• Stafford Global has over 20 years of providing quality distance learning business & management education to students in Malaysia, throughout Asia & worldwide.
• We deliver a wide range of online UK bachelor degrees, masters programs, doctoral studies, postgraduate certificate & diploma courses, including MBA & DBA programs. Part-time study options are available in many fields.
• We work closely with leading UK universities to make British undergraduate & postgraduate education and qualifications available to students in the Middle East and around the world.
• Our partner universities include University of Leicester, University of Northampton, Edinburgh Napier University, & University of Dundee.
• If you are an ambitious person, recent graduate or a professional who wishes to further your education online, you can earn an internationally-recognised qualification with Stafford Global from the comfort of your own home or office.
• With extensive experience in offering top distance learning education, Stafford provides lifelong learners with quality courses at affordable prices.
• Study at your own pace at times that suit your work schedule or family commitments.
Student Review: "It was an amazing journey. Not only did we learn about business administration, but it also helped me to be more confident and understand business around us.
I have used numerous frameworks and methodologies learnt in the MBA in my work and found it extremely beneficial and easy to understand."
Online MBA & DBA Programs: • Master of Business Administration
• Doctorate of Business Administration
Online Masters Programs: • MSc in Finance
• MSc in HR Mgmt & Training
• MSc in Marketing
• MSc in Business Management
• MSc in Leadership and Innovation
• MSc in Actuarial Science
• MSc in Security and Risk Management
Online Undergraduate Programs: • BSc in HR Management
• BA in Business & Mgmt (Top-up)
• BA in Business & Enterprise (Top-up)
• BA in Sales Management (Top-up)
• BA Professional Development
Online Doctorate Program: • Doctorate in HR Management
The MBA Center, Faculty of Management at Multimedia University in Malaysia is located at the heart of one of Asia's leading technology hubs, Cyberjaya. The MBA program offered by this Center is set to offer you with solid managerial and technical foundation that will place you as strategic manager and most importantly a corporate leader. Our institution stands out for its worldwide affiliation. We partner with academics and professionals from renowned international institutions.We offer a leading MBA program in Malaysia, set to enable you to respond proactively given an ever changing business landscape in Asia and globally. The Program is offered in three locations in Malaysia- Penang, Melaka, and Cyberjaya (main campus).
CDC Management Institute, located 7 miles from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, offers the part time and distance learning University of Strathclyde Business School Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in Malaysia.
The University of Strathclyde Business School (USBS) is a triple accredited Business School in Glasgow, Scotland. USBS provides teaching materials and sends faculty staff to Malaysia to run intensive seminars.
All assessment is the responsibility of the University of Strathclyde and successful participants will be awarded a University of Strathclyde Masters Degree in Business Administration. To maintain high standards of consistency throughout the world, all admissions decisions are made by the University of Strathclyde.
4.Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia-Graduate School, Kuala Lumpur
Courses / Programs
As early as in the 1980's Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) in Kuala Lumpur pioneered the M.B.A. and D.B.A. programmes under its Faculty of Business Management.
Since then, it has been well-known for its high standards in business education has expanded its horizons and is gaining national and international recognition with the creation of a new entity, named The Graduate School of Business (GSB). GSB's mission is to lead the development of education, research and enhancement of an ideal and international business discipline.
Are you searching for a quality MBA program abroad? Would you like to earn a bachelor's degree in business administration or accounting while experiencing life in Malaysia? Part of Raffles Education Corporation, Raffles University Iskandar (RUI) is a private university providing undergraduate and graduate degree courses in the fields of business, design & arts, education, and social science. Our programs are taught in English to students from Malaysia and around the world.
Accredited by the Malaysian government, our campus is currently located in Johor Bahru but we will move to a new state-of-the-art campus in Iskandar Malaysia’s EduCity Zone by 2013. Our academic staff come from around the world, bringing the best in international professional practice to the University.
