European Institute Of Communications: The European Institute of Communications in Dublin is part of the Communications Group and has been involved in corporate training and development since its inception in 1992. The Institute is an independent European business and educational centre for excellence in communications. Our client portfolio spans many spectrums of the economic divide at both International and European level. Our training ethos and method incorporates the personal development of the candidate to maximise focus and attention on their chosen communication programme. Our Administration Centre is located at: European Institute of Communications, 4/6 Pembroke Rd, Dublin 4.
International Diploma in Public Relations, Diploma in Event Management, Diploma in Journalism, Diploma in Marketing, Advertising and PR, Certificate in Journalism, Certificate in Pr, Certificate in PR & Journalism, Certificate in Advertising and PR Postgraduate Courses » Post Graduate Diploma in PR with Event Management - FULL TIME » Post Graduate Diploma in PR with Event Management - EVENING or LONG DISTANCE
Diploma Courses » Public Relations with Event Management - EVENING OR LONG DISTANCE » Marketing, Advertising and PR - EVENING or long Distance » Event Management with PR - EVENING or Long Distance » Journalism - EVENING » Journalism with PR - EVENING
Certificate Courses » Certificate in Journalism part-time » Certificate in Journalism and PR part-time » Certificate in PR part-time
Long-distance Courses » Diploma in Public Relations with optional Event Management LONG DISTANCE » Diploma in Event Management » Diploma in Journalism » Diploma in Journalism and PR » Certificate in Journalism with PR » Certificate in Journalism » Certificate in PR
Short Business Courses » Interview Techniques » Presentation Skills » Assertiveness Training » Managing Customer Service » Time Management » Communication Skills » Media Training » Profile in Public Relations » Sales Techniques » Telephone Skills » Crisis Management » Receptionist Skills » Negotiation Skills » Business Writing Skills
Located on Francis Street in Dublin 8, just a short walk from the vibrant Temple Bar area in the city centre, Liffey College provides business and computer certificate and diploma courses. We are committed to providing you with individual attention and support to enable you achieve your academic and career goals. Our courses, facilities and services are designed with you in mind, and cater for all your educational and professional development needs.
Liffey College aims to provide students with a foundation for life-long intellectual growth and learning as well as the practical means of achieving a fulfilling career. We provide highly qualified staff with substantial academic and cultural experience.
Liffey College is a Registered Training Provider for the following educational bodies: FETAC, City & Guilds, ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), ICM (The Institute of Commercial Management) and CIMA (The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants). Liffey College is an equal opportunities organisation.
IBAT College Dublin, established in 2004, is one of Ireland’s fastest growing private education providers. IBAT College has a global reputation for high-quality education and student care. Situated in Temple Bar, Dublin City Centre, and Swords, north country Dublin, the two campus buildings offer state-of-the-art facilities in an safe and friendly community.
The benefits of studying at IBAT College include: small classes offering personal attention to each student and the highest quality education at fair prices. All courses are internationally recognised and are on the Internationalisation Register, meaning they are suitable for student visa purposes.
- MBA - Masters of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Degree
- Bachelor Degree (Hons) in International Business, Marketing or Information Systems
- Degree in Applied Accounting (ACCA)
- Certificate in Business
- Higher Certificate in Business
- FETAC Level 5 - Tourism Course - 1 year
- ICM - Diploma in Marketing, Advertising and PR - 1 year
Based on Mountjoy Square, in Dublin´s city centre, Public Affairs Ireland is a non-governmental body established with a view to fostering the highest standards and best practice in leadership and management of the public service in Ireland. We strive to provide cutting edge practically focused education and training programmes and publications that are tailored to meet the needs of our informal network of member organisations, including private sector organisations with an interest in this sector.
Public Affairs Ireland is an accredited Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Training Centre and an Institute of Commercial Management (ICM) accredited Professional Development Training Centre providing tuition and programmes leading to the ICM’s Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Awards.
Certificate in Project Management including Public Procurement and Six Sigma; Certificates in Public Law, Data Protection and Records Management such as Freedom of Information, Legislative Drafting & the Legislative Process; Certificate in Human Resource Management; Certificate in Public Sector Media Skills and Communications; Certificate in Public Financial Management.
The Irish Management Institute (IMI), located in Sandyford, South Dublin, is an educational institute offering management training courses on an open enrolment and customised basis. IMI is the only Irish business school to be ranked globally for the provision of Customised Executive Education. The rankings, published by the Financial Times place IMI in the top 65 providers of customised Executive Education worldwide.
The IMI provides education and training programmes accredited by the Higher Education and Training Awards Council (HETAC) and by Trinity College Dublin (TCD). IMI supports and delivers the Henley MBA, which is accredited by European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- MSc Business Administration Programme
- MSc Management Practice
- MSc Organisational Behaviour
- Henley MBA
- Master of Business
- Business Research Project
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Business Finance
- Diploma in Strategic Marketing Management
- Diploma in Strategy
- Mini MBA
& many more ...
School Of Business, Waterford Institute Of Technology
Courses / Programs
Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT) is a university-level institution in the South-East of Ireland with over 10,000 students and almost 1000 staff. WIT offers tuition and research programs in many areas up to doctoral level. Over the last 30 years the Business School at WIT has earned its reputation through teaching excellence, the delivery of innovative values-led programmes, and ultimately through the recognition earned by our alumni in almost every walk of life. At the heart of the dynamic and exciting South-East region of Ireland, the School is a unique learning community, attracting outstanding students nationally and internationally. While we like to think they are attracted to our ethos of education through interaction, small class sizes, and diversity of learning methods, it may well be the special quality of life that our students enjoy; a vibrant campus with significant residential population, the ancient and cosmopolitan city of Waterford and the great outdoors of mountains and sea that lie just beyond the edge of the city.
Bachelor of Arts in Accounting; General and Corporate Administration; Marketing; International Business; Business Information Systems; Financial Services, Bachelor of Science in Retail Management, Bachelor of Business, Higher Certificate in Business Studies
• For students from Ireland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.