International schools & private schools: International school in central Singapore, south-east Asia, Private kindergarten programme, Christian kindergarten Singapore, Bilingual school, Chinese language programs for kids, English language classes
Kay Poh Road Baptist Kindergarten, Singapore: Kay Poh Road Baptist Kindergarten is based in the centre of Singapore (off River Valley Road) in southeast Asia. We believe that every child is special and should be given the opportunity to develop his or her fullest potential. We have a group of dedicated teachers to make learning a joy for the children.
* nurture a love for lifelong learning
* instill values and principles in daily living
* work in partnership with parents for the total development of the child
* provide quality education according to MOE's guidelines
* prepare children for Primary 1
Kindergarten Programme open to all nationalities:
- English and Chinese language through listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- The learning of mathematics through games and activities to reinforce concepts and stimulate thinking.
- The learning of science through hands-on experiences.
- Arts to express creativity.
- Music to appreciate songs and dances of various themes and culture.
- Outdoor play to develop motor skills and self-confidence.
- Computer lessons to enhance learning and give our children a head start in IT.
- Chess to encourage logical and independent thinking and be focused (only for K2).
- Bible stories to instill good social and moral values.
Serving secondary school children throughout Singapore, Maths Tutor Singapore provides specialized 1-on-1 mathematics tutoring for students of all levels. Classes take place at the student's home or chosen location. Our friendly maths tutor is an experienced secondary school maths teacher, relates well to students, and teaches maths in a fun and innovative way.
We identify the key reason why your child is not able to score well in maths, help your child to overcome this reason, and improve their scores from day one. Our classes incorporate relevant techniques and study skills to accelerate your child's learning curve.
"We are always recommending Ubol to all our friends because we had seen how Ubol helped our daughter. We know that Ubol can definitely help other children as well!"
- Azec & Siti, parents of Sabrina
Specialized 1-on-1 Maths Tutoring Classes for Children:
- Taught by experienced Maths teacher
- Designed for secondary school children
- Geared toward improving scores
- Personalized and unique approach
- Develop your child's interest in Maths
- Teaches Maths in a fun way
Kits4Kids Foundation is a private social enterprise based in Singapore, south east Asia, consisting of Kits4Kids Special School, Kindergarten, Student Care Centre and Training Centre, providing special and inclusive education to children and young adults.
In addition to services, it also provides parents and teachers training through its accredited Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Management and Special Education leading to degrees from US, UK and Australia.
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Current & Previous School Locations around the world:
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
Insworld Institute is a British Academic School in Singapore that is registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE) and with the Pearson Edexcel board. Insworld lnstitute models its education system on the best practices of UK.
Our wide-ranging curriculum has been established to enable students to select subjects in which they are interested, rather than streaming them along inappropriate channels. Insworld is a remarkable school emphasising care and flexibility that helps prepare its students for entry to the world's renowned universities.
A full range of subjects is offered both at IGCSE and A Level. The modular approach of the Edexcel examinations, combined with our flexible admission dates, provides an ideal route into university for geographically mobile expatriate students. Depending on the university degree they are preparing for, as well as their personal interests and hobbies, Insworld customises study programme for each student.
UWCSEA is an independent international day and boarding school offering the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum to Kindergarten 1 - Grade 12 students (aged 4 to 18 years) on two campuses in Singapore.
A defining characteristic of UWCSEA is the way we actively integrate our mission and values into every aspect of College programmes. We combine challenging experiences with academic rigor and creative opportunities in the personal education of every student, underpinned by the values of the College. At the core is our mission to educate individuals to take responsibility for shaping a better world.
A curriculum of this ambitious nature cannot be confined to the classroom, and we place equal importance on the worth of curricular and extra-curricular components. Experiences in the arts and sports, on expeditions, using technology, through service to others, are integrated with classroom learning.
The curriculum provides opportunities for students to develop all their intelligences - analytical, practical, creative and emotional. These then strengthen each other, leading to well-balanced, perceptive individuals who have the confidence to take action to improve the lives of others.
Nanyang Kindergarten was founded in 1934 in central Singaore, southeast Asia. Nanyang Kindergarten was set up as an affiliation of Singapore Nanyang Girls' High School. Nanyang Kindergarten is believed to have been the first Chinese kindergarten in the whole of the Malayan Peninsular at that time. It was the vision of our wise predecessors to provide quality education for students from kindergarten through to high school.
Nanyang Kindergarten shares the same rich heritage of the Nanyang Family which comprises of Nanyang Kindergarten, Nanyang Primary School and Nanyang Girls' High School. Nanyang Kindergarten has a well established tradition and owes its present achievements to the hard work and dedication of the Board of Directors, management, staff, alumni and community leaders over the years.