Study abroad business programs in Europe: Academic semester in Spain for international students of business, economics or international relations. Short business course taught in English, international university in Salamanca.
University of Salamanca - Cursos Internacionales: Would you like to study business abroad in Spain? If you are a student of International Relations, Business or Economics and would like to study in the beautiful city of Salamanca for one academic semester, you can apply for the Business Program offered by the University of Salamanca. All subjects are taught in English, apart from Spanish for Professional Purposes classes.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Business Program - Academic Semester in Salamanca: Taught in English. Choose at least three subjects per semester
- International Business
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- E-Commerce & Social Media Marketing
- Economics / Political Science. European Union.
- Business Ethics
- Current Spain
- Spanish for Professional Purposes / Espanol con Fines Profesionales
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Escuelas Internacionales Para la Educación y el Desarrollo (EIDE) in Santurtzi, Bilbao, Northern Spain was founded in 1976. It is a private institution whose goal is to promote and develop language courses and degrees in Higher Education, including our two-year Higher Studies in Hospitality Management diploma course.
The Higher Studies in Hospitality Management is aimed at those who wish to become professionals in the hospitality industry, who are fond of working with people, travelling and learning new cultures and who want to develop an international career. It is a very complete programme, focused on developing practical skills that prepare the students to enter middle management positions. It also includes internships in hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
EIDE's effort to train highly qualified professionals in this area is shown in the excellent careers and acknowledgement of its students.
- Higher Studies in Hospitality Management: 2 academic years which includes a 3- month internship in Spanish Hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
Welcome to the International Business School of Valencia! We are a young and dynamic international business school offering flexible international business and management studies at the undergraduate and graduate level in a truly unique cross-cultural, and English-speaking environment. We offer a wide range of Associate, Bachelor, and Masters Degrees as well as Graduate Certificate programs.
Committed to offering quality business and management education at the undergraduate and graduate level, we strive to continually improve our academic programs in accordance with the demands of the global marketplace as well as with the guidelines received from reputable American, European and international educational organizations.
Primarily by bringing the American educational model to Europe, we fill a void that is left by Europe’s traditional institutions: the need to link classroom theory to real-life applications and professional skills.
Valencia is Spain's third-largest city with a population of 740,000 inhabitants. It lies on the Mediterranean coast, just 2 hours south of Barcelona.
• Study for an internationally-recognized and accredited MBA Degree in the heart of Barcelona, one of Europe's most vibrant, beautiful cities!
• EU Business School provides a wide range of Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs on-site and online, taught in English, to students from Spain and around the world.
• Our MBA specialties include International Business, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, HR Management, and more. The 11 MBA programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• Our 100+ nationality average gives students a truly multicultural learning environment and excellent networking opportunities. All courses are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields.
• Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education, with emphasis on the case-study method, is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in the modern business world.
Student Review: "I graduated from EU after completing my management degree there. I immediately applied my MBA to my subsequent career that has taken in banking, industry, service and retail.
The global networking opportunities and the international environment at EU has served me well by allowing me to work efficiently with people from all around the world."
- Pedro, Portugal
Graduate / MBA Degree Programs:
Accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM)
• International Business
• Communication & Public Relations
• International Marketing
• Global Banking & Finance
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Digital Business
• Blockchain Management
• Sports Management
• HR Management
Dual Qualifications On Campus:
• MBA - University of Roehampton, London
Other MBA Study Options:
• Online MBA (8 specializations)
The Instituto de Empressa (IE) Business School, located in Madrid, Spain, has been offering outstanding business degrees for more than 30 years, in both Spanish and English, and is recognized as one of the world's top business schools, being consistently highly ranked in the international press. Catering to the needs of both the future and the recent graduate through to the seasoned executive; and covering a range of formats to suit you and your personal and professional commitments, IE offers a variety of programs which prepare you for whatever challenges the future brings, regardless of your time constraints or professional background.
The IE Business School offers an extensive variety of Bachelor Degrees, Masters in Management programs, MBA Degree programs, Executive MBA programs, Masters of Law programs, Specialized Masters and Doctoral programs, in both English and Spanish.
Subject areas include:
-Digital Online Marketing
-International Legal Practice
-Telecom and Digitial Business
ESEI, founded in 1989, is a private business school in Barcelona, Spain, with the clear mission to provide our students with the best possibilities and opportunities to become excellent managers capable of meeting the challenge of new and changing markets.
ESEI International Business School in Barcelona offers a portfolio of internationally outstanding undergraduate, professional, and language programmes which are up to speed with global market trends.
We offer a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration delivered by NCC Education, validated and awarded by the University of Wales. This international business degree programme is in three stages. The first year consists of an International Diploma in Business (IDB), the second year is the International Advanced Diploma in Business (IADB) and in the final year the Bachelor degree is undertaken (BSc BA). These programmes are offered entirely through English.
Our academic system is inspired by the most successful educational models. It allows students to fully develop their potential and helps them become accustomed to managing, controlling and leading the organisations of the future.