Top golf schools in Europe: Residential golf school in Spain offering year-round intensive golf coaching programs for adults & summer golf camps for kids & teens. Golfing holidays on the Costa del Sol for beginners to professionals, golf lessons with private coach.
Jason Floyd Golf Academy: Jason Floyd Golf Academy (JFGA) is a year-round and summer golf school in Estepona, a seaside town on southern Spain's Costa Del Sol, 1 hour east of Malaga. We provide a range of long and short-term golf coaching courses to adults and juniors (kids & teens) from amateur to elite level. Rigorous instructor training enables the Academy to deliver tuition designed and tailored to maximise each student’s performance. We do not believe in a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach.
Jason Floyd has coached players to victories on the European Tour, the European Challenge Tour and the Asian Tour. Having also worked with Ryder Cup Players and coached on the US PGA Tour, Jason’s knowledge and experience is very extensive.
“I have no hesitation in saying Jason is one of the most intelligent young coaches in golf today”. - Ewen Murray, Sky Sports golf commentator and former European Tour Player
Why Choose Jason Floyd Golf Academy?
- Top Quality Golf Instruction Our Academies aim to provide an exceptional and unique blend of top quality golf instruction that will appeal to students from all over the world.
- Respected, Leading Experts Jason Floyd has coached many Tour Players to victories worldwide, coached all levels of players across the globe and after 20 years as a professional golf coach is widely recognized as one of the leading experts in the industry.
- Passion for Golf The Jason Floyd Golf Academies are testimony to his knowledge of the game, his passion, his insistence on quality and above all, his desire to help golfers of whatever age or ability to improve their game.
The academy believes in a holistic approach and boasts a performance programme and one of the best team of specialists worldwide.
Qualified & Professional Instructors: Each Academy Instructor undergoes a structured and comprehensive continual training programme leading to many levels of certification as a Jason Floyd Certified Instructor. Academy Instructors develop an in depth knowledge and understanding of all aspects of the golf game.
Elite Golfing Programmes for Adults:
- Annual Golf Programme for Amateurs & Professionals, including full board. Runs from September to June
- Short Term Programmes: from one week to 7 months, based on the full time model. Flexible options.
Further Golf Coaching Programmes: - Short-term Amateur Programmes
- Junior Programmes for Golfers ages 11-18
- Summer Programmes and Holiday Camps for Juniors (ages 11-18)
Address:Valle Romano Golf Resort, Estepona, Málaga, Spain
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-04-09 were from:
New Delhi, India;
Scotland, UK & England;
Yorkshire, UK & England;
Belfast, UK & England;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience Soccer Camp, Atlético de Madrid Soccer Camp, Barça Academy Clinic, Barcelona International Girls Clinic Soccer Camp, Spain Federation National Team International Soccer Camp
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in facilitating entry to prestigious soccer football camps in Europe.
• Our Spanish soccer camps include intensive summer programs for boys and girls of ages 9 to 17 years old across different locations in Madrid and Barcelona, two of the most football-crazy cities in the world with legendary soccer teams in Spain!
• Soccer Camps International also works in association with the Spanish Soccer Federation International Soccer Camp in Madrid. Camps are run by highly experienced certified football coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
• The Barça Academy Clinic and the residential girls only soccer camp are located at the official training facilities of FC Barcelona, and practices are hosted at FC Barcelona’s official training fields (behind Camp Nou Stadium!).
With Soccer Camps International, you will:
• Make new friends from all over the world
• Learn new cultures
• Become a better and more competitive soccer player
• Develop new soccer skills with the best coaching methods in Europe
• Challenge yourself and test your soccer ability against international soccer players.
Parent Testimonial: "I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful time that my son once again experienced at the Real Madrid camp this year. In his own words, he refers to the Real Madrid Technification Camp as ‘the best days in his life." - Maximilian
International Spanish Courses (ISC Spain) offers summer Spanish language programs combined with sport, cultural and leisure activities in Alicante in the south of Spain on the Mediterranean coast.
Our summer programs last for 1-3 weeks, and are designed for young people aged between 13 and 18 years of age. Enjoy a unique experience - learn or perfect your level of Spanish, enjoy your favourite sports and meet students from all over the world!
