Founded in 1946, Brown College near Minneapolis/St. Paul, in Minnesota is a recognized leader in private post-secondary education. Brown has enjoyed huge success training and graduating students in technology, design, and broadcast fields for over 50 years. Contact us if you're considering a business management program, interior design program, bachelor's degree in communication studies, broadcasting training and more.
- A variety of specialized associate and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of criminal justice, broadcasting training, television production, animation, graphic design, visual communications, digital photography, interior design or business management and much more!
- Brown College is dedicated to providing quality career programs that are sound in concept, implemented by dedicated faculty, and geared towards those seeking a solid educational foundation for employment in their chosen fields.
- Brown's programs emphasize hands-on training that is relevant to the needs of employers. They also focus on areas that offer strong long-term employment opportunities to provide graduates with the opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge they will need to obtain a position in today's demanding market.
Whether you pursue an interest in Broadcasting, Business, Design, Technology, Healthcare or Criminal Justice, you’ve come to the right place to get a hands-on education. We dedicate ourselves to your personal and professional satisfaction by offering a career-focused, industry-current curriculum and promoting success through our commitment to teaching, teamwork and trust.
Course categories include:
- Network Development
- Radio Broadcasting
- Television Production
- Visual Communications
- Visual Communications - Graphic Design
- Visual Communications - Multimedia
- Business Management
- Communication Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Digital Photography
- Game Design & Development
- Information Technology
- Interior Design
- Massage Therapy (Diploma)
- Software Development, and more...
Brown College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, associate’s and bachelor’s degrees.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.