Hospitality management courses in Spain: International hotel management training programs in Europe, business bachelor degree (BBA), hospitality graduate diploma programs in Barcelona, Madrid, UK, London, Switzerland, France, Italy, Greece, Belgium, USA, Canada, Australia...
Les Roches Marbella: Les Roches Marbella, International School of Hotel Management is an international hospitality management institute located in Marbella, close to Malaga in the South of Spain. We offer graduate and undergraduate hospitality management programs based on the tradition of Swiss hospitality. These programs include a Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) in Hospitality, the undergraduate Hotel Management Diploma & a Postgraduate diploma in Hotel Management. Internships (work experience placements) form part of all courses. Our programs of study are taught entirely in English.
Hotel Management / Hospitality Courses - Taught in English:
Hotel Management Diploma (3 years) The Hotel Management Diploma lasts three years and is aimed at training students to begin their career in Hospitality and Tourism or to continue their higher education studies and obtain a Bachelor in Business Administration-Hospitality.
Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA Hospitality) (3.5 years) The BBA in Business Administration-Hospitality is aimed at those who want to start their managerial career in the hospitality industry, developing and acquiring technical, administrative and management skills through an innovative program of theory and operational craft-based learning classes.
Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 year) The Postgraduate Diploma in Hotel Management from Les Roches Marbella is aimed at graduate students and professionals who want to focus their career in executive management of hotels and resorts.
For further information on our hospitality courses in Marbella, please e-mail us via our Contact Us page.
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
ESEI, founded in 1989, is a private business school in Barcelona, Spain, with the clear mission to provide our students with the best possibilities and opportunities to become excellent managers capable of meeting the challenge of new and changing markets.
ESEI International Business School in Barcelona offers a portfolio of internationally outstanding undergraduate, professional, and language programmes which are up to speed with global market trends.
We offer a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration delivered by NCC Education, validated and awarded by the University of Wales. This international business degree programme is in three stages. The first year consists of an International Diploma in Business (IDB), the second year is the International Advanced Diploma in Business (IADB) and in the final year the Bachelor degree is undertaken (BSc BA). These programmes are offered entirely through English.
Our academic system is inspired by the most successful educational models. It allows students to fully develop their potential and helps them become accustomed to managing, controlling and leading the organisations of the future.
Welcome to the International Business School of Valencia! We are a young and dynamic international business school offering flexible international business and management studies at the undergraduate and graduate level in a truly unique cross-cultural, and English-speaking environment. We offer a wide range of Associate, Bachelor, and Masters Degrees as well as Graduate Certificate programs.
Committed to offering quality business and management education at the undergraduate and graduate level, we strive to continually improve our academic programs in accordance with the demands of the global marketplace as well as with the guidelines received from reputable American, European and international educational organizations.
Primarily by bringing the American educational model to Europe, we fill a void that is left by Europe’s traditional institutions: the need to link classroom theory to real-life applications and professional skills.
Valencia is Spain's third-largest city with a population of 740,000 inhabitants. It lies on the Mediterranean coast, just 2 hours south of Barcelona.
• Study for an internationally-recognized and accredited MBA Degree in the heart of Barcelona, one of Europe's most vibrant, beautiful cities!
• EU Business School provides a wide range of Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs on-site and online, taught in English, to students from Spain and around the world.
• Our MBA specialties include International Business, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, HR Management, and more. The 11 MBA programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• Our 100+ nationality average gives students a truly multicultural learning environment and excellent networking opportunities. All courses are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields.
• Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education, with emphasis on the case-study method, is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in the modern business world.
Student Review: "I graduated from EU after completing my management degree there. I immediately applied my MBA to my subsequent career that has taken in banking, industry, service and retail.
The global networking opportunities and the international environment at EU has served me well by allowing me to work efficiently with people from all around the world."
- Pedro, Portugal
Graduate / MBA Degree Programs:
Accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM)
• International Business
• Communication & Public Relations
• International Marketing
• Global Banking & Finance
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Sports Management
• HR Management
• Design Management
Dual Qualifications On Campus:
• MBA - University of Roehampton, London
Other MBA Study Options:
• Online MBA (9 specializations)
CETT Barcelona is a comprehensive institution for higher education, specializing in tourism and hospitality management. Affiliated with the University of Barcelona, we provide Bachelor Degree courses and Postgraduate Masters Degree programs as well as semester, Winter & Summer programs to students from all over the world.
Attendees from all over the world join CETT Barcelona Campus for a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in the hospitality & tourism industry. Participants study and live together, contribute pro-actively and exchange their experiences in an international setting. All courses combine in-class and out-door sessions, as well as professional visits related with the topics of the different courses.
Postgraduate Masters Degree Courses:
- Master in Hotel Management and Catering
- Master in Strategic Management for Tourism Companies
- Master in Tourism Management Innovation: Tourism Management of Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Tourism Development Program
- Hotel Management Program
Marbella International University Centre, Southern Spain
Courses / Programs
Marbella International University Centre (MIUC) provides a range of degree courses in the fields of Business, Media, IT, Psychology, Politics, and Marketing.
Available for Spanish and international students, all of our undergraduate and graduate degrees are taught entirely in English. MIUC is located in the port city of Marbella in the province of Malaga, on the Costa del Sol in Southern Spain.
At MIUC, we pride ourselves on our range of dynamic Bachelor and Master degree courses, which combine interactive teaching practice with personalised student services and state of the art facilities.
We offer a personally-tailored approach to each student, and ensure that they are equipped with a concrete set of skills they need to succeed in the global world of business.
Our advanced teaching methods and use of cutting-edge technology ensures that our graduates are confident in making their own decisions and able to turn their dreams into reality.
Special emphasis is placed on developing analytical thinking into practice, preparing students for future placements in international industries.
All MIUC programmes are validated by Singidunum University, thus complying with the Bologna Process. This is a series of agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability in the standards and quality of higher education qualifications.