Holistic Medicine Schools in Australia, Natural Health College in Sydney offering Herbal Medicine, beauty therapy courses, home study distance education, alternative medicine training / online natural health courses in NSW, Australia.
Australasian College of Natural Therapies, Sydney: Australasian College of Natural Therapies (ACNT) is Australia's premier college of natural therapies and beauty therapy located in the heart of Sydney. ACNT offers many courses for both Domestic and International students. ACNT offers over 80 natural therapies courses, massage therapy courses and natural beauty therapy courses including naturopathy courses, herbal medicine courses, remedial massage courses, spa therapy, sports massage, aromatherapy courses, and many more. Both in-house and distance education students comprise people from all walks of life and from all over the world.
On-site Courses: Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Advanced Certificate & Certificate Courses available. ACNT has degree pathways to established Australian universities enabling students and graduates to further their education. - Natural Medicine Courses include: Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy, Nutrition & Iridology - Manual / Massage Therapy Courses include: Remedial Massage, Aromatherapy, Spa Therapy, Sports Therapy & Reflexology - Beauty Therapy Courses include: Natural Beauty Therapy, Nail Technology, Spa Therapy and Stone Therapy from Australia's largest CIDESCO International School - Short and Sampler Courses include: Sampler Courses in Aromatherapy, Bach Flowers, Beauty Therapy, Natural Therapies, Massage Therapy and more! Courses available for International Students: - Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy - Advanced Diploma of Applied Science (Nutrition) - Diploma of Integrated Body Therapies - Diploma of Remedial Massage and Spa Therapy - Diploma of Remedial Massage - Diploma of Sport (Athlete Support Services) - Diploma of Aromatherapy - Certificate IV in Aromatherapy - Certificate IV in Massage - Advanced Diploma of Natural Beauty, Spa and Aromatherapy - Advanced Diploma of Natural Beauty, Spa and Nail Therapy - Advanced Diploma of Natural Beauty and Spa Therapy - ESL English language training
Courses available by distance education: - Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy - Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine - Advanced Diploma of Homeopathy - Advanced Diploma of Applied Science (Nutrition) - Diploma of Nutrition - Certificate IV in Aromatherapy - Advanced Certificate in Nutritional Sciences - Postgraduate Advanced Certificate in Sports Nutrition - Advanced Certificate in Iridology - Certificate in Iridology
Short Courses available by distance education: - Aromatherapy 1 - Foundations - Aromatherapy & Massage Techniques - Australian Bush Flower Remedies - Bach Flower Remedies - Massage 1 - Basic / Swedish Massage - Nutrition 1A
CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine) is the UK's leading training provider in natural therapies and has colleges across the UK (London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh and Manchester) and across Ireland, South Africa and in the USA.
All CNM students gain an understanding of naturopathic therapies and can choose to specialise in Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, or as a CNM Natural Chef.
At CNM you find students from all walks of life. The main reasons why they choose to study with CNM are:
- CNM is the UK’s leading training provider of a range of natural therapies, with colleges nationwide.
- CNM’s flexible study schedules offer both full-time and part-time study.
- CNM’s unmatched focus on clinical application and practice.
- CNM’s commitment to train students to become successful practitioners.
- 80% of CNM Graduates are practicing.
- CNM’s naturopathic approach to wellness looks at the whole person, not just a symptom.
- CNM lecturers are experienced practitioners.
- Competitive course fees.
- CNM is widely respected and recognized in the UK, Europe, and internationally.
Diploma Courses with full-time and part-time study in Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, or as a CNM Natural Chef.
Short Courses include such things as, Nutrition for Everyday Living, Herbs for Everyday Living, Homeopathy for Everyday Living, Cooking for Health, Juicing for Health, Detox, Cleanse and Weight Loss, Kinesiology, Natural Skincare and Skin Nutrition and Indian Head Massage.
Our Post-graduate courses include, Iridology and Chinese Nutritional Therapy.
Australasian College of Natural Therapies, Brisbane, Queensland
Courses / Programs
Located in Bowen Hills, just minutes from Brisbane City Centre, the new campus will provide ACNT students with a fantastic learning environment, including new classrooms with the latest audio-visual technology, a learning resource centre with access to the latest online journals and publications and new computer labs.
