Spanish Sailing: Spanish Sailing is located 2kms from the Catalan fishing town of l'Ametlla de Mar, 150 kms down the coast from Barcelona, Spain. Our school is set on 5 acres surrounded by olive farms and mountains. Our school is a fully residential Royal Yachting Association (RYA) approved shore based training centre. We teach all of the RYA theory courses in one-to-one situations and in a beautiful environment.
- RYA Basic Navigation: 2 day introduction course into basic navigation and safety
- RYA Day Skipper Shore based: A comprehensive introduction to cruising for new or inexperienced skippers
- RYA Coastal Skipper / Yacht master Offshore Shore based: Advanced training for more experienced skippers building on the day Skipper course
- RYA Diesel Engine: A beginners course to help you prevent and solve diesel engine failure
- RYA SRC (VHF) - Marine Radio Short Range Certificate: A one day course for anyone who owns a fixed or hand-held marine radio
- RYA Radar: A one-day course giving you an understanding of radar as an aid to navigation and collision avoidance
- Electronic Navigation: A more comprehensive course covering all aspects of selection, installation and use of equipment. The course is flexible and can be tailored to fit individual requirements. It can be taken alongside one of the RYA courses or on its own.
Davy Jones Diving is the closest PADI diving school to the El Cabrón Marine Reserve at Arinaga, and the only BSAC (British Sub-Aqua Club) school on the island. Being next to one of the best and most spectacular dive sites in the Canary Islands means that they have some fantastic dives and great fun as their knowledgeable dive leaders and instructors lead you through this fabulous treasure-trove of marine life.
Their service includes pick up and drop off at your hotel reception and a freephone number for bookings. They take you to the best dive sites on the island so you can experience its beautiful reefs and sea life. They offer Discover Scuba, Courses, Snorkelling and exploration and adventure dives (deep, reef, wreck, night) for qualified divers. They teach from beginners (Discover Scuba Day Excursion) to advanced levels under the BSAC and PADI training schemes.
Experience top golf coaching on Spain's Costa Del Sol! Jason Floyd Golf Academy is a year round and summer golf school that provides golf coaching courses to adults and juniors (ages 11-18) at amateur to elite levels.
We are confident that the skill and expertise of our Performance Programme Team, our state-of-the-art practice facilities and and high-tech equipment, combine to provide the ultimate in golf instruction.
Whether you are a beginner, a club golfer or a Tour Professional, why not contact us for an initial assessment and a discussion on a personal tuition programme?
This will be the first step towards an unrivalled and unforgettable golfing experience, designed to enable you to realise your full golfing potential, maximise your enjoyment of the game and, of course, to achieve success.
• The most famous soccer club in Spain and around the world, Real Madrid Football Club, wants you to experience the best soccer coaching program this summer!
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in facilitating entry to prestigious soccer football camps in Europe. Our Spanish soccer camps include intensive summer programs for boys ages 9 to 17 years with the Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience.
• Our football camps are run by highly experienced certified coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
• Soccer Camps International also works in association with the Barcelona Soccer School, Spanish Soccer Federation International Soccer Camp in Madrid, and Atletico de Madrid Technification Soccer Camp.
Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience: • Residential camps for boys ages 9-17
• Maximum stay: 2 weeks
• Spanish / English classes available
Soccer Camp features: - Make new friends from all over the world
- Learn new cultures
- Become a better and more competitive soccer player
- Develop new soccer skills with the best football coaching methods in Europe
- Challenge yourself and test your soccer ability against international soccer players
We are a PADI dive centre and diving school based in Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria. We are a family run divecentre with our feet in the sea, our private terrace with direct access to the sea is a wonderful place to take your first underwater breaths, and a great place for non divers to relax too. We offer diving for all levels of experience. Beginners can take your first underwater breaths or get qualified to dive with the PADI open water course. For the experienced divers we offer daily dive trips in the islands clear, rich waters where you can see everything from sea-horses to manta rays.
We offer all PADI courses. Half day Discover scuba diving courses, two day Scuba Diver certificate and the four day Open Water course. All courses are taught in our private channel, with the last day of diving for the open water course at the National Marine Reserve at Arinaga. Courses for experienced divers as well as professional development courses.
We are a Padi dive centre based in Torreblanca, Fuengirola, Malaga, Spain. We offer courses from beginner level through to Divemaster on a one2one basis. The dive centre is situated right opposite the beach where the training takes place. We like to emphasise greatly of safety but at the same time have fun with the diving. We have fully qualified PADI instructors along with TDI trained staff. We also offer facilities for disabled divers with an HSA trained instructor.
Courses for beginners through to Divemaster level. We have various dive sites that can accommodate all level of divers, from discover scubas to qualified divers. We offer various speciality courses, just e mail and we will give you full details. If you book the open water diver course and the advanced open water course we will offer a discount of 20% of the advanced course.
International Spanish Courses (ISC Spain) offers summer Spanish language programs combined with sport, cultural and leisure activities in Alicante in the south of Spain on the Mediterranean coast.
Our summer programs last for 1, 2 or 3 weeks, and are designed for young people aged between 13 and 18 years.
Enjoy a unique summer experience - learn Spanish or perfect your current level, enjoy your favourite sports and meet students from all over the world.
In addition to our Spanish & Sports Camps, we offer summer programs for juniors (ages 13-18) that focus on a particular sport, with options including football, tennis, & golf. We also provide sports camps during the academic year, as well as school trips for groups to Alicante, Barcelona or Madrid.
Alicante is situated on the coast approximately 360 km south-east of Madrid, 538 km south of Barcelona, and 177 km directly south of Valencia.
Alicante Airport is connected with Madrid and Barcelona by frequent Iberia and Spanair flights, and with many Western European cities through carriers such as Ryanair, Easyjet, Air Berlin, Monarch Airlines, and Jet2.com.
The students are provided with accommodation and meals in the student residence, and can enjoy an individual room with individual bed, air-conditioning, private bath with shower, interior telephone, worktable & free internet.
Certificate of Completion:
At the end of the course, the student is presented with a certificate of what they have achieved.
Spanish Language + Sports Summer Camps: Program Duration: 1, 2 or 3 weeks
- Spanish + Tennis camp
- Spanish + Golf camp
- Spanish + Football camp
- Spanish + Basketball camp
- Spanish + Volleyball camp
- Spanish + Multi-Sport program
- Spanish + Windsurfing program
- Spanish + Sailing program
- Spanish + Personalized Package program
Further Year-Round & Summer Programs for Juniors:
- Summer sports camps for individuals (ages 13-18)
- Academic year sports camps & high school tours for sports academies
- Year-round school trips for groups