EduKick Madrid Football Academy Programs:
EduKick, Inc is a leading organization providing international football academies, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly & summer camps abroad. EduKick aims to equip young student soccer players (boys & girls) for life’s challenges in a way no other experience can.
EduKick Madrid Football Academy Boarding School:
EduKick Madrid Football Academy Boarding School invites Spanish Language Study & Middle School / High School soccer players (male & female) from around the world to distinguish themselves as footballers and join our very unique Spanish Immersion (Football/Soccer) Boarding School Academy in Madrid, Spain, home of the world's most famous soccer club, Real Madrid.
The goal of EduKick Madrid is to work with players on every aspect of their training to ensure they develop the physical, technical, tactical and mental foundation required for “top” performance.
This is accomplished through coaching and training in advanced strength and conditioning techniques, uniquely integrated with mental, nutritional and sports medical principles.
EduKick Madrid Academy - Football Studies Courses:
The EduKick Madrid Football Studies Program is the ultimate language immersion, study abroad football development program.
Our football academy provides professional and top level youth football training combined with quality academic and language instruction, in order to maximize the young person's overall experience abroad.
Academic Year Long Football Studies Program:
- For ages 13+. Incorporates full-time academic studies in Spanish middle / high school and daily high level technical football training over a nine (9) month period.
1/2 Academic Year Football Studies Program:
- For ages 13+. 22 weeks of accommodation, football training and academic study consisting of two academic terms with one vacation break. Spanish language immersion.
Specialized Goalkeeper Training Program:
- Incorporates Academic Year / Half Year courses, dedicated goalkeeper training sessions, weekly insertion to local Spanish football team
Soccer Academy for Competitive Female Players:
- For girls ages 13-24. Incorporates short-term & year-long training + education programs
Month Long Football Studies Program:
- 28 days of accommodation, football training and academic study available to students
Spanish & Soccer Summer Camps:
- For boys & girls ages 10-18 years old. Duration: 4 weeks (individual weeks also available).
EduKick Academy Module Taster Camp:
This 6-week summer program is an example course for interested and qualified international players to experience exactly what it would be like to attend our “Year-Long” Academic Football Academy Boarding School.
Academic Year Spanish Immersion - Football (Soccer) Boarding School:
EduKick Soccer Boarding School Program equips young student-players for life’s challenges in a way no other experience can.
Not only will they be prepared for a competitive international soccer environment, they will learn a deep appreciation for a new language and culture as well.
EduKick students are accommodated with local host families in the Bolton Area. All EduKick host families are carefully selected and experienced with long term international student care.
By participating in an EduKick Soccer Boarding School Program, a player distinguishes himself from his peers as a soccer player by committing to a year-long soccer development training course abroad.
Players learn that the world is much bigger than their neighborhood and they begin to consider their potential within this "bigger" world.
Each morning (Monday-Friday), EduKick High School student-players will attend our affiliated private High School. The High School boarders follow the Spanish National Academic Curriculum and all instruction at our affiliated private school is delivered in Spanish.
Academics are a major focus of our programs, and comprise a large part of our student’s daily lives. Classes are structured similarly, by subject and hour, with regular evaluations.
Class attendance is mandatory, and parents receive an attendance record and progress report at Christmas break and at the end of the program. In all High School boarding school programs offered by EduKick, the students cannot leave the school building during the day.
Language Element of the Program:
Attending an academic program taught totally in the foreign language presents a great challenge for students. We encourage our students to study as hard as they train to achieve the best overall results.
They will greatly progress with their language and social acquisition through the duration of this unique nine-month program abroad.
While EduKick does provide bilingual monitors, teachers and coaches, they still encourage the players to try to speak in the local language as much as possible. This maximizes the benefits of the language immersion element of the EduKick "year-long" program.
EduKick Madrid Spanish Language School:
The older (16 years and above) "University Level" players have the option to study Spanish Language & Culture only with accredited Native Spanish teachers in a private University classroom. Spanish Language instruction is held at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid in Canto Blanco.
Our "University Level" players will study Spanish Language & Culture following the world acclaimed communicative approach of International House Madrid. Group size will be 12-15 students per teacher.
Classes cover all aspects of learning the Spanish language (oral and written communication, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation). Our intensive course is ideal for our year long students who want to experience total immersion in the Spanish language.
Our intensive full immersion language program consists of 24/7 exposure to the key aspects of communication: to understand and speak the target language.
Spanish Language Certificates from The Instituto Cervantes:
The most widely recognised official Spanish qualification is the "Diploma de Español como Lengua extranjera” (DELE) – the Diploma of Spanish as a foreign language. They are held three times a year, in May, August and November. All three levels of the exam include a reading and listening comprehension, as well as grammar and vocabulary components and an oral test.