With over 20 years of history, ACNT has built an exceptional reputation for providing students with the knowledge, skills and experience to launch or accelerate their careers in the fields of Natural Therapies, Manual Therapies, Beauty and Spa Therapies and Fitness.
Based in London, UK College of Holistic Training provides home study (distance learning) diploma and certificate courses in counselling (counseling), complementary & energy therapies, Emotional Freedom Techniques, stress management, self-development, life coaching, advanced CPD for hypnotherapists, psychology, management, parapsychology, religious studies and spirituality. International students welcome.
Most courses use textbooks and require offline study with written assignments emailed to the college. The college was founded in 1994 and is accredited by the International Association for Distance Learning. Registered with UK Register of Learning Providers, UK Provider Reference Number 10028354.
Many of our courses are approved or accredited by the Institute for Meridian Psychotherapy & Associated Complementary Therapies. We also have a division called Conscious Courses which allows people with existing knowledge, skills & experience in holistic fields to gain a diploma by submitting an independent essay.
International Career Institute, Australia Online Natural Health (Nutrition) Course
Courses / Programs
• Gain essential knowledge in Natural Health, Nutrition and Weight Loss, and improve your career prospects in this growing and exciting field by taking an online course with the International Career Institute!
• ICI is a leading, accredited distance learning training provider for students in Australia, NZ, the UK, and globally.
• We deliver more than 50 online courses at ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma certification level in a range of popular fields that include natural health, personal trainer, beauty therapy, journalism, business management, and more.
• Our Natural Health and Nutrition course online provides you with the opportunity to learn from very successful, highly qualified and experienced professionals in the nutritionist / holistic health field.
• The professional development and lifestyle-focused, home-study courses offered by ICI are written by professionals, and will assist in fast-tracking you into your new career. According to government statistics, the health industry is among some of the fastest growing sectors today with strong growth projected into the future.
Recognition & Accreditation:
• This Natural Health (Nutrition) course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) and the International Approval and Registration Centre (IARC).
• International Career Institute is an independent global awarding body that develops and administers career-related curriculum and training programs.
Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast
Courses / Programs
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a well-established, government-accredited English school that provides quality English language programs to young children from 6 years of age to teenagers.
• AICOL is located on the beautiful Gold Coast of Queensland in North-East Australia. The city of Gold Coast is just one hour's flight from Sydney and 1.5 hours from Melbourne.
• Since 1993, AICOL has offered winter and summer English camps for students from all over the world, including Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Russia, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Spain, Tahiti, Argentina to name just a few.
• Our summer and winter camps offer a perfect environment for students to learn English, and at the same time participate in a wide range of sporting and other activities.
• We also provide year-round study tour programs, from 1 to 4 weeks. The Gold Coast with its good climate provides the perfect setting for study tours. All of our English courses are structured and accredited.
• AICOL is famous for our Young Learner programs and our Parent & Child programs, where adults and kids share the same timetable in the same building (in different classes).
Review: "Hi Garth, I have finished three weeks of English study in your school. My daughters have been four weeks and will be for another week. I studied English in six different countries and I must say that your school is the best I've ever been. I am a high school teacher in my country and I value your work..."
- Nuria, Spain
• Summer English Camps for children, teens, parents & grandparents (June / July / Aug)
• Winter Camp / Study Tour for Individuals (Jan / Feb for ages 6-17 and adults)
• Year-round Study Tours
• Year-round English for Young Learners (6 to 12 years)
• English for High School Preparation
• General English (from 14 years of age)
• Farmstay Program
Activities include integration with local schools, and can, if requested, focus intensively on academic studies or sports (such as golf, tennis, or swimming tuition).
• ELS Universal English College is an English language school located in a modern, bright campus right in the heart of Sydney, the largest city in Australia.
• We offer English language courses including General English and Academic English among others. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS exam.
• We provide a wide variety of courses for both adults and juniors. Through the National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS), ELS Universal English College has full accreditation as a provider of ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) courses in Australia and accreditation of all of its full-time courses.
• Our course options are designed to suit your particular needs from elementary and intermediate to advanced levels, whether you are studying for social or business purposes, or to prepare for further study at an Australian high school, vocational college or university.
• Whatever your personal study goals might be, we are dedicated to assisting you to achieve them.
• You will enjoy Australia for the warmth of its climate and its people, the beauty of its landscape, the relaxed cosmopolitan lifestyle and the variety of experiences that a multicultural society offers.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)