Italiano In Riviera, Sardinia: Italiano in Riviera is located in Alghero, Sardinia, Italy and offers you the opportunity to have an unforgettable holiday in Alghero, in the wonderful Coral Riviera situated in the north west part of Sardinia, Italy. Learn or improve your Italian in an easy and effective way and in a fun and exciting atmosphere. Our staff is made up of young, enthusiastic, qualified professionals with teaching experience and a good knowledge of at least two foreign languages, besides Italian.
Courses / Programs:
Standard 20 hours per week courses, Intensive 25/hours per week courses, Holiday 15 hours per week courses. A range of courses including: Italian and Cookery, Italian and Liiterature & History of Art, Italian and Sailing. New Holiday Course offered at a good price.
The Italian language school Il Centro is conveniently located in the Brera District in the historic centre of Milan in the Lombardy Region of Italy, and offers a broad range of Italian language lessons: Intensive or standard Italian classes in the morning, afternoon or evening. Groups, mini-groups or individual sessions are available, and classes can be held at Il Centro or at home for your convenience. We cater for every level of Italian, from absolute beginner to super-advanced.
Il Centro has two decades of experience in organizing Italian language courses for foreigners. Il Centro is staffed by highly qualified mother-tongue instructors. Lessons are conducted using the direct/ communicative method and utilizing materials developed by the school staff. Our teaching methods, materials and learning challenges are constantly examined in the search of continuous improvement. Our students come from all over the world to learn Italian.
Il Centro is officially recognized by the Ministry of Public Education. Il Centro is a member of ASILS (Associazione Scuole di Italiano come Lingua Seconda): an Association of Private Italian Language Schools. Courses are approved by CSN Lund-Sweden.
Italian language courses for all levels from beginners to advanced:
- Standard group Italian language courses
- One-to-one individual Italian language classes
- Combined (Group & individual) Italian language courses
- Evening / weekend intensive Italian language courses
- Summer Italian language classes
- Italian language classes for companies / business purposes
- Italian language classes for EC residence permit
- Online Italian classes via skype
- Italian cultural & super advanced language courses
Established in 1975, Bertrand Russell Italian School offers Italian language courses in Padua, Northern Italy to students from around the world. Padua (called Padova in Italian) is located 40 km west of Venice and it's international airport.
Our school is the perfect venue for those who wish to study or improve their Italian. We offer group courses throughout the year at four levels - beginner, intermediate, advanced and superior. Our courses last for four weeks but students can choose to study for longer if they wish.
We also offer individual lessons for students with special time or study requirements, and university admission bridging and foundation courses for foreign students who wish to attend University in Italy and need to pass the admission test.
We have a very straightforward teaching method: our classes are made of small groups of students, with skilled teachers with several years experience in teaching Italian. The teachers are always present in the classroom and they are usually able to create a warm and friendly relationship with their students.
- 4-week Italian courses at 4 study levels: beginner, intermediate, advanced and superior. Lessons are held from Monday to Friday and from 9.00 to 13.00 for a total of 80 hours. Non-beginners may enter a course after the commencement date.
- Individual Italian tuition (private lessons):
The number of hours and duration of lessons are determined by the student himself according to his/her own requirements.
- Italian lessons on line
- University admission bridging and foundation courses for foreign students
The Italian language school Parola is located in the heart of Florence and it is well-known for its Italian language courses for foreigners. The Italian institute Parola offers group and individual lessons of Italian, supplementary cultural classes and free time activities. Our school also prepares students for the CILS certificate with a dedicated course and provides Italian language lessons for Au Pairs in Florence.
The Italian language courses are held in the historical center of Florence, from Monday through Friday, in a pleasant and friendly environment. The school has professional and courteous teachers and classes are open to students of all ages.
The Language House is a cross cultural program that offers Italian language holidays and Italian immersion programs for adults and teenagers in Florence, Milan and Genoa, Italy. Our Intensive Italian language courses take place all year round, from Monday to Friday, usually from 9am to 1pm (20 hours a week). Students take a placement test in order to be placed at an appropriate level.
Our classes are very small (max.10 people) and no matter the location are held in the city centre. We feel that small class sizes are essential to facilitate the learning process and ensure that focus is placed on the learning requirements of the individual student, and on helping him/her to overcome any difficulties in a friendly environment. The range of courses offered allows the student to adapt the program to their individual needs.
Our clients also take advantage of immersing themselves for several months with our Multi-Country Adventure Program where you can combine language training in more than one country as well as include our TESOL course and/or a short-term internship.
Accademia Europea di Firenze (AEF) is an Italian language, culture, art and music school situated right in the heart of historic Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy. AEF offers a variety of Italian language courses for beginner, intermediate and advanced students, allowing you to choose the one that best suits your needs.
A range of standard Italian courses are available depending on how many hours per week you wish to study. You can also take intensive Italian courses, Italian for Business & Commerce, exam preparation courses for the CILS, CELI, DELI and DALI exams, private Italian lessons or combine group classes with one-on-one tuition. Our music, art and culture courses can be taken on their own or combined with Italian courses.
At AEF, our main objective is to offer high quality courses in every subject we teach, through fully qualified and highly trained instructors. The teachers at AEF are highly qualified professionals with plenty of teaching experience enabling you to make the most of your studies in Florence. For full Italian immersion, homestay accommodation with local host families is available.
- Standard Italian courses (10, 12, 16 or 20 hours of Italian lessons per week)
- Intensive Italian course
- Private Italian lessons
- Combined Italian course (Group classes + individual tuition)
- Yearly Italian program
- CILS, CELI, DELI and DALI exam preparation
- Business Italian
- Italian for Tourism
- Italian for Business & Commerce
- Art courses
- Music courses
- Italian cooking classes
- Italian culture courses
- Homestay program with an Italian host family
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses