Milton College: Sydney has an extensive bus, train and ferry transportation system. Milton College is conveniently located 10 minutes from the Central Business District and just across the Harbour Bridge. The school is located 5 minutes from North Sydney train station, one of the main stations on Sydney’s extensive rail network. It is 2 stops from the centre of the city. There is also an extensive bus network and even a ferry service.
Students can go bushwalking in the National Parks and see Australia’s amazing variety of native plants and wildlife. Or they can take a short drive and go to the picturesque Blue Mountains or the Hunter Valley and taste some of Australia’s best wines.
Milton College is a modern school. We provide free internet access in both the computer room and the common room, fully equipped kitchens with fridges, microwaves and coffee making facilities, fax and photocopying facilities, and a huge outdoor deck for students to enjoy the beautiful Australian sunshine in the company of their new Milton friends.
School / Office Address:Level 1, 53 Walker Street
BROWNS English Language School is located on the beautiful Gold Coast, Queensland. We are a family owned and operated business and pride ourselves on student care. We attract students from all over the world who would like to study English in an environment that has famous surf beaches, sunny days and friendly Australians. You will graduate from BROWNS with improved confidence in English, new friends and fun-filled memories of the Gold Coast.
At BROWNS, we are committed to “Excellence in English Language Education and Student Care”. Our professional teachers will give you the communication skills essential for you to succeed in your life and career. Join us for the study experience of a lifetime.
Tailored Education IELTS Tutoring located in Armadale, a suburb in Melbourne, (7 km south-east from Melbourne's central business district), provides a tutoring service in the home tuition market for students preparing to take the IELTS test (the International English Language Testing System), the world’s proven English language test.
Tailored Education is both versatile and adaptable, and lessons cater for the individuals needs, building on strengths and identifying and addressing weaknesses. The highly qualified tutor provides one-to-one tutoring in the comfort of your own home or suitable venue, and has substantial experience of teaching in both the Australian and UK school systems over the last 20 years.
As a passionate educator, the tutor believes that old fashioned teaching incorporated with modern technology allows the student to be offered wonderful educational opportunities.
IELTS preparation course:
- Individual learning programs
- Academic and general
- One-to-one tutoring in the comfort of your own home or suitable venue
- Computerized and traditional teaching methods
- Course materials provided
- Learn the required strategies through practice exercises and tests to gain your target band
- Flexible program and payment options
- Evening and weekend times available
- Experienced and highly qualified tutor
English Language Company (ELC) is an accredited English school in Sydney, Australia. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses including intensive and business English courses. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge FCE and CAE exams. Our General English courses are available at 6 levels - elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, pre-advanced and advanced.
Students at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality programs available today. ELC programs focus on real English for the real world and are developed for students' specific study, work and travel objectives. We also offer work experience / internship programs in Sydney for international students. All ELC teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and the University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA teaching qualifications.
ELC is registered with the Australian Government and is accredited by English Australia (EA), and by NEAS Australia, an internationally respected accreditation service for quality English language programs.
- General English
- Full-time Intensive English
- Part-time Semi-Intensive English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - First Certificate in English (FCE) and / or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- International Business English
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
Cambridge International College has a reputation as the friendliest college in Melbourne. Many students say CIC is a great place to learn English and vocational courses, and a great place to meet new friends. The college is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) of Melbourne. Melbourne Central Railway Station is located underneath the college. Students can also catch Melbourne's famous tram lines from the college door. We currently have 175 students in 13 classes with 22 Nationalities: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Nepal, Oman, Poland, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Venezuela.
We are a highly respected private English language school in Central Sydney with 37 comfortable, well-furnished classrooms on 3 floors. We offer high quality homestay accommodation and a full social programme.
Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast
Courses / Programs
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a government-accredited English language school located in Southport, a suburb of the city of Gold Coast in Queensland, north-east Australia.
AICOL English school is alive and well!
• AICOL returned to delivering face-to-face classes from April 2020, and is continuing to deliver full-time face-to-face classes for its students.
• We are also able to provide online tuition to those students who are not able to come to Australia yet due to Covid.
• Our online course fees are 75% of our standard face-to-face tuition fees. Off-shore students are still able to apply for student visas, and study their course online until they can to come to Australia to complete their course face-to-face.
• Established in 1993, we are the oldest English language school on the Gold Coast and offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
Parent Review: "One week has already gone by since our return to Japan. I wish to thank you and all the AICOL staff for your warm reception during our two week stay in Gold Coast! The children had a wonderful experience and I was truly impressed by AICOL and the Gold Coast region. We will definitely return in 2020 and hopefully with a larger group. Please give Jan and Garth my kindest regards and keep up the good work!
Regis de Lavison"
Year-round English courses in Queensland
• Short-term & long-term courses (1 to 48 weeks)
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• IELTS test prep course
• English for Academic Purposes
• English for High School Prep
• English for Young Learners
• English for Parent & Child
• English and Professional Sport
• English Study Tours
• Summer camps for children, teenagers, parents (10 weeks from 21 June to 30 August)
• English Winter camps (Jan / Feb - Australian summer time)
• Autumn Camp - September/October
• Spring Camp – March/April
• Homestay programme