Spanish Sailing: Spanish Sailing is located 2kms from the Catalan fishing town of l'Ametlla de Mar, 150 kms down the coast from Barcelona, Spain. Our school is set on 5 acres surrounded by olive farms and mountains. Our school is a fully residential Royal Yachting Association (RYA) approved shore based training centre. We teach all of the RYA theory courses in one-to-one situations and in a beautiful environment.
- RYA Basic Navigation: 2 day introduction course into basic navigation and safety
- RYA Day Skipper Shore based: A comprehensive introduction to cruising for new or inexperienced skippers
- RYA Coastal Skipper / Yacht master Offshore Shore based: Advanced training for more experienced skippers building on the day Skipper course
- RYA Diesel Engine: A beginners course to help you prevent and solve diesel engine failure
- RYA SRC (VHF) - Marine Radio Short Range Certificate: A one day course for anyone who owns a fixed or hand-held marine radio
- RYA Radar: A one-day course giving you an understanding of radar as an aid to navigation and collision avoidance
- Electronic Navigation: A more comprehensive course covering all aspects of selection, installation and use of equipment. The course is flexible and can be tailored to fit individual requirements. It can be taken alongside one of the RYA courses or on its own.
• The most famous soccer club in Spain and around the world, Real Madrid Football Club, wants you to experience the best soccer coaching program this summer!
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in facilitating entry to prestigious soccer football camps in Europe. Our Spanish soccer camps include intensive summer programs for boys ages 7 to 17 years with the Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience.
• Our football camps are run by highly experienced certified coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
• Soccer Camps International also works in association with the FC Barcelona Soccer School, Spanish Soccer Federation International Soccer Camp in Madrid, and Atletico de Madrid Technification Soccer Camp.
Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience: • Residential camps for boys ages 7-17
• Maximum stay: 2 weeks
• Spanish / English classes available
Soccer Camp features: - Make new friends from all over the world
- Learn new cultures
- Become a better and more competitive soccer player
- Develop new soccer skills with the best football coaching methods in Europe
- Challenge yourself and test your soccer ability against international soccer players
Davy Jones Diving is the closest PADI diving school to the El Cabrón Marine Reserve at Arinaga, and the only BSAC (British Sub-Aqua Club) school on the island. Being next to one of the best and most spectacular dive sites in the Canary Islands means that they have some fantastic dives and great fun as their knowledgeable dive leaders and instructors lead you through this fabulous treasure-trove of marine life.
Their service includes pick up and drop off at your hotel reception and a freephone number for bookings. They take you to the best dive sites on the island so you can experience its beautiful reefs and sea life. They offer Discover Scuba, Courses, Snorkelling and exploration and adventure dives (deep, reef, wreck, night) for qualified divers. They teach from beginners (Discover Scuba Day Excursion) to advanced levels under the BSAC and PADI training schemes.
Club Yachting, located in Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain, is a Royal Yachting Association (RYA) school offering Sailing, Motor Boat, Powerboat and Theory courses. At Club Yachting we are all passionate about sailing and motor cruising, and our mission is to pass this passion onto our customers.
Club Yachting is run by Andy Williams, with help in the office from Janet and in the marina our team of permanent instructors. Andy has been sailing since he was 8 years old, and spent his teenage years racing in the Solent, competing in the Fastnet race 3 times. After sailing some 40,000 miles he took his Yachtmaster exam a few days after his 18th birthday.
Club Yachting offers the full range of RYA Sailing, Motor Cruising and Powerboat courses, as well as the full range of theory courses. The RYA is the UK national body for all forms of boating, including dinghy and yacht racing, motor and sail cruising, RIBs and sports boats, powerboat racing, windsurfing, inland cruising and narrowboats, and personal watercraft.
Enjoy a unique summer experience with ISC International Spanish Courses in Alicante - and learn Spanish while enjoying your favourite sports and meeting students from all over the world.
We provide summer Spanish language programs combined with sport, cultural and leisure activities to international students ages 13-18. Based in Alicante in southern Spain's Costa Blanca, our summer programs last for 1, 2 or 3 weeks.
We pride ourselves on our students having fun while learning Spanish, making new friends, experiencing new cultures and enjoying the Spanish lifestyle. Students take part in a wide variety of educational, cultural, sporting and leisure activities each day.
ISC´s aim is to promote and disseminate the Spanish language and culture by organizing educational, sport, cultural and leisure activities in the city of Alicante.
Students are provided with accommodation and meals in the student residence, in which they can enjoy the use of a swimming pool, wifi, outdoor swimming pool, solarium, fitness area, sports track.
• Study Sports Management with EU Business School (EU) Barcelona - a leading international business school!
• Located on Av. Diagonal close to the city center, EU provides a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree and an MBA degree in Sports Management, which are taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• At EU, we combine the American university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be succesful in the international business world.
• Our undergraduate and graduate sports management courses are taught using the case study method, which helps to prevent business theory from remaining abstract and incomprehensible.
• Small class sizes of 20-25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students & faculty.
• The EU Group is accredited for the quality of its programs by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education).
• EU Business School is proud to be ranked Tier One in Europe for our MBA in CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2016 - the leading global reference tool for MBA candidates.
Student Testimonial: "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose EU."
- Andreas, Germany
Experience top golf coaching on Spain's Costa Del Sol! Jason Floyd Golf Academy is a year round and summer golf school that provides golf coaching courses to adults and juniors (ages 11-18) at amateur to elite levels.
We are confident that the skill and expertise of our Performance Programme Team, our state-of-the-art practice facilities and and high-tech equipment, combine to provide the ultimate in golf instruction.
Whether you are a beginner, a club golfer or a Tour Professional, why not contact us for an initial assessment and a discussion on a personal tuition programme?
This will be the first step towards an unrivalled and unforgettable golfing experience, designed to enable you to realise your full golfing potential, maximise your enjoyment of the game and, of course, to achieve success.