UK distance learning MBA programs: Online university courses in England, distance education degree, diploma & certificate courses in business, management, hospitality, law, IT training. Find home study university qualifications by correspondence.
RDI UK: Founded in 1990, Resource Development International (RDI) is a provider of high-level management development interventions that are interrelated and focused on the provision of skills development and performance enhancement for individuals and organisations, specialising in distance learning. RDI is the world's largest independent provider of UK University qualifications by distance learning and comprises an international group of companies with its headquarters in Coventry, UK.
Your Professional Pathway: (RDI offer the following UK qualifications by distance learning: MBAs, Masters, Degrees, HND/HNCs, Diplomas, Certificates & Professional Qualifications).
Professional Pathways have been designed to allow you ongoing academic and career progression in the area of your choice. Many of our current and past students have built up their qualifications from HNC to MBA. With our help you can do the same and successfully progress from having no qualifications to a certificate, diploma, degree, masters and MBA. The disciplines available represent a wide variety of careers and opportunities and reflect RDI's focus on high quality career development and progression. Professional Pathway Courses:
Research Degree Pathway: - University of Wales - Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Management Pathway: - University of Bradford - MBA - University of Wales - Masters Entry Diploma in Management - University of Wales - Certificate in Management
Business Pathway: - University of Bradford- MBA - University of Wales- MBA - University of Wales - MBA (Management Consultancy) - University of Wales - MBA (Law) - University of Wales - MBA (Project Management) - University of Wales- MBA (Service Excellence) - University of Wales - MBA (HR Management) - University of Wales - MBA (Maritime Management) - University of Sunderland - MBA - Edexcel - BTEC Level 7 Diploma/Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership - University of Sunderland - BA (Hons) Business and Management - University of Wales - BA (Hons) Business - Edexcel - HND Business (Management)
HR Management Pathway: - University of Wales - MBA (HR Management) - University of Wales - Masters Entry Diploma in HR Management - University of Wales - Certificate in HR Management Law Pathway: - University of Wales - MBA (Law) - Teesside University - LLB (Hons) Law Public Sector Pathway: - University of Birmingham - MSc Public Administration and Development - University of East London - BA (Hons) Public Services Management - Edexcel - HND Business (Management)
Psychology Pathway: - University of East London - Postgraduate Certificate in Personal and Professional Development - Anglia Ruskin University - BSc (Hons) Psychology (Applied) - University of East London - Positive Psychology Short Courses
IT & Telecomms Pathway: - Teesside University- MSc Information Technology - Birmingham City University - MSc Telecommunications - Teesside University - BSc (Hons) Business Computing - Edexcel - HND Diploma in Computing and Systems Development Finance & Accounting Pathway: - University of Bradford - MSc Finance, Accounting and Management - University of Wales - MBA (Finance) - University of Sunderland - BA (Hons) Accounting and Financial Management - University of Wales - BA (Hons) Business (Finance) - University of Wales - BA (Hons) Business (Banking) - Edexcel - HND Business (Accounting) Sales & Marketing Pathway: - University of Bradford - MSc Marketing and Management - University of Wales - BA (Hons) Business (Marketing) - Edexcel - HND Business (Marketing) Service Excellence Pathway: - University of Wales - MBA (Service Excellence) - Edexcel - Diploma in Service Excellence Tourism & Hospitality Pathway: - Sheffield Hallam University - MSc International Hospitality Management - Sheffield Hallam University - BSc (Hons) International Hospitality and Tourism Management - Edexcel - HND Travel and Tourism Management Supply Chain Management Pathway: - CIPS - Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply - CIPS - Advanced Diploma Level 5 - CIPS - Certificate Level 3 - CIPS - Graduate Diploma Level 6 - CIPS- International Certificate - CIPS - Foundation Diploma Level 4 - CIPS - International Advanced Certificate
Arden University - Psychology & Sociology Programmes Online
Courses / Programs
• If you're looking to progress in your current career, cement your work experience or even change careers completely, then Arden's Psychology or Sociology qualifications might be the right path for you.
• These versatile social science courses useful for a range of careers and are appealing to employers from all sectors, especially as many of our courses are also accredited by the British Psychological Society.
• With Arden you can choose to study a pure Psychology Degree or Masters' Degree, or you can combine it with other subjects such as Law and HRM. You can also choose how to study - completely online through our Distance Learning programme, or combining online study with face-to-face lectures through our Blended Learning programme.
• Whichever option you choose, you can be confident that with Arden you'll get a career-focused, Internationally-recognised qualification and a flexible course that you can fit around your life.
• Our MSc Psychology course is a conversion course, which means if you hold a bachelor’s (in any subject) but are planning on a change towards the field of psychology, you can now graduate with an MSc Psychology accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) with Arden University.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
Based in Birmingham, Open College UK currently provides over 700 accredited online home study / distance learning courses through our established programs within the United Kingdom. We have over 30,000 students & members on our company books, with courses including Anger Management, Child Psychology, Nutrition, Psychology, Sociology, and many more.
We are totally committed to providing you with the very best educational distance learning therapy related courses in the UK. Each correspondence course is constructed in a way that offers you an enjoyable and stimulating rapid learning self growth enhancing experience.
Distance learning, homestudy is an ideal way to study in your chosen subject if your lifestyle is busy or whilst working full time. With all our open learning Diploma awarded courses you study as and when it suits you at a pace that is right for the way you live. All courses come with access to friendly Open College Support which is available to you from 9am to 5pm weekdays.
• With The Candle Academy, a leading candle making training provider, you can now learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio in the UK and around the world.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in UK include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational holiday package in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Review:
• "Gary has the creative ability and eye to take an ordinary object and make it extraordinary with commercial appeal. This has made him one of the most sought after candle designers in the business today and probably ranking him as one of the top designers in the world today".
Mike, CEO Aroma Home, England
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Specializing in Holistic Health training courses, Plaskett College offer a wide range of training courses covering Nutrition, Nutritional Medicine, Iridology (iris diagnosis), Homoeopathy and also slimming consultancy for students both in the UK and studying abroad. Plaskett College is long-established and has acquired great expertise in this field.
Learning Curve, based in Edinburgh, Scotland is one of the UK's leading distance learning providers. Our home study courses allow you to study in your own time and at your own pace. Learning Curve is accredited by ODL QC, the national body for quality in open and distance learning. We are also members of the Association of British Correspondence Colleges. We are registered as a training provider with the Learning Skills Council.
We offer home study courses in a wide range of subjects, from introductory courses to professional level training. Our courses are ideal for students who find it difficult to attend conventional college courses because of other commitments, as well as for those who simply prefer the freedom offered by flexible distance learning. Whether you want to develop new work skills or simply learn more about your hobby or leisure interest, we have a home study course to meet your needs.
Distance learning courses from Learning Curve are written and developed by experts who understand the needs of students studying at home. All of our home study courses include up-to-date study material, free textbooks and one-to-one support from experienced distance learning tutors.
Courses / Programs include the following subjects and more:
- Life coaching
- Garden design
- Interior design
- Play therapy
- Child psychology
- Understanding children with ADHD
- Understanding Autism
- Business Skills
- Running your own business
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.