Spanish Sailing: Spanish Sailing is located 2kms from the Catalan fishing town of l'Ametlla de Mar, 150 kms down the coast from Barcelona, Spain. Our school is set on 5 acres surrounded by olive farms and mountains. Our school is a fully residential Royal Yachting Association (RYA) approved shore based training centre. We teach all of the RYA theory courses in one-to-one situations and in a beautiful environment.
- RYA Basic Navigation: 2 day introduction course into basic navigation and safety
- RYA Day Skipper Shore based: A comprehensive introduction to cruising for new or inexperienced skippers
- RYA Coastal Skipper / Yacht master Offshore Shore based: Advanced training for more experienced skippers building on the day Skipper course
- RYA Diesel Engine: A beginners course to help you prevent and solve diesel engine failure
- RYA SRC (VHF) - Marine Radio Short Range Certificate: A one day course for anyone who owns a fixed or hand-held marine radio
- RYA Radar: A one-day course giving you an understanding of radar as an aid to navigation and collision avoidance
- Electronic Navigation: A more comprehensive course covering all aspects of selection, installation and use of equipment. The course is flexible and can be tailored to fit individual requirements. It can be taken alongside one of the RYA courses or on its own.
• The most famous soccer club in Spain and around the world, Real Madrid Football Club, wants you to experience the best soccer coaching program this summer!
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in facilitating entry to prestigious soccer football camps in Europe. Our Spanish soccer camps include intensive summer programs for boys ages 7 to 17 years with the Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience.
• Our football camps are run by highly experienced certified coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
• Soccer Camps International also works in association with the FC Barcelona Soccer School, Spanish Soccer Federation International Soccer Camp in Madrid, and Atletico de Madrid Technification Soccer Camp.
Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience: • Residential camps for boys ages 7-17
• Maximum stay: 2 weeks
• Spanish / English classes available
Soccer Camp features: - Make new friends from all over the world
- Learn new cultures
- Become a better and more competitive soccer player
- Develop new soccer skills with the best football coaching methods in Europe
- Challenge yourself and test your soccer ability against international soccer players
Enjoy a unique summer experience with ISC International Spanish Courses in Alicante - and learn Spanish while enjoying your favourite sports and meeting students from all over the world.
We provide summer Spanish language programs combined with sport, cultural and leisure activities to international students ages 13-18. Based in Alicante in southern Spain's Costa Blanca, our summer programs last for 1, 2 or 3 weeks.
We pride ourselves on our students having fun while learning Spanish, making new friends, experiencing new cultures and enjoying the Spanish lifestyle. Students take part in a wide variety of educational, cultural, sporting and leisure activities each day.
ISC´s aim is to promote and disseminate the Spanish language and culture by organizing educational, sport, cultural and leisure activities in the city of Alicante.
Students are provided with accommodation and meals in the student residence, in which they can enjoy the use of a swimming pool, wifi, outdoor swimming pool, solarium, fitness area, sports track.
Davy Jones Diving is the closest PADI diving school to the El Cabrón Marine Reserve at Arinaga, and the only BSAC (British Sub-Aqua Club) school on the island. Being next to one of the best and most spectacular dive sites in the Canary Islands means that they have some fantastic dives and great fun as their knowledgeable dive leaders and instructors lead you through this fabulous treasure-trove of marine life.
Their service includes pick up and drop off at your hotel reception and a freephone number for bookings. They take you to the best dive sites on the island so you can experience its beautiful reefs and sea life. They offer Discover Scuba, Courses, Snorkelling and exploration and adventure dives (deep, reef, wreck, night) for qualified divers. They teach from beginners (Discover Scuba Day Excursion) to advanced levels under the BSAC and PADI training schemes.
EduKick, Inc is a leading organization providing international football academies, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly & summer camps abroad.
EduKick aims to equip young student soccer players (boys & girls) for life’s challenges in a way no other experience can.
EduKick's programs are available in Spain, Italy, France, UK / England, Germany, Portugal, Greece, Israel, China, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the U.S.
EduKick Madrid Football Academy Boarding School invites Spanish Language Study & Middle School / High School soccer players (male & female) from around the world to distinguish themselves as footballers and join our very unique Spanish Immersion Soccer Boarding School Academy in Madrid, Spain, home of the world's most famous soccer club, Real Madrid.
The EduKick Madrid Football Studies Program is the ultimate language immersion, study abroad football development program. Our football exchange programs are for dedicated soccer players that want to study and train abroad in Madrid.
Soccer training is conducted in the native language so that the opportunity for students to learn through immersion is maximized.
Parent Testimonial: "Jye has had the most wonderful 6 months of his life and a very special thank you to all of the Edukick Madrid staff for caring and looking after our son so well.
This has given him the opportunity to embrace another culture whilst playing a sport he has loved from a very early age."
- Dyan & Steve - Parents of Jye (age 16), Australia
• Study Sports Management with EU Business School (EU) Barcelona - a leading international business school!
• Located on Av. Diagonal close to the city center, EU provides a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree and an MBA degree in Sports Management, which are taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• At EU, we combine the American university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be succesful in the international business world.
• Our undergraduate and graduate sports management courses are taught using the case study method, which helps to prevent business theory from remaining abstract and incomprehensible.
• Small class sizes of 20-25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students & faculty.
• The EU Group is accredited for the quality of its programs by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education).
• EU Business School is proud to be ranked Tier One in Europe for our MBA in CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2016 - the leading global reference tool for MBA candidates.
Student Testimonial: "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose EU."
- Andreas, Germany
Travel & Education (T&E) offers summer study abroad, Spanish immersion programs to high school / secondary school students at an accredited language academy in Santander on the beautiful north coast of Spain. Our mission is to create global-minded individuals through the superior instruction of language and culture, and Spanish is our expertise. T&E students can earn university / college credits and gain an academic advantage on their ACT/SAT scores, as studying a foreign language generally improves verbal scores.
The language academy in Santander is accredited by the Cervantes Institute for its high quality instruction in Spanish and other related fields.