Study abroad business programs in Europe: Academic semester in Spain for international students of business, economics or international relations. Short business course taught in English, international university in Salamanca.
University of Salamanca - Cursos Internacionales: Would you like to study business abroad in Spain? If you are a student of International Relations, Business or Economics and would like to study in the beautiful city of Salamanca for one academic semester, you can apply for the Business Program offered by the University of Salamanca. All subjects are taught in English, apart from Spanish for Professional Purposes classes.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Business Program - Academic Semester in Salamanca: Taught in English. Choose at least three subjects per semester
- International Business
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- E-Commerce & Social Media Marketing
- Economics / Political Science. European Union.
- Business Ethics
- Current Spain
- Spanish for Professional Purposes / Espanol con Fines Profesionales
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Welcome to the International Business School of Valencia! We are a young and dynamic international business school offering flexible international business and management studies at the undergraduate and graduate level in a truly unique cross-cultural, and English-speaking environment. We offer a wide range of Associate, Bachelor, and Masters Degrees as well as Graduate Certificate programs.
Committed to offering quality business and management education at the undergraduate and graduate level, we strive to continually improve our academic programs in accordance with the demands of the global marketplace as well as with the guidelines received from reputable American, European and international educational organizations.
Primarily by bringing the American educational model to Europe, we fill a void that is left by Europe’s traditional institutions: the need to link classroom theory to real-life applications and professional skills.
Valencia is Spain's third-largest city with a population of 740,000 inhabitants. It lies on the Mediterranean coast, just 2 hours south of Barcelona.
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
CETT Barcelona is a comprehensive institution for higher education, specializing in tourism and hospitality management. Affiliated with the University of Barcelona, we provide Bachelor Degree courses and Postgraduate Masters Degree programs as well as semester, Winter & Summer programs to students from all over the world.
Attendees from all over the world join CETT Barcelona Campus for a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in the hospitality & tourism industry. Participants study and live together, contribute pro-actively and exchange their experiences in an international setting. All courses combine in-class and out-door sessions, as well as professional visits related with the topics of the different courses.
Postgraduate Masters Degree Courses:
- Master in Hotel Management and Catering
- Master in Strategic Management for Tourism Companies
- Master in Tourism Management Innovation: Tourism Management of Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Tourism Development Program
- Hotel Management Program
With three campuses in the Madrid metropolitan area, Carlos III University of Madrid provides a wide range of business and management-related bachelor, masters and doctorate programs to students from around the globe. Many of our programs are taught in English, including our MBA degree.
The Department of Business Administration at Carlos III, consistently ranked first in Business Administration Studies in Spain, is committed to high quality teaching and research.
Despite of being a very young university, it stands out within Spain as one of the top centers of business-related teaching and research. In addition, it is increasingly being recognized within Europe as a leading academic center.
Our vision is to be the leading Spanish university- based school of business and economics and among the best in Europe with a reputation for academic excellence, global diversity, and social responsibility.
Admission to the business programs entitles selected students who meet the admission requirements to spend an additional year at Arizona State University and obtain the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree from that University.
We are an International Graduate School of Management which seeks to impact the management profession by offering high-quality learning to students and senior executives from around the world. Our programs are designed and delivered by faculty who are recognized for their dedication to teaching and research, with close ties to the international business community. The proof of our success is the 23,000 alumni of IESE programs working in more than 91 countries around the world. They are known for their professional excellence, integrity and broad vision of life. Moreover, IESE is normally ranked among the leading business schools of the world.
Marbella International University Centre, Southern Spain
Courses / Programs
Marbella International University Centre (MIUC) provides a range of degree courses in the fields of Business, Media, IT, Psychology, Politics, and Marketing.
Available for Spanish and international students, all of our undergraduate and graduate degrees are taught entirely in English. MIUC is located in the port city of Marbella in the province of Malaga, on the Costa del Sol in Southern Spain.
At MIUC, we pride ourselves on our range of dynamic Bachelor and Master degree courses, which combine interactive teaching practice with personalised student services and state of the art facilities.
We offer a personally-tailored approach to each student, and ensure that they are equipped with a concrete set of skills they need to succeed in the global world of business.
Our advanced teaching methods and use of cutting-edge technology ensures that our graduates are confident in making their own decisions and able to turn their dreams into reality.
Special emphasis is placed on developing analytical thinking into practice, preparing students for future placements in international industries.
All MIUC programmes are validated by Singidunum University, thus complying with the Bologna Process. This is a series of agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability in the standards and quality of higher education qualifications.