Distance Learning Education, Online Courses, Online University Degree, UK Bachelor, Master Degree Program, Online Universities, Accredited Colleges USA, Home Study in United States, England, Australia, Online Education Canada
University of Derby: The University of Derby, an East Midlands university based in the UK offering a variety of online and on site undergraduate, postgraduate and part time university courses. At Derby, there are around 20 courses that you can study entirely online including foundation degrees, honours degrees or postgraduate degrees in a wide range of subjects. We even offer online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees.
The UK Open College is one of the largest suppliers of online home study and distance learning certificate and diploma courses in the UK. We offer distance learning courses with unlimited support and all materials provided leading to recognised qualifications and awards.
Study at your own pace without any pressure. Enrol anytime of the year and complete as quickly as you want to. We have over 600 home study courses to choose from including official Sage Accounts and Sage Payroll courses, ICB accredited bookkeeping courses, a huge range of nutrition and Holistic Therapy courses to name a few. The choice is endless.
Home learning provides students with the flexibility to study around the busiest of schedules. Just a few hours each week can make all the difference and change your life forever. With no classes or boring lectures to attend distance learning provides the ideal solution.
The University of London is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the UK. It is a federation of 19 distinct, separate and, in many cases, multi-faculty Colleges, together with 9 smaller specialist Institutes. The University of London International Programmes manages the majority of the University of London's distance learning courses.
It was established in 1858 to make University of London degrees accessible to students who, for one reason or another, could not come to the University to study in the conventional way. Studying through the University of London International Programmes provides an attractive option for those with financial constraints, commitments to work or family, or lack of local access to higher education. Today, there are 32,000 students studying in over 180 countries for more than 100 University of London qualifications.
Upon successful completion, you are awarded a University of London degree or diploma. The certificate states that you have studied at the University of London.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree programmes include BA, BSc, Diploma, PG Dip, PG Cert, MSc in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Computers (Computing & Information Systems), Economics, Languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish), International Relations, Law with Management, Philosophy, Social Sciences, Sociology, Theology
University of York, Online and Distance Learning is based in York in North-East England, and provides a wide range of distance learning / online postgraduate courses that offer an innovative and flexible approach to study to both UK-based and international students. These courses deliver all the hallmarks of a York education to students who need to study at a distance because of geographical location, work or personal commitments. They reflect York's commitment to quality, relevance and student support and enable you to be a full member of the York community.
The University of York is one of the top ten universities in the UK for teaching and research, and is ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. This well-established university consists of over 30 academic departments and research centres and a student body of 13,000, and was named Times Higher Education University of the Year 2010.
Most of the distance learning courses are designed to meet professional development needs, and reflect the benefits of online learning in this context. Our programmes offer expert supervision, module tutors, personal pastoral care and friendly contact points for day to day advice.
- Online MSc - Haematopathology
- MSc - Mathematical Finance
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma/Masters in Public Policy & Management
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma/Masters of Public Administration
- Postgraduate Certificate & Diploma in Health Economics for Health Care Professionals (online with residential element)
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma/Masters of Public Administration – International Development
- MA - Teaching English to Young Learners
Arden University - MSc Data Analytics Dual Degree Programmes Online
Courses / Programs
• The modern workplace relies heavily on data, and people with the skills to handle and interpret business data are in high demand. Arden University’s dual degree programmes combine Data Analytics with another relevant industry sector to prepare you for the modern workplace regardless of your industry.
• Current trends reveal that data analytics is no longer for specialists. The modern employee needs data analysis skills regardless of their role in the company. That is why Arden has developed 8 unique programmes that pair big data with other topics such as finance, human resource management, operations management, and more.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• These programmes are ideal for people who want to increase mobility within their industry by incorporating data analytics into their skill set. Learning skills such as data visualisation alongside topics relevant to your industry makes these courses extremely valuable and directly applicable to your career.
• All of Arden’s programmes are delivered with a strong focus on employability and career success. This professional programme is designed and delivered by experienced practitioners, so you can ensure your career has the best foundation through direct industry experience.
- MSc Data Analytics & Finance
- MSc Data Analytics & Human Resource Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics & IT Security Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Marketing (CIM)
- MSc Data Analytics & Operations Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Project Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Enterprise Architecture
Welcome to the easiest way to become a Legal Secretary! From the comfort and safety of your own computer, simply log onto our online training classes from anywhere and you could end up working within a prestigious and well paid office of a UK Law Firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some countries of the Commonwealth.
The Legal Secretary courses are taught by Wendy Souter, the creator and founder of the Legal Secretary course in London. These online courses focus on Conveyancing, Litigation and Paralegal Studies for those who wish to work in a UK law firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some Commonwealth countries.
Our online courses are tailor-made to give all the benefits, without stress or you having to give up valuable nights or weekends attending outside classrooms. To be eligible to study a Legal Secretary Course, you must have previous secretarial/office skills, minimum typing speed of 50wpm and MS word proficient.
Student Testimonial: "Since obtaining my diploma with OTC, this, with my work experience, has enabled me to become a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals. I would thoroughly recommend the OTC training programme. The lectures are easy to understand, well presented and convenient.
Anyone wishing to take the leap from Secretary to Fee Earner, this is definitely the route to take. I cannot thank all those involved with OTC enough for their help and enthusiasm." - Joan
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in UK & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, across Europe & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business