European Boarding Schools: France international schools, private boarding schools in Paris area, soccer boarding schools for boys & girls, co-ed boarding schools, residential French language immersion programs, study year abroad for high school students, American/ British schools, top IB schools, boarding schools in Switzerland, Italy..
Edukick France provides full academic year and half-year soccer programs in Cannes, South of France for qualified student-footballers from around the world.
Our co-educational junior program is designed for both boys and girls ages 13-15 who are competitive football/soccer players in good academic standing.
Our senior boarding program is open to qualified international players ages 16+ (with seperate programs for boys and girls). French language fluency is NOT required.
Our junior academy players live in homestay accommodation with carefully-selected local French host families. Junior players receive high-quality football coaching and also attend our affiliated public French school Les Campelieres, where they follow the full-time academic French National Curriculum.
Edukick France's senior programs combine quality football coaching with French language classes. Full boarding facilities are available.
The EduKick France - Hidalgo International Football Academy (HIFA) courses are overseen by the renowned former French National Team Coach, Michel Hidalgo in beautiful Cannes & Le Cannet-Mougins. Cannes is located only 30km from Nice International Airport on the famous French Riviera.
Co-Ed Junior Academy Program - ages 13-15:
- Academic year or half-year program for boys & girls that combines quality football coaching with full-time education in a French public school.
- Homestay accommodation
Senior Programs for boys & girls aged 16+:
- A year-long or half-year program for qualified international candidates ages 16 years+ that combines quality football coaching with French language classes.
- Separate programs for boys and girls.
- Full boarding facilities are available
• Located in Verneuil sur Seine, just 38km north-west of Paris, Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) is a private American High School offering day and boarding (5 and 7 day) programs to students from around the world in Grades 9-12.
• NDIHS provides an exciting opportunity to learn the French language and culture while attending an American curriculum (taught in English) that leads to an American high school diploma.
• NDIHS follows the Nacel Interntional School System (NISS). We offer supervised and modern boarding facilities. In addition, we can organize French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
• Students may enroll in a full course of study or participate in a dual diploma program, in which they take their standard country courses and supplement that course of study with key subjects from the American core curriculum.
• The US High School curriculum (ESL, Math, English, Social Studies and Science) is taught by American teachers. Arts, Music and Physical Education are taught by French teachers. The special French curriculum is provided by our French sister school, Notre Dame Les Oiseaux.
• Notre Dame International High School is also a candidate school to teach the IB Diploma programme in Grade 11 and 12 from September 2018.
• NDIHS is located on the campus of Notre Dame Les Oiseaux, in the town of Verneuil sur Seine, only 35 minutes north-west of Paris city center by train.
Conveniently located in the centre of historic Bordeaux in South-Western France on the Atlantic Coast, approximately 495 km / 308 miles south-west of Paris, Bordeaux International School provides high-quality, full-time bilingual (French / English) education programs for international pupils from the age of 2½ to 19 years. We offer home-stay / boarding facilities with French families in the local area for our secondary school students.
Living with a local family in Bordeaux is an ideal arrangement for secondary school pupils whose parents live a long way from the school. It is also the most effective way to gain fluency and to absorb the French language and culture.
Bordeaux International School was re-accredited by the Council of International Schools in June 2010 and the Primary school is recognised by the French Ministry of Education (contrat d'association).
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bordeaux is "an outstanding urban and architectural ensemble". The city has a long and colourful history. Bordeaux has excellent motorway connections, rapid train services to destinations throughout France and Europe and an international airport.
The International Bilingual School of Provence, an independant Secondary School dedicated to French-English bilingualism, is located five minutes from Aix-en-Provence in the south of France. A coed day and boarding school with over 250 students from all five continents of the world.
International Baccalaureat Programme as well as the traditional French curriculum. Students learn in English, French or both. Intensive French and English language immersion during the Spring and Summer holidays. Sports and cultural excursions are offered during these sessions for students from all over the world.
Chavagnes International College is a private Catholic boarding school for boys, teaching through English, and situated in western France. We are committed to delivering a balanced education to its students. With a strong record of university entrance (UK universities, including Oxford; plus French, Spanish and American universities) and a flourishing programme of sport, drama and choral music, Chavagnes places itself in the British public school tradition. We are a Christian community of teachers and scholars, with the worship of God at the heart of our life as a College.
British GCSE and A-level Qualifications for full time male pupils from 11-18 years; 1 and 2-year 'Year Abroad' Programmes (with organised pan-European excursions during the holidays) for US students; Volunteer Programmes for College graduates.
Tersac is a private and high quality mixed boarding school located in Meilhan sur Garonne, near Bordeaux in southwest France. A 100% pass rate at this year's Baccalaureate has contributed to the Tersac School's worldwide renown.
This is a unique, top-of-the-range school offering permanent board, ideally set in the midst of the countryside with a differentiated rhythm of study with traditional studies in the morning and afternoon activities with an emphasis on sports.
Located on a 148 acre estate in Normandy, northwestern France, 3 km from Verneuil-sur-Avre and 115 km north west of Paris, Ecole des Roches is an international and non denominational private grant-aided boarding secondary school for boys and girls. The school consists of a College and a Lycee. The College is for 11 to 15 years olds, has an English language European section where pupils receive History and Geography or Physics and Chemistry classes in English for 4 ème et 3 ème classes (14-15 years old), and has the aim to start preparing for the Baccalauréat Option Euorpéenne (National French exam taken at 18 years old).
At the Lycee students prepare for the Literature, Economics and Science sections of the Baccalauréat (96,5% pass or above) as well as for the following foreign languages exams: Cambridge, SAT, TOEFL, Cervantés and Goethe Institutes. We also priovide boarding revision courses for Brevet des Collèges (national French exam taken at 15 years old), French language baccalauréat (taken at 17 years old) and Baccalauréat (taken at 18 years old) as well as holiday courses to get young children ready for the new school year.
- Boarding and Day Programs for 11 to 18 year olds
- Binlingual (French and English) Programs
- College (Lower Secondary School) for 11 to 15 year olds
- Lycee (Upper Secondary School) for 15 to 18 year olds
- English Language Section where subjects are taught in English
- German, Chinese, Russian and Spanish
- Revision and Holiday Courses
- Individualised Follow-Up
- Preparation for TOEFL, Cambridge, Cervantes, Goethe
- Cutting Edge Technology Programs
- French Courses for Foreignors
Founded in 1941, Ermitage International School of France is a co-educational day school, 5 and 7-day boarding school located in the historic park of Maisons-Laffitte, just 15 kilometres west of Paris. Welcoming students from close to 40 nationalities from ages 3 to 18, the school proposes a bilingual programme of instruction in French and English within the French national curriculum.
Lower, Middle and Upper Schools offering bilingual education. Ermitage is a Round Square and IB World school offering the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program as well as the International Option of the French Baccalaureate (OIB).
Located in the Lille Métropole area in northern France, Ecole Jeannine Manuel is a bilingual private school for students in Pre-K through Grade 12.
Students follow an enriched bilingual curriculum and, in 11th Grade, choose between the French track leading to the international option of French Baccalaureate (American section) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB).
The School is accredited by the French Ministry of Education, the International Baccalaureate Organisation, the Council of International Schools (CIS), the New-England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).