Founded in 1969, the Cyprus College of Art is the art college of Cyprus. Our main campus is in Larnaca on the south-east coast of this southern European island and we also have a field station in the village of Lempa, near Paphos on the west coast. We are a small and friendly institution in which students and staff work with a co-operative attitude to exploring the creation of art. All tuition is in English.
Our ratio of staff to students is one of the best in the world, with one member of staff to every seven students (1:7), and we provide a deeply stimulating environment in which to learn about art and experience the ancient history and culture of Cyprus.
- Foundation Course in Art and Design
- Associate Fellowship in Fine Art - 4 year undergraduate degree programme
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Art (8 month course for artists & recent graduates)
- Master of Arts (MA) in Fine Art (twelve month fully-accredited degree program for studio arts graduates)
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Cyprus & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Calling students from Cyprus and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-10-14 were from viewers in:
cambridgeshire, UK & England;
Port Elizabeth, South Africa;
al shuqaiq, saudi arabia, Saudi Arabia;
Shiraz, Fars, Iran;
Batumi,Georgia,in Batumi, Georgia;
You are here: School & College Search> Art Schools, Design Colleges> Arts courses in Cyprus