English-speaking university in Europe: Study business in Spain, masters programs in business management, bachelor degrees in international business, marketing taught in English for Americans, students from UK, France, Germany, Italy..
Marbella International University Centre: Located on the famous Costa del Sol, Marbella International University Centre (MIUC) provides a range of degree courses in the fields of Business, Computer Science, Psychology, Politics, and Marketing.
With undergraduate and graduate programs available, our courses are taught entirely in English.
One of Spain's most popular resort cities, and a global travelling destination, the city of Marbella is situated in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
With an average of around 320 days of sunshine per year, it is a major spot for luxury yachts and cruise ships which dock in its harbour.
With many private estates and luxury hotels in the vicinity, the area is also popular with golfers. Marbella also boasts 27km of beautiful coastline, which is divided into 24 beaches with different features.
Excellent Transport Links:
Marbella is easily-accessible by the A7 motorway. You can travel by bus from Marbella to other cities on the coast, including Malaga, Fuengirola, Estepona, Torremolinos, and Gibraltar.
The closest international airport is Malaga-Costa Del Sol, which is approximately 50km from Marbella. It provides daily connections with 20 Spanish cities and more than 100 European cities.
In addition, direct flights to North America, the Middle East, and Africa operate during the summer season.
School / Office Address:Avda. Jaime de Mora s/n, Finca el Pinillo 29601
Established in 1973, EU Business School is a triple-accredited, international business school in Barcelona, Spain, with further campuses in Switzerland and Munich, Germany.
EU Business School in Barcelona offers management, business & finance programs taught entirely in English at Business Foundation, Bachelor Degree (BBA/BA/BS), Masters & MBA levels, as well as online-based courses.
Dual Qualification study options include:
• BA (Hons) in International Business awarded by University of Derby, UK
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London UK
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London UK
• Masters Programs in Business
In addition to small, dynamic and innovative classes, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the best of both North American and European academic curricula.
Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in business. All programs are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with vast experience.
Barcelona is a booming business center as well as a cultural capital. It's unique location, between the beach and the mountains, endows the city with an impressive charm!
Student Testimonial: "At EU I found intellectually stimulating discussions, classmates from various compelling backgrounds, networking opportunities and, most importantly, relevant, up-to-date, courses that bridge business theory with practice."
- Gerard, Ireland
We are an International Graduate School of Management which seeks to impact the management profession by offering high-quality learning to students and senior executives from around the world. Our programs are designed and delivered by faculty who are recognized for their dedication to teaching and research, with close ties to the international business community. The proof of our success is the 23,000 alumni of IESE programs working in more than 91 countries around the world. They are known for their professional excellence, integrity and broad vision of life. Moreover, IESE is normally ranked among the leading business schools of the world.
With three campuses in the Madrid metropolitan area, Carlos III University of Madrid provides a wide range of business and management-related bachelor, masters and doctorate programs to students from around the globe. Many of our programs are taught in English, including our MBA degree.
The Department of Business Administration at Carlos III, consistently ranked first in Business Administration Studies in Spain, is committed to high quality teaching and research.
Despite of being a very young university, it stands out within Spain as one of the top centers of business-related teaching and research. In addition, it is increasingly being recognized within Europe as a leading academic center.
Our vision is to be the leading Spanish university- based school of business and economics and among the best in Europe with a reputation for academic excellence, global diversity, and social responsibility.
Admission to the business programs entitles selected students who meet the admission requirements to spend an additional year at Arizona State University and obtain the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree from that University.
CETT Barcelona is a comprehensive institution for higher education, specializing in tourism and hospitality management. Affiliated with the University of Barcelona, we provide Bachelor Degree courses and Postgraduate Masters Degree programs as well as semester, Winter & Summer programs to students from all over the world.
Attendees from all over the world join CETT Barcelona Campus for a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in the hospitality & tourism industry. Participants study and live together, contribute pro-actively and exchange their experiences in an international setting. All courses combine in-class and out-door sessions, as well as professional visits related with the topics of the different courses.
Postgraduate Masters Degree Courses:
- Master in Hotel Management and Catering
- Master in Strategic Management for Tourism Companies
- Master in Tourism Management Innovation: Tourism Management of Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Tourism Development Program
- Hotel Management Program
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Escuelas Internacionales Para la Educación y el Desarrollo (EIDE) in Santurtzi, Bilbao, Northern Spain was founded in 1976. It is a private institution whose goal is to promote and develop language courses and degrees in Higher Education, including our two-year Higher Studies in Hospitality Management diploma course.
The Higher Studies in Hospitality Management is aimed at those who wish to become professionals in the hospitality industry, who are fond of working with people, travelling and learning new cultures and who want to develop an international career. It is a very complete programme, focused on developing practical skills that prepare the students to enter middle management positions. It also includes internships in hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
EIDE's effort to train highly qualified professionals in this area is shown in the excellent careers and acknowledgement of its students.
- Higher Studies in Hospitality Management: 2 academic years which includes a 3- month internship in Spanish Hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.