Art schools in Europe: Study abroad design programs for Americans, international students in Paris, France, Italy, London. UK fine arts schools & fashion design colleges. European culinary arts schools & degree programs for American college semester abroad & undergraduate students. Admissions details..
• Discover the world of culinary arts with renowned chefs! Situated in Argenteuil near Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary and pastry school, established by the world-famous chef Alain Ducasse.
• Ducasse Education provides intensive year-round and summer programs for French students, international students, beginner chefs, practicing cooks and continuing education for professional chefs.
• Taught in English or French, the intensive programs combine theory with a high rate of hands-on practice. In our professional culinary programs, students have the opportunity to take part in an internship in a French restaurant selected by Ducasse Education.
• Our programs cover all of the essential functional culinary skills. In addition, they provide in-depth knowledge of products, seasonal availability, nutritional value, preparation methods, health & safety aspects, and applicable technologies.
• Ducasse Education was founded by Alain Ducasse - the legendary award-winning chef, whose restaurants had a combined total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014.
• Culinary students and chefs have benefited from the highest level of instruction at Ducasse Education.
• We also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
Student Testimonial: "The small class size allowed for close interaction with chef instructors. We used the best products, and made interesting recipes. I found each day to be a unique and rewarding challenge." - Christian, USA
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
• With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees & study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
• We offer Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts degrees as well as semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Business
• Italian Studies
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." Graphic Design Student: Lana Yasmin Kaka (Spain / England)
3-Month Intensive Foundation Course Starting in June & Sept
• Graduates can qualify for the 3-year Design Programmes
Summer Courses 2018 (2-5 weeks)
• Fashion Design, Interior Decoration, 3D MAX, 3D Printing, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, Photoshop, Photography, Screen Print, Videography + Premier PRO
Located in the diverse neighborhood of Kreuzberg in Berlin, Germany, KUNSTGUT School of Contemporary Art is one of the best international art schools. KUNSTGUT welcomes highly motivated and talented students. The courses offered are geared towards individuals at different levels of artistic experience, from undergraduate to postgraduate.
By virtue of its small size, Kunsgut provides a supportive, and close-knit community of young artists. Its intimate atmosphere allows students and professors to develop close relationships. It’s small size also provides students with the opportunity of getting in depth feedback form their peers and professors.
KUNSTGUT is designed to inspire and motivate students to be creative by providing the combination of strong traditional and experimental openness. We provide our students with freedom, concentration, and expertise. Our students study art history, as well as contemporary art, where they explore questions and problems regarding the creative process of making art. This unique system is key in KUNSTGUT’s philosophy of teaching. It defines the essential connecting points between the relationships of historical, and contemporary art.
Situated in the picturesque seaside town of Simrishamn, 90 minutes east of Malmo in Southern Sweden, The Swedish Academy of Realist Art (SARA) is a fine art school dedicated to traditional, realistic drawing and painting.
We provide a dedicated full-time 3-year Fine Art Program for local and international students as well as part-time courses, evening classes, weekly kroki (figure drawing) classes, and specialized art workshops. The language of instruction is English.
Enrollment is limited and the student body is kept small, which allows for intensive individual instruction within an intimate and supportive atmosphere that often leads to rapid student development.
These skills give students the tools needed to express their ideas and visions through the medium of realistic painting and drawing.
Students follow a prescribed curriculum, rather than being left to free experimentation. They complete a variety of artistic exercises designed to help them acquire and master certain fundamental skills such as accurate drawing, correct values, edge quality and color.
SLEM is an international innovation and education institute for footwear. The name is an acronym that stands for Shoes, Leather, Education, Museum. We are providing a unique full-time Master program for Footwear Innovators and a wide range of short courses and workshops for both students and professionals.
Our programs are all based on the synergy of four main pillars: forecasting, design, technology and business. The forecasting and business programs are suitable for other kinds of industries as well, such as leather goods, fashion and industrial design.
SLEM's trend lab is at the heart of all our activities; the continual research and analysis assure that all programs always offer the very latest information, presented by visionary experts from the field. SLEM also provides trend information and consulting to customers around the world, through custom made projects and (online) SLEMinars.
