BBI Luxembourg - Hotel and Tourism Management School:
Located in Luxembourg (a landlocked country in western Europe which borders Belgium, France and Germany), BBI Luxembourg is currently the only higher education management school with teaching carried out in English specialising in the training and development of international hospitality and tourism managers. Also as a business school of international dimension, our strategy is to be dynamic, open-minded with a vision committed to the way of development. As an educational non-profit association, our International Business Institute is the successor and the direct continuation of “BBI – Brussels Business Institute” and "BBA - Brussels Business Academy", founded in 1990 in Belgium. The institute carries on the traditions of quality, rigour and excellence.
- The mission statement of the BBI Luxembourg is to empower its students to succeed in today’s dynamic world by integrating management education, professional skills, and career-focused education. To this end, we employ our faculty members, services, curricula, and facilities to equip students with the conceptual and practical tools required to become contributing members of society and to achieve success in employment fields with high growth potential.
- One of BBI Luxembourg's main characteristics is the team spirit which reflects daily life in the service industry. The organisation, teaching philosophy and the relationship between teachers and students are all built on dialogue. This favours open discussions and contributes to and strengthens the strong cohesion needed for team working. We also help each student to develop their own sense of initiative, which in turns generates innovation and creativity, while refining their skills as a true leader who is capable of facing up to varied situations.
- BBI graduates can be found not only in management positions in the greater hotels all over the world, but also in management consultancies, and in marketing, sales or HR positions in companies which are not directly linked to hospitality.
- BBI Luxembourg adheres to the Global Code of Ethics for Tourism (GCET), a comprehensive set of principles designed to guide key-players in tourism development. It was adopted by the General Assembly of the World Tourism Organisation in 1999 and directly acknowledged by the United Nations in 2001.
- We attach great importance to our tradition of pluralism and tolerance. Our policy is to actively support the concept of equal opportunities for each student. No application will be rejected on the basis of discrimination which is legally prohibited by human rights law such as discrimination based on race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, beliefs, sex or disabilities.
Why come to BBI Luxembourg?
- Human size school environment
- Practical approach through case study research and annual internships
- Professional teaching staff from the business world
- Ensured success at the end of your studies and realistic job opportunities within the sector worldwide.
Taught in English.
- Certification in Rooms Division (1 year)
- Certification in Food & Beverage Management (1 year)
- Certification in General Hospitality Management (1 year)
- Bachelor in International Hospitality & Tourism Management (3 years)
- Double Bachelor in Tourism Management & Development (3 years)
- Double Bachelor in Tourism Business Management (4 years)
- Master in International Hospitality & Tourism Management (1 year)
- MBA in Hospitality Management (1 year - online)
Our programmes fully comply with the general objectives of the Bologna Agreements which broadly aim to facilitate the construction of a “European Higher Education Space”.
From the moment when they were signed, we have applied the principles of the agreements, including the implementation of the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System – ECTS.
We are based in the north of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg.
Located in Wiltz, capital of the Ardennes region, we are priviliged to offer a peaceful and historical environment within the medieval Castle of wiltz. Easily accessible with public transport (free), we manage to combine city life with a wonderfully green environment.
Your success will be our success!
BBI Luxembourg is first and foremost a “Business School” of international dimensions and our strategy is based on being dynamic, open and involved in the "Knowledge Society" - the European vision of the future.
As an educational establishment that focuses on higher education, our academic programmes are based on the progressive acquisition of the necessary management skills. Our programmes open up the way for our students to follow diverse career paths and enable them to quickly adapt to the new economic, cultural and social challenges of globalisation.
Higher education is benefiting from fantastic growth. However, we have to recognize that it is increasingly difficult for students to make a choice from the wide range of programmes on offer. Yet this is a crucial decision. Therefore, a good starting point is to compare course content.
Our institution is particularly reputed for its practical approach and application in its educational methodology. Our results, in terms of student satisfaction, real professional openings and relations with the hospitality and tourist industry, prove that we are one of the top academic institutions for management studies.
By choosing BBI Luxembourg, you will be adopting our motto “Educatio Praemium Vitae Est” and you will begin an enjoyable programme which will bring you great satisfaction, both professionally, socially and also on a personal level.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Château de Wiltz, 35 rue du Château, Wiltz, Luxembourg|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.