In addition to our Spanish & Sports Camps, we offer summer programs for juniors (ages 13-18) that focus on a particular sport, with options including football, basketball, tennis, & golf.
We also provide sports camps during the academic year, as well as school trips for groups to Alicante, Barcelona or Madrid.
Alicante is situated on the coast approximately 360 km south-east of Madrid, 538 km south of Barcelona, and 177 km directly south of Valencia.
Alicante Airport is connected with Madrid and Barcelona by frequent Iberia and Spanair flights, and with many Western European cities through carriers such as Ryanair, Easyjet, Air Berlin, Monarch Airlines, and Jet2.com.
The students are provided with accommodation and meals in the student residence, and can enjoy an individual room with individual bed, air-conditioning, private bath with shower, interior telephone, worktable & free internet.
Certificate of Completion:
At the end of the course, the student is presented with a certificate of what they have achieved.
Kaptiva Sports Academy is an elite soccer school in Barcelona, Spain that specializes in offering world-class soccer tours and soccer educational programs for teenage boys (ages 14-18). The Academy’s main goal is to offer the best annual soccer program to young talented soccer players from all over the world, helping them reach their full potential.
The Academy offers: - Year-round Elite Soccer Training led and conducted by our Technical Academy Staff.
- Competition at the highest level, either on official competition or at friendly games.
- The opportunity to be represented by a Kaptiva Sports authorized FIFA Player Agent, who will take care of the soccer player’s career.
- The full commitment of an international Sports Company, with proven success in the soccer industry which also holds agreements with top professional Soccer Clubs and top soccer-related professionals worldwide.
- Full development: Academic, athletic and personal.
Participating players choose from full-year (10 months), half-year (6 months), or one week programs.
As well as becoming immersed in soccer, students also enroll in our Education & Language Program that guarantees the continuing education of the player.
Kaptiva Sports Academy also runs Summer Soccer Camps in collaboration with FC Barcelona and RCD Espanyol, Barcelona.
Spanish Sailing is located 2kms from the Catalan fishing town of l'Ametlla de Mar, 150 kms down the coast from Barcelona, Spain. Our school is set on 5 acres surrounded by olive farms and mountains. Our school is a fully residential Royal Yachting Association (RYA) approved shore based training centre. We teach all of the RYA theory courses in one-to-one situations and in a beautiful environment. In addition to the normal classroom facilities, our school is fully equipped with a variety of simulators and even a fully working electronic 'bridge'. The number of participants on any course is intentionally kept low to allow near one-to-one attention and the structure of the training is flexible to allow individual requirements to be addressed. It is usual to start the course by correspondence ahead of the visit, to make best use of the time at the centre where the concentration is on those topics usually found the most difficult to grasp and where individual attention is most needed.
• Study Sports Management with EU Business School (EU) Barcelona - a leading international business school!
• Located on Av. Diagonal close to the city center, EU provides a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree and an MBA degree in Sports Management, which are taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• At EU, we combine the American university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be succesful in the international business world.
• Our undergraduate and graduate sports management courses are taught using the case study method, which helps to prevent business theory from remaining abstract and incomprehensible.
• Small class sizes of 20-25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students & faculty.
• The EU Group is accredited for the quality of its programs by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education).
• EU Business School is proud to be ranked Tier One in Europe for our MBA in CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2016 - the leading global reference tool for MBA candidates.
Student Testimonial: "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose EU."
- Andreas, Germany
Davy Jones Diving is the closest PADI diving school to the El Cabrón Marine Reserve at Arinaga, and the only BSAC (British Sub-Aqua Club) school on the island. Being next to one of the best and most spectacular dive sites in the Canary Islands means that they have some fantastic dives and great fun as their knowledgeable dive leaders and instructors lead you through this fabulous treasure-trove of marine life.
Their service includes pick up and drop off at your hotel reception and a freephone number for bookings. They take you to the best dive sites on the island so you can experience its beautiful reefs and sea life. They offer Discover Scuba, Courses, Snorkelling and exploration and adventure dives (deep, reef, wreck, night) for qualified divers. They teach from beginners (Discover Scuba Day Excursion) to advanced levels under the BSAC and PADI training schemes.