Raffles Education Corporation is a premier creative design and business education provider in Asia Pacific with a network of 3 universities and 33 colleges in 30 cities across 13 countries. Their unique international delivery network allows you to complete different levels of your studies in different countries as you can seamlessly transfer credits among their affiliate colleges in the Asia Pacific region.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration. Specialise in Management; Marketing; Finance; Entrepreneurship; International Business; Accounting
- BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours). 3-year program with specialisations in Management; Finance; International Business; Supply Chain Management; Marketing and Strategy; Banking; Tourism and Hospitality Management; Retail Management; Enterpreneurship
RIMA College, located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is one of the premier names in Malaysian tertiary education, offering courses which range from pre-university courses to post-graduate studies, with links to some of the world's best colleges and universities in America, Australia, United Kingdom and New Zealand.
All the programmes offered at RIMA College are approved by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia. In addition, the degrees awarded by the respective universities in partnership RIMA College are recognised by the JPA (Public Services Department) and the various professional bodies. RIMA's consistent perseverence to deliver the highest of quality programmes was further evident through Operasi Didik. This joint operation task force between the Ministry of Trade and Ministry of Education awarded RIMA the Clean Bill Status endorsing that RIMA delivers what it promises. All of our courses are approved by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education, and endorsed by Malaysian National Accreditation (LAN).
- B.Sc in General Business
- B.Sc in Human Resource Management
- B.Sc in Management Information Systems
- B.Sc in Marketing
- Bachelors in Business
- Bachelors in Finance
- Bachelors in International Business
- Bachelors in Economics
- RIMA Certificate in Business Management
- RIMA Diploma in Business Administration
- RIMA-ABE Diploma in Business Administration
Edinburgh Business School Malaysia offers one of the world's most popular MBA (Master of Business Administration) programmes at our campus in Putrajaya, 25 miles south of Kuala Lumpur. This weekend MBA programme is spread over a two year period, and is studied entirely through English. Our programme is geared to the needs of business professionals, and will focus on our world renowned approach to providing rigorous, career-enhancing, applied skills and expertise in all the core management disciplines.
In association with Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh Business School is one of the world's pre-eminent business schools. Our MBA currently has over 10,000 active students from 165 countries. Over 40% of Fortune 500 companies have employees on our programme, and it is listed by the Financial Times newspaper since 2009, as the most popular in the world.
The MBA consists of 7 core and 2 elective subjects. For each subject, students will be provided with comprehensive study materials, and receive 48 hours of contact with top faculty, many from the UK. A dedicated team will be based on campus in Putrajaya to support and interact with students on the part time MBA programme.
We at Raffles International College in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia believe that as educators, we should firstly be inspiring and fan the glowing embers of passion within our young generation. Our receipe for nurturing talent is simple.
We are proud that the Raffles group of colleges have over 300 students who have won national and international awards. More than 80% of our students are employed within 6 months. We invite you to come join us at Raffles International College and experience a truly international education in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
Located in Bandar Sungai Long, Kajang, a two hour drive from Kuala Lumpur in the state of Selangor, western Malaysia, the Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, commonly known as UTAR, provides a wide range of business administration degree courses including bachelor of business administration, bachelor of finance, bachelor of commerce accounting, bachelor of business administration, banking and finance, bachelor of marketing, bachelor of business administration entrepreneurship and bachelor of economics and financial economics.
We also offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA). The UTAR Master of Business Administration (MBA) is meant for candidates from all academic disciplines. The programme provides a strong platform on a wide range of management issues and techniques plus specialised knowledge in many areas of today's global business environment. In addition, it allows detailed expertise to be developed across a range of subjects, thereby creating a unique insight into management decision making. The programme will enable candidates to develop a holistic view of business and enhance their awareness of social, cultural and ethical issues.
Undergraduate Degree Programmes:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration Banking & Finance
- Bachelor of Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Economics and Financial Economics
Postgraduate Degree Programmes:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)