Distance Learning Education, Online Courses, Online University Degree, UK Bachelor, Master Degree Program, Online Universities, Accredited Colleges USA, Home Study in United States, England, Australia, Online Education Canada
• Acquire the technical skills and knowledge needed to become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist or Digital Legal Monitor from the comfort of your own home or office with online classes from Ministry-approved Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies.
• Based in Toronto, we provide a 14-week Court Transcription certification program and a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
• The Court Transcription course is delivered online by two seasoned ACT professionals who have worked for several years in the education, transcription, and court reporting industries.
• Participants can study from home up until the final exam which takes place in Toronto or Ottawa (depending on your preference). Once graduates start working independently, their work can be done remotely wherever they live within Canada.
• Upon successful completion, you will meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and will be eligible to register and become an ACT. • The Digital Legal Monitor course examines the role and responsibilities of digital legal monitors within the specific context of pre-trial proceedings.
• Digital Monitors are a type of court reporter that uses audio equipment to record in-court or pre-trial proceedings.
Taught by professional transcriptionists who have worked in the transcription & court reporting industries.
The final exam takes place in-person in Toronto or Ottawa.
Online Digital Legal Monitor Program: - Duration: 4-16 weeks A DLM is a court reporter who uses audio equipment to record in-court proceedings While this course is designed to be taken in 4 weeks, students will have access to the course for 4 months
Students can write the final exam at any time during these 4 months.
Online and distance education at Memorial University brings one of Canada’s top comprehensive universities into your home.
We offer a wide range of online Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor & Masters degree program in fields including Arts, Business Administration, Nursing (post RN), Technology, and more.
With 40 years experience in distance education delivery and leadership, we can provide you with all the benefits of a residential university, with the convenience of learning online.
If your schedule travels at breakneck speed, we can offer you the flexibility and convenience of studying at your own pace, in your own space, whether it's midday or midnight.
Memorial's distance campus offers a surplus of 450 courses and programs, a registration count of 18,000 students annually. Start or complete your degree, go back for that graduate program, or just complete a few courses…the choice is yours!
Since 1980, Canadian Tourism College (CTC) in Vancouver and Surrey, has been a leader in training Tourism and Hospitality professionals. Canadian Tourism College offers an online Travel Agent Certificate Program that allows you to study at your convenience.
We are pleased to announce that the Travel Agent Certificate now has 3 Star Endorsement from the Canadian Institute of Travel Counsellors.
CTC is a fully accredited college of the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) in the Province of British Columbia and is proud to earn Education Quality Assurance (EQA) designation from the Province of British Columbia.
Canadian Tourism College is recognized throughout the travel and tourism industry as the leader in quality training, and remains guided by one basic principle: we put the needs of our students first.
- 3 Star Endorsement from the Canadian Institute of Travel Counsellors
- Study at your convenience
- Comprehensive training in fares and tickets
- Travel reservations
- Leisure travel
- Computer reservation system SABRE
University Canada West - Online Bachelor of Commerce
Courses / Programs
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplace.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Online Bachelor of Commerce:
The Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) online syllabus consists of four tiers: university foundation, disciplinary foundation, disciplinary applications, and integrative applications. As a whole, the qualification covers the foundations of all aspects of businesses and the way they are operated. You will see vast improvements in your writing and research skills, as well as the ability to perform well as part of a team.
Those who graduate from the ACBSP-accredited Bachelor of Commerce online program will gain a new found knowledge of contemporary business practices, and the refined ability to use critical thinking to analyze and interpret information to make informed decisions.
Student Testimonial: “I love the flexibility of the online classes, as well as the structure of the weekly course load and due dates. I was able to complete my school work around my work, family and social life.”
Megan Clifton, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient
Tier 1 University Foundation
• Principles of Accounting
• Introduction to Business
• Mass Media & Society
plus 7 modules
Tier 2 Disciplinary Foundation
• Business Environment
• Information Systems for Managers
• Communications Theory
• Writing for Specific Audiences
• Organizational Behaviour
• Marketing Management
Tier 3 Disciplinary Applications
• Managerial Accounting
• Business Law
• Professional Communications
• Research Methodology
• Human Resource Management
• Operations Management
Tier 4 Integrative Applications
• Strategy and Decision Making
• Business Capstone 1
• Business Capstone 2
Based in Vancouver, CG Spectrum is an industry-leading online school for Animation, VFX, Modeling and Concept Art. With a faculty featuring industry heavyweights working in feature film and AAA games, we strive to give you the most personal training available. We provide a range of online Diploma courses and short courses in subjects such as 3D Character Animation, 3D Modeling, Concept Design, Visual Effects, and more.
At CG Spectrum, our goal is to make our students the most employable artists in the film and games industry. CG Spectrum is different to other online schools; our class sizes are much smaller and we spend much more time with our students.
Our mission is to see each of our students as individuals with goals and dreams, not just as a number lost in the crowd. To provide them with the world's most personalized education from the industry's best artists by catering to their specific needs through the provision of constant feedback and support, giving our students a competitive edge to succeed in an ever changing industry.
Founded in 2005, Rouxbe is an online cooking school based in Vancouver, Canada. We provide a range of cooking certification courses online for cooks of all levels - from amateur home cooks to professional chefs.
Rouxbe will help you to master and create your own recipes using our intuitive learning technology with instructor support. Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your own home or office anywhere in the world at times that best suit your schedule.
Our comprehensive courses are taught using instructional lesson content, exercises, practice recipes, and additional education learning modules. Our courses cover broader cooking subject matter, include more robust assessment features. On graduating, you will receive a "Certificate of Completion".
Covering a wide range of topics, our general cooking courses range in length from just a few short units, to more comprehensive courses that can be followed over several weeks or even months.
Designed for cooks who want to work in the industry, Rouxbe Professional Cooking Courses (“Rouxbe Pro”) are equivalent to the material covered in top professional culinary schools around the world.
Begin your course when you want and progress through the content on your own schedule. Broken down into clear, contextualized units that are accessible to even the average home cook, this series of courses is a cost-effective complement to on-the-job training.