Barcelona Business School: Barcelona Business School is located amid a wealth of cultural, historical, sports and social resources, in a city which is the hub for many multicultural corporations as well as banking and insurance industries. Barcelona Business School attracts students from all over the world.
Bachelor/BBA Barcelona Business College International Undergraduate Degree Programs (IUGDP)
BBS - Bachelor in Business Studies BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration (Business and Entrepreneurship) BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance and Economics) BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing and Management) Bachelor in Business Communication and Public Relations Bachelor in European Business and Management Bachelor in International Management Bachelor in Sports Management Bachelor in Tourism and Hospitality Management
Master/MBA Barcelona Graduate School of Business International Graduate Degree Programs (IGDP)
MBS - Master in Business Studies MBA - Master of Business Administration MA - Master of Arts in Human Resource Management MA - Master of Arts in Marketing Management MS - Master of Science in Financial Management MS - Master of Science in Operations Management Master in Business Communication and Public Relations Master in Design Management Master in e-Business Master in European Business and Management Master in Global Banking and Financial Markets Master in International Management Master in Sports Management Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management Master in Transportation and Logistics Management
Certificates Barcelona Graduate School of Business International Business Certificates (IBC)
Graduate Certificate in Business Studies Graduate Certificate in Financial Management Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management Graduate Certificate in Marketing Management Graduate Certificate in Operations Management
Associate/ABA Barcelona Business College International Undergraduate Degree Programs (IUGDP)
ABS - Associate in Business Studies ABA - Associate of Business Administration (Business and Entrepreneurship) ABA - Associate of Business Administration (Finance and Economics) ABA - Associate of Business Administration (Marketing and Management) Associate in Business Communication and Public Relations Associate in European Business and Management Associate in International Management Associate in Sports Management Associate in Tourism and Hospitality Management
HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages, Barcelona
Courses / Programs
Situated in Barcelona and Loret de Mar on Spain's Costa Brava, just one hour north of Barcelona, HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages provides a range of Certificate and Diploma programs in the tourism, management and language areas.
Courses include a Specialist Course Certificate in Hospitality & Tourism Management, Corporate Customer Service in Hospitality, Tour Guide Certification. All courses include a 4-month internship option. Our courses are taught in English, with a compulsory Spanish and / or Russian course in addition.
All of our programs were developed in consultation with experts from the tourism industry, industry associations and academicians. All faculty members of the School are fully qualified and experienced in several tourism related areas like hotel management, F&B, travel agent, tour operators, and more.
HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages is a private educational institution certified by the Lloret de Mar City Council.
(All programmes are taught in English alongside a compulsory Spanish and / or Russian language course)
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Customer Service, Business Etiquette and Protocol
- Hotel Entertainment Management
- Tour Guide in Spain
- Tourist Transfer Guide
- Congress Management & Events Marketing
- Public Relations & Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
The University of Salamanca provides a Business Program for students of Business, International Relations or Economics from around the world who wish to study in Salamanca for one academic semester.
All subjects are taught in English, apart from Spanish classes which aim to teach you language skills needed for professional purposes.
You must choose at least three subjects per semester, with each subject having a total of 45 hours.
In addition to your three chosen subjects, you can take other subjects from the Personalized Student Learning Plan (PCI) or the Modular Program provided that the schedules of those subjects are in accordance with the Business Program dates.
Business Program - Academic Semester in Salamanca:
Choose at least three subjects per semester
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- International Business
- Business Ethics
- Economics / Political Science. European Union.
- E-Commerce & Social Media Marketing
- Current Spain
- Spanish for Professional Purposes / Espanol con Fines Profesionales
We are an International Graduate School of Management which seeks to impact the management profession by offering high-quality learning to students and senior executives from around the world. Our programs are designed and delivered by faculty who are recognized for their dedication to teaching and research, with close ties to the international business community. The proof of our success is the 23,000 alumni of IESE programs working in more than 91 countries around the world. They are known for their professional excellence, integrity and broad vision of life. Moreover, IESE is normally ranked among the leading business schools of the world.
CETT Barcelona is a comprehensive institution for higher education, specializing in tourism and hospitality management. Affiliated with the University of Barcelona, we provide Bachelor Degree courses and Postgraduate Masters Degree programs as well as semester, Winter & Summer programs to students from all over the world.
Attendees from all over the world join CETT Barcelona Campus for a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in the hospitality & tourism industry. Participants study and live together, contribute pro-actively and exchange their experiences in an international setting. All courses combine in-class and out-door sessions, as well as professional visits related with the topics of the different courses.
Postgraduate Masters Degree Courses:
- Master in Hotel Management and Catering
- Master in Strategic Management for Tourism Companies
- Master in Tourism Management Innovation: Tourism Management of Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Tourism Development Program
- Hotel Management Program
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Escuelas Internacionales Para la Educación y el Desarrollo (EIDE) in Santurtzi, Bilbao, Northern Spain was founded in 1976. It is a private institution whose goal is to promote and develop language courses and degrees in Higher Education, including our two-year Higher Studies in Hospitality Management diploma course.
The Higher Studies in Hospitality Management is aimed at those who wish to become professionals in the hospitality industry, who are fond of working with people, travelling and learning new cultures and who want to develop an international career. It is a very complete programme, focused on developing practical skills that prepare the students to enter middle management positions. It also includes internships in hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
EIDE's effort to train highly qualified professionals in this area is shown in the excellent careers and acknowledgement of its students.
- Higher Studies in Hospitality Management: 2 academic years which includes a 3- month internship in Spanish Hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.