Esports Program
- Video Game Design
Online Certificate Programs:
- Introduction to 2D Animation
- Introduction to 3D Animation
- Introduction to 3D Modeling
- Introduction to Concept Art
- Introduction to Digital Matte Painting
- Introduction to Video Game Design
- Introduction to Effects Animation
- Introduction to Esports
- Introduction to Animation, VFX, Video Games
- Writing for Animation
• Study from your home or office at your own pace, and earn an Authorized Court Transcriptionist certification or a Digital Legal Monitor qualification from a Ministry-approved career training school.
• Based in Toronto and Ottawa, Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies provides an in-depth, 14-week Court Transcription Certification Program online to students living in Canada. We also offer a 4-week to 4-month Digital Legal Monitor course.
• Our courses are taught by qualified, seasoned professionals who provide engaging, expert instruction coupled with guided practice and real-world application.
• We are committed to the success of our students by providing them with a comprehensive education in court transcript production and ensuring that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Court Transcription students work through the material at your own leisure. The final exam takes place in-person in Toronto or Ottawa.
• Successful graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and will be eligible to register and become an ACT.
• The Digital Monitor course is taught entirely online. A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and more.