Distance Learning Education, Online Courses, Online University Degree, UK Bachelor, Master Degree Program, Online Universities, Accredited Colleges USA, Home Study in United States, England, Australia, Online Education Canada
Mathaid, Montreal: MathAid at Canada College offers all levels of tutoring in Mathematics. Since its emergence, Canada College has been very active in the domain of language teaching as well as skill developing. At our Language Department, we offer any language a client needs to learn. We have a long history of Language teaching in Canada and had trained students from all over the world.
At Mathaid, we are here to help you overcome your math problems and succeed in your courses. Statistic shows that over 66% of students who are good at math are using math tutors before finishing their high-schools. We provide quality online help.
The procedures are easy. You register and pay your fees and we will send a well-qualified math Live Teacher to your computer screen. You can also place a phone call to us and get the necessary lessons over the phone. Select the option you like from the option menu on the form.
Online Teaching: When you register, we will set a schedule that is convenient for you. You will then use SKYPE to connect with one of our teachers via internet and webcam. It is as if you are sitting with your private teacher at home. Ask questions, do your homework, and progress.
Mathaid is always looking for qualified Math teachers. If you are interested in working for us, please contact us via the form on our contact page so we can use your services when needed.
Courses / Programs:
Mathematics Tuition. We teach in both English and French.
Online and distance education at Memorial University brings one of Canada’s top comprehensive universities into your home.
We offer a wide range of online Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor & Masters degree program in fields including Arts, Business Administration, Nursing (post RN), Technology, and more.
With 40 years experience in distance education delivery and leadership, we can provide you with all the benefits of a residential university, with the convenience of learning online.
If your schedule travels at breakneck speed, we can offer you the flexibility and convenience of studying at your own pace, in your own space, whether it's midday or midnight.
Memorial's distance campus offers a surplus of 450 courses and programs, a registration count of 18,000 students annually. Start or complete your degree, go back for that graduate program, or just complete a few courses…the choice is yours!
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplace.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Online MBA Program:
The online MBA syllabus is focused on enhancing competencies across areas such as leadership, critical thinking, project planning, and a host of further advanced business disciplines. Each program module is led by an experienced UCW academic, whose role is to encourage discussion and debate, to facilitate active student participation, and to provide guidance and feedback.
Those who graduate from this ACBSP-accredited MBA program will find themselves more capable of responding strategically to challenges within the business environment presents. You will learn to take responsibility for important decisions, with the ability to explain yourself and your ideas.
Student Testimonial: “I love the flexibility of the online classes, as well as the structure of the weekly course load and due dates. I was able to complete my school work around my work, family and social life.”
Megan Clifton, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient
• The International Career Institute (ICI) provides a comprehensive range of online / distance education courses to students in Canada and around the world.
• We deliver over 100 exciting career and lifestyle focused courses to a broad variety of people and businesses around the world.
• Our distance education courses are offered at Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma level in career fields that include Business, Professional Services, Design, Health, and more.
• The International Career Institute (ICI) is an Australian-based worldwide leader in distance education with some of the most diverse course offerings available to students.
• It is part of a network of affiliated colleges established in 1978 which together educate tens of thousands of students yearly worldwide.
• ICI is a proven educational method, committed to student service, and reasonable tuition prices which results in an outstanding learning experience. Graduates have obtained employment and established successful businesses across a wide range of industries.
• ICI is accredited and recognised by the International Association of Private Career Colleges, and by the International Accreditation and Recognition Council.
Student Review: "The diploma, knowledge, and skills that I have acquired through ICI played a significant role in my achieving my position. Thank you ICI! You have given me the opportunity of making my dreams a reality." - Antonia
Based in Toronto, Ontario, CITT is Canada's leading professional development organization in the supply chain and transportation logistics sector. We provide a range of online / distance learning courses in business and logistics fields including Transportation Systems, Logistics Processes, Transportation Law, and more. The CITT Program of Study challenges participants to develop research and analytical skills that will help them throughout their careers by enabling them to make sound business decisions based on their integrated logistics thinking.
Whether you're new to the logistics industry, or a more experienced logistician, you'll find the CITT Designation can help boost your career and enhance your professional credibility. Courses are not only theoretical, but also provide practical skills training, and offer a diversity of knowledge that is crucial to acquiring the skill-set necessary to meet and exceed the challenges of today's marketplace. The CITT Designation continues to be Canada's most respected and widely held professional designation in the supply chain and logistics field
Online Business Knowledge Courses:
- Business Approach to Writing
- Business Law
- Business Management
- Business Strategy
- Financial Management
- Introductory Economics
- Marketing: An Introduction
- Organizational Behaviour
- Risk Assessment
• Acquire the technical skills and knowledge needed to become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist or Digital Legal Monitor from the comfort of your own home or office with online classes from Ministry-approved Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies.
• Based in Toronto, we provide a 14-week Court Transcription certification program and a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
• The Court Transcription course is delivered online by two seasoned ACT professionals who have worked for several years in the education, transcription, and court reporting industries.
• Participants can study from home up until the final exam which takes place in Toronto or Ottawa (depending on your preference). Once graduates start working independently, their work can be done remotely wherever they live within Canada.
• Upon successful completion, you will meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and will be eligible to register and become an ACT. • The Digital Legal Monitor course examines the role and responsibilities of digital legal monitors within the specific context of pre-trial proceedings.
• Digital Monitors are a type of court reporter that uses audio equipment to record in-court or pre-trial proceedings.
Taught by professional transcriptionists who have worked in the transcription & court reporting industries.
The final exam takes place in-person in Toronto or Ottawa.
Online Digital Legal Monitor Program: - Duration: 4-16 weeks A DLM is a court reporter who uses audio equipment to record in-court proceedings While this course is designed to be taken in 4 weeks, students will have access to the course for 4 months
Students can write the final exam at any time during these 4 months.
Canadian College of Online Training is a leading education provider of online and in-class programs. Based in Toronto, programs are taught online worldwide and to students in-class at St. Clair campus.
CCOT provides a range of online and in-class career training courses and certification programs in the fields of Criminal Justice, Project Management, English language, Mental Health, Online Instruction, and much more.
Our online courses are interactive and offer various simulations to reinforce the training delivered. The programs are available on your schedule, to allow you to train for a lucrative, satisfying, and exciting career without sacrificing what matters most – you and your family.
With no geographic restrictions and flexible lecture times, dedicated working professionals from all over the world have access to a level of higher education that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This college is very much involved in online education on an international level and also provides e-Learning services to other institutions and organizations.
- English Language (TOEFL / IELTS)
- Learning Management System
- Online Instruction
- Criminal Justice
- Mental Health
- Project Management
- Human Services Program Design
- Career Development
In Class Programs (St. Clair Campus)
- English Language (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Project Management
- Mental Health
- Human Services Program Design
- Career Development
-Moodle Training Course