SLEM's headquarters are based in Waalwijk, in the south of the Netherlands, but we also have branches and affiliates in New York, China and Italy.
We are currently in the process of merging with the Dutch Shoe and Leather Museum, intending to open a collective institute in the near future.
Situated in Temple Bar, the social and cultural heart of Dublin, Sound Training College (STC) provides a range of full and part-time Diploma and Certificate courses covering all aspects of Music Technology.
STC places a strong emphasis on the ‘hands on’ element on all of our music courses (full-time, part-time, day, evening & weekend).
We provide the developing music technology industry with highly trained personnel in the areas of Sound Engineering, Live Sound & Stage Production and Music Production.
STC courses and examinations have effectively set standards for the training within the industry, providing City & Guilds Diploma qualifications along with STC Sound Engineering & Music Technology Diploma programmes.
Our courses are delivered by a team of experienced industry professionals, all of whom are acknowledged experts in the music business.
In 1986, the Sound Training College was established to meet the needs of the burgeoning music industry in Ireland which followed the phenomenal worldwide success of bands such as U2.
Additional specialised areas of the course are taught by a panel of guest lecturers (past lecturers have included Elvis Costello, Tim Finn (ex Crowded House), Daniel Lanois (producer of the ‘The Joshua Tree’ by U2), Pete Holidai (producer) and Martin Clancy (Jack L Manager).
Full-Time Music Technology Diploma & Certificate Courses: - Sound Engineering and Music Technology
- Advanced Sound and Music Technology
- Certified Beginner and Intermediate Course (with Martin Clancy)
- Practical Electronics for Musicians
- Live Sound, Lighting and Stage Production
Part-Time Music Courses: - Sound and Music Technology
- Live Sound
- Electronic Production
- DJ and Production
Music Camps & Workshops: - Sound Engineering Summer Camp
- Introduction to Recording Weekend
Conveniently located close to the city centre of Warsaw, Poland, VIAMODA INDUSTRIAL University is a modern school of fashion, design and management with an international vibe. With courses taught through both English and Polish, we offer a wide range of Bachelor Degree (BA) programs in areas that include Fashion Design, Graphic & Brand Design, Food Design, and Management among others. We also provide a number of Post Graduate Diploma courses.
VIAMODA INDUSTRIAL is a unique project in Central Europe, combining design, technology and management to form the only university on the Polish market that is engaged in every aspect of fashion. VMI's innovative educational program provides students with the full-scale knowledge of the designing process, synergistic technological skills, and profound expertise in communications.
The VMI learning process is supported by the congruous practical training conducted in authentic environment of thoroughly equipped studios and workshop facilities. VMI business-smart approach enables creative understanding of fashion, allows skillful development and management of fashion brands, and qualifies creating brand identity and visibility on the market.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Programs taught in English:
- BA in Fashion Design
- BA in Graphic & Brand Design
- BA in PR & Communications
Degree & Diploma Courses taught in Polish:
- BA in Fashion Design
- BA in Food Design
- BA in Graphic & Brand Design
- BA in Management
- PgD (Postgrad Diploma) in Fashion Management
- PgD in Luxury Brand Management
- PgD in Trend Forecasting in Fashion & Design
- PgD in Business and Design
Located in the cultural centre of Vienna, across from the Hofburg Palace, The Vienna Academy of Visionary Art provides courses in historical painting techniques, classical art studies, and life drawing. Our programmes are taught in English, and range from 1 week to 3 years in length.
Long-term students can avail of our 2-3 year Diploma Programme, while shorter term participants have the option of a Single Trimester course, a 1-2 week Intensive course, or our Summer Programme (held in Italy).
By promoting cultural ideals of craftsmanship, mastery and ingenuity, we celebrate the individual emergence of creativity and genius.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2021-02-24 were from viewers in:
ocean city, USA;
London, UK / GB;
You are here: School & College Search> Europe Arts Schools & Design Colleges> Find school admission information for some of the best art schools & design colleges in Europe, in the UK, England, London, Dublin, Ireland, Paris, France, Spain, Florence, Italy, Switzerland..