Griffith College Dublin: Griffith College Dublin was established in 1974 and is now the largest independent college in Ireland, with a student population of over 5,000, including approximately 700 international students. It is based on a seven-acre campus in Dublin city centre. New developments in 2003 include the GCD Graduate Business School for postgraduate business programmes to MBA level, and the Griffith English Language Institute for year-round English language programmes.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
With comprehensive courses, recreational and sporting facilities, cutting-edge computer technology, luxury on-campus accommodation and regular social events, Griffith College Dublin is the ideal choice for international students. Indeed at present there are students from 56 different countries studying at the college. Our Business & Management courses have been designed to train students to work effectively in a business environment - appreciating the key roles played by accounting, marketing, production, personnel and information technology.
BA in Business Management, BA in Accounting & Finance, BA in International Hospitality Management, Certificate in Hotel & Catering, MBA (International Business), M.Sc. in International Business, Management Postgraduate Diploma in International Business, MPC in International Business Management, Professional Certificate in International Business Management.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Based on Mountjoy Square, in Dublin´s city centre, Public Affairs Ireland is a non-governmental body established with a view to fostering the highest standards and best practice in leadership and management of the public service in Ireland. We strive to provide cutting edge practically focused education and training programmes and publications that are tailored to meet the needs of our informal network of member organisations, including private sector organisations with an interest in this sector.
Public Affairs Ireland is an accredited Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Training Centre and an Institute of Commercial Management (ICM) accredited Professional Development Training Centre providing tuition and programmes leading to the ICM’s Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Awards.
Certificate in Project Management including Public Procurement and Six Sigma; Certificates in Public Law, Data Protection and Records Management such as Freedom of Information, Legislative Drafting & the Legislative Process; Certificate in Human Resource Management; Certificate in Public Sector Media Skills and Communications; Certificate in Public Financial Management.
Dublin City Enterprise Ireland is an enterprise support agency. We support Entrepreneurs, small business owner managers, and people starting their own business in Dublin city. We offer a broad range of practical training courses and training module workshops delivered by professional trainers and Entrepreneurs. The training is very good value and heavily subsidised.
The Irish Management Institute (IMI), located in Sandyford, South Dublin, is an educational institute offering management training courses on an open enrolment and customised basis. IMI is the only Irish business school to be ranked globally for the provision of Customised Executive Education. The rankings, published by the Financial Times place IMI in the top 65 providers of customised Executive Education worldwide.
The IMI provides education and training programmes accredited by the Higher Education and Training Awards Council (HETAC) and by Trinity College Dublin (TCD). IMI supports and delivers the Henley MBA, which is accredited by European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- MSc Business Administration Programme
- MSc Management Practice
- MSc Organisational Behaviour
- Henley MBA
- Master of Business
- Business Research Project
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Business Finance
- Diploma in Strategic Marketing Management
- Diploma in Strategy
- Mini MBA
& many more ...
• For students from Ireland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
Grafton College of Management Sciences is one of the utmost providers of undergraduate, postgraduate, professional education amongst the private educators in Ireland. Our courses are organised in consultation with international institutions to cover most of the popular fields in today's industry. The end result is courses that are of direct relevance to their field and of a high quality. We provide external educational programmes/courses from the University of London to both our local and international applicants who seek distance learning from Ireland while studying in their own countries. We are also affiliated with the American World University and work together with numerous Bachelor, Master degrees.
Bachelor (BBA) & Master (MBA) in Business Administration, Diploma in Business Administration, Advanced Diploma BA, Diploma in Business Information Systems, Advanced Diploma in Information Systems, Certificate in Business Administration
The European Institute of Communications in Dublin is part of the Communications Group and has been involved in corporate training and development since its inception in 1992. The Institute is an independent European business and educational centre for excellence in communications. Our client portfolio spans many spectrums of the economic divide at both International and European level. Our training ethos and method incorporates the personal development of the candidate to maximise focus and attention on their chosen communication programme. Our Administration Centre is located at: European Institute of Communications, 4/6 Pembroke Rd, Dublin 4
International Diploma in Public Relations, Diploma in Event Management, Diploma in Journalism, Diploma in Marketing, Advertising and PR, Certificate in Journalism, Certificate in Pr, Certificate in PR & Journalism, Certificate in Advertising and PR