Study abroad business programs in Europe: Academic semester in Spain for international students of business, economics or international relations. Short business course taught in English, international university in Salamanca.
University of Salamanca - Cursos Internacionales: Would you like to study business abroad in Spain? If you are a student of International Relations, Business or Economics and would like to study in the beautiful city of Salamanca for one academic semester, you can apply for the Business Program offered by the University of Salamanca. All subjects are taught in English, apart from Spanish for Professional Purposes classes.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Business Program - Academic Semester in Salamanca: Taught in English. Choose at least three subjects per semester
- International Business
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- E-Commerce & Social Media Marketing
- Economics / Political Science. European Union.
- Business Ethics
- Current Spain
- Spanish for Professional Purposes / Espanol con Fines Profesionales
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Located in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain, Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited language school that also offers a range of work experience / internship placements in the hospitality, business, and culinary arts industries.
• We provide you with an immersive option for learning Spanish and living within a new culture. We have a range of different work experience / job placement posts in the hotel and catering sectors as well as in the business / corporate world.
• Internships take place in locations all over Spain, including Bilbao, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, Granada among others.
• Getting to know a different culture, reinforcing your knowledge of other languages, and gaining key hospitality and business management skills for your specialist sector are all good reasons to seize this fantastic opportunity to gain an unique experience.
Student Testimonial: "My experience with Instituto Hemingway was really wonderful. They found me the job I wanted in Barcelona (Spain), in a flexible and professional manner." - Phillip, USA
Escuela Europea de Negocios (The European Business School EEN) is located at C/ Ancha, 8, 37002 Salamanca, Spain. This is a highly prestigious institution, situated among the best of the kind in Spain. In EEN we are aware of the fact that universities progress more slowly than the economic market, which makes it necessary for a training envisaged around the business world. The companies are in need of professional workers with two basic qualities: training and work experience. These are the main objectives of the Global Master in Business Administration programme of EEN: to supply the necessary knowledge for the different areas of the business world and to incorporate the work experience required for it. The international influence of this programme should be highlighted, as it goes deeply into the issue of globalisation and business. For this purpose, various agreements and exchanges are being developed with foreign Business Schools.
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Escuelas Internacionales Para la Educación y el Desarrollo (EIDE) in Santurtzi, Bilbao, Northern Spain was founded in 1976. It is a private institution whose goal is to promote and develop language courses and degrees in Higher Education, including our two-year Higher Studies in Hospitality Management diploma course.
The Higher Studies in Hospitality Management is aimed at those who wish to become professionals in the hospitality industry, who are fond of working with people, travelling and learning new cultures and who want to develop an international career. It is a very complete programme, focused on developing practical skills that prepare the students to enter middle management positions. It also includes internships in hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
EIDE's effort to train highly qualified professionals in this area is shown in the excellent careers and acknowledgement of its students.
- Higher Studies in Hospitality Management: 2 academic years which includes a 3- month internship in Spanish Hotels. On completion, you will receive an official diploma issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
ESEI, founded in 1989, is a private business school in Barcelona, Spain, with the clear mission to provide our students with the best possibilities and opportunities to become excellent managers capable of meeting the challenge of new and changing markets.
ESEI International Business School in Barcelona offers a portfolio of internationally outstanding undergraduate, professional, and language programmes which are up to speed with global market trends.
We offer a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration delivered by NCC Education, validated and awarded by the University of Wales. This international business degree programme is in three stages. The first year consists of an International Diploma in Business (IDB), the second year is the International Advanced Diploma in Business (IADB) and in the final year the Bachelor degree is undertaken (BSc BA). These programmes are offered entirely through English.
Our academic system is inspired by the most successful educational models. It allows students to fully develop their potential and helps them become accustomed to managing, controlling and leading the organisations of the future.
Les Roches is an international hospitality management institute located in Marbella, close to Malaga in southern Spain. Recognized for our academic programs that combine the Swiss tradition and rigor of hospitality and tourism education with practical knowledge through specific programs for each course, our courses are designed for students to acquire relevant skills and to help develop their international career. These programs include a Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA Hospitality), the undergraduate Hotel Management Diploma and a Postgraduate Diploma in Hotel Managment- Internships (work experience) form part of all courses.
Our programs of study are taught entirely in English.The school offers the right combination of practical and theoretical classes which are taught in fully operational and well-equipped modern facilities.
Les Roches Marbella was the first school in Spain to receive institutional accreditation from the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) in the USA.