Students receive full “immersion” in Spanish and learn how to live and socialize successfully in this foreign culture. Players meet regularly with our bilingual tutors and our educational director to assist them with homework, prepare for exams, and act as a mentor for the EduKick Spain boarders while they are with us abroad.
The Soccer Program:
A “ciclos” approach to the technical, tactical, physical and mental elements of training enables EduKick to produce skilled, motivated, athletic players who thrive in the competitive arena.
EduKick has created a specific and well planned training regime that will ensure optimum football development to our players throughout the year abroad with our program. Also, we carefully monitor and control the stress recovery cycle that leads to over training, major injuries and burnout.
The main focus of our Spanish Immersion Soccer Boarding School will be on the player’s individual development. Students benefit from our progressive full-time training. EduKick's goal is to build well-rounded players utilizing a technical, tactical, physical and mental training model approach.
Individual Month Long Training:
This "Month-Long" Spanish Soccer Training program is designed for players who are looking to train under Spanish professional coaches for an extended period of time in order to develop their soccer skills considerably and distinguish themselves as "footballers".
Players will be training, and playing with the top youth players of the same age.
This program will provide top quality coaching, intensive full time training, quality accommodations and cultural experiences in order to maximize a players experience abroad.
EduKick Madrid Module Course:
6-week "taster" program in summer
An excellent opportunity for interested players to come to Madrid for a "two-week trial course" that will give the player (and his/her family) an excellent idea of exactly what to expect if attending our academic year (9 month) football academy course.
During the 2 weeks players will be treated just like one of our regular "Academy Players" and will receive and experience:
- Daily Professional FIFA certified Professional Coaching (M–Fri, approx 2 hours - mornings)
- Insertion to a local Spanish team with Official Gvt. Residency Permit & 2 hours/ day training with local team
- Top level competition playing with Local Madrid Youth Federation Leagues
- Daily Spanish Language classes (Mon – Fri, approx 2 hours per day)
- Edukick Madrid kit/uniform included
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) services available on site
- Accommodation at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid Residence ERASMO
- Training sessions take place at the “Polideportivo Municipal Dehesa Boyal"
- 3 meals each day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Airport pick-up/drop off. Local ground transportation to/from the residence to all training and matches
- Computerized data and video analysis of each individual player’s performances and areas of improvement across his formative year/s, are also available upon request
EduKick Madrid Spanish & Soccer Training Summer Camps:
Duration: 4 weeks / For boys & girls ages 10-18 years
EduKick is proud to offer the ultimate Spanish language immersion soccer training camp in Madrid, Spain...home of one of the world's greatest professional soccer clubs ever...Real Madrid!
Open to soccer players ages 10 years and up interested in cultural exposure through travel, daily Spanish language instruction by International House Madrid, excursions, and professional soccer training by the famous Aragonés brothers & professional Spanish coaches.
This program is an extremely unique immersion experience that combines international travel, daily Spanish language instruction, high-level professional soccer training, and cultural excursions together in one summer camp.
EduKick Madrid Soccer Summer program includes:
- Airport transportation to/from airport
- EduKick Jersey or Tee-Shirt
- “Reception Party” the day of our arrival with host representatives, coaching staff, teachers, and EduKick staff attending
- Bilingual Director to accompany the EduKick group daily throughout the program
- Daily soccer training by professional coaches from Professional Soccer School for a minimum of two hours daily
- Ratio of one coach per 15 youth. Provide full side, grass field for training/matches
- Evening training sessions: EduKick inter- squad scrimmages every other day
- Guided walking tour of Madrid & “Welcoming” presentation
- Daily language lessons
- Language lessons taught by two native, qualified, experienced, and licensed teachers (EduKick requires that the teachers follow a progressive and organized curriculum)
- Two guided full-day excursions to places of cultural & historical importance (Toledo and Segovia)
- Bus/van transportation for both full-day excursions
- Organized social activities
- Entrance into the Madrid Cup, ‘friendly matches” (Referees, uniforms, locker rooms, etc.)
- Residential lodging, shared, double room
- Separate residential housing (or floors) for female EduKick participants
- Full Board (3 meals daily) for participating youth
- At least two adult, professional monitors to supervise youth overnight at residential housing complex
- EduKick Certificate of Completion for EduKick Madrid & presentation ceremony
"The experience was terrific both as a cultural event and in skills improvement. I would recommend it to anyone. In fact I have enrolled again for next year".
- Ashley, Australia (Age 17)
Specific Contact Pages: - Girls Soccer Program
|Address: Alameda de Osuna, Madrid, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.