Eeni Global Business School: EENI is a Spanish business school specialized in international business and global marketing as distance learning (e-learning) courses. Our headquarters are in Tarragona, a city in the south of the province of Catalonia on the north-east of Spain. Tarragona is approximately 90km (1 hour drive) from Barcelona. EENI was created in 1995 and has more than 13 years of experience in teaching these types of courses with more than 4.000 students from 100 countries.
We collaborate with the best experts for the development of the contents of our courses and we work with the most important institutions in educative projects (Universities, Chambers of Commerce, Governments, etc.). Our courses are available in several languages: English, French, Portuguese, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Catalonian, Swedish and Chinese.
EENI is full member of the International Commission on Distance Learning (United Nations).
• Study for an internationally-recognized and accredited MBA Degree in the heart of Barcelona, one of Europe's most vibrant, beautiful cities!
• EU Business School provides a wide range of Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs on-site and online, taught in English, to students from Spain and around the world.
• Our MBA specialties include International Business, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, HR Management, and more. The 11 MBA programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• Our 100+ nationality average gives students a truly multicultural learning environment and excellent networking opportunities. All courses are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields.
• Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education, with emphasis on the case-study method, is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in the modern business world.
Student Review: "I graduated from EU after completing my management degree there. I immediately applied my MBA to my subsequent career that has taken in banking, industry, service and retail.
The global networking opportunities and the international environment at EU has served me well by allowing me to work efficiently with people from all around the world."
- Pedro, Portugal
Graduate / MBA Degree Programs:
Accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM)
• International Business
• Communication & Public Relations
• International Marketing
• Global Banking & Finance
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Sports Management
• HR Management
• Design Management
Dual Qualifications On Campus:
• MBA - University of Roehampton, London
Other MBA Study Options:
• Online MBA (9 specializations)
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Escuelas Internacionales Para la Educación y el Desarrollo (EIDE) in Santurtzi, Bilbao, Northern Spain was founded in 1976. It is a private institution whose goal is to promote and develop language courses and degrees in Higher Education, including our two-year Higher Studies in Hospitality Management diploma course.
The Higher Studies in Hospitality Management is aimed at those who wish to become professionals in the hospitality industry, who are fond of working with people, travelling and learning new cultures and who want to develop an international career. It is a very complete programme, focused on developing practical skills that prepare the students to enter middle management positions. It also includes internships in hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
EIDE's effort to train highly qualified professionals in this area is shown in the excellent careers and acknowledgement of its students.
- Higher Studies in Hospitality Management: 2 academic years which includes a 3- month internship in Spanish Hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
Escuela Europea de Negocios (The European Business School EEN) is located at C/ Ancha, 8, 37002 Salamanca, Spain. This is a highly prestigious institution, situated among the best of the kind in Spain. In EEN we are aware of the fact that universities progress more slowly than the economic market, which makes it necessary for a training envisaged around the business world. The companies are in need of professional workers with two basic qualities: training and work experience. These are the main objectives of the Global Master in Business Administration programme of EEN: to supply the necessary knowledge for the different areas of the business world and to incorporate the work experience required for it. The international influence of this programme should be highlighted, as it goes deeply into the issue of globalisation and business. For this purpose, various agreements and exchanges are being developed with foreign Business Schools.
The Delphi Institute of Management is an organisation operated by a group of highly trained and experienced managers with vast professional experience in a variety of sectors. The company was created at the end of the 1990's with the aim of providing services in the fields of training, investigation and consulting. Since then it has expanded its customer base to include: public institutions, universities and medium and large sized companies such as hotel chains and financial institutions. The company is based in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and the Canary Islands are its main market place. However, it has also developed its operations in the USA, Great Britain, Brazil, Peru and the Dominican Republic. Delphi offers a Hotel Resort Management Master Degree programme in Playa Del Ingles in the south of Gran Canaria and lasts for one year.
1 Year Hotel Resort Management Master Degree Programme. The course is ideal for university graduates who speak English and Spanish and for professionals from the industry who want to update their knowledge and skills.
With three campuses in the Madrid metropolitan area, Carlos III University of Madrid provides a wide range of business and management-related bachelor, masters and doctorate programs to students from around the globe. Many of our programs are taught in English, including our MBA degree.
The Department of Business Administration at Carlos III, consistently ranked first in Business Administration Studies in Spain, is committed to high quality teaching and research.
Despite of being a very young university, it stands out within Spain as one of the top centers of business-related teaching and research. In addition, it is increasingly being recognized within Europe as a leading academic center.
Our vision is to be the leading Spanish university- based school of business and economics and among the best in Europe with a reputation for academic excellence, global diversity, and social responsibility.
Admission to the business programs entitles selected students who meet the admission requirements to spend an additional year at Arizona State University and obtain the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree from that University.