Spanish Language Schools in Spain: Spanish courses in Marbella, language immersion programs, intensive Spanish classes, DELE exam preparation, business Spanish lessons, academic year abroad near Malaga, South of Spain
Spanish Language Center: Spanish Learning Center is a Spanish language school located in one of the most emblematic and commercial areas of Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the south of Spain. The school is situated in the very centre of the city, 5 minutes from the beach and also easily accessible by bus.
The school is situated on the top floor of a 3 storey building. There is a very large and sunny terrace of about 1.000 m2 with wonderful views to the city and the sea, where students can also take their Spanish lessons (specially in summer).
We offer 8 bright classrooms with a maximum of 8 students per class, a very large reception room, common room with snack and refreshment machine, computer room with internet access, audio-visual room, etc. All of them are equipped with air conditioning (cool and hot) in order to make the students stay as pleasant as possible.
Based in the Spanish capital, Madrid Spanish Classes is a freelance group of native Spanish-speakers with post-graduate level qualifications specific to teaching Spanish as a foreign language and years of teaching experience. We offer courses to beginner to advanced level students from around the globe in individual or small groups. Our courses feature affordable prices: you get more for your money than with a traditional language Academy.
Lessons can be conducted in your home or office (within Madrid), at the teacher’s place, or in a nice cozy cafe in the centre of Madrid. We work with different methods depending on your needs - the classes are adapted to your objectives and reasons for learning the language (work, study, living in a Spanish-speaking country, just for fun), the time you have for learning, your age, profession, your interests and hobbies.
Studying at International House Madrid means studying with one of the largest and most established network of language schools in the world. From Madrid to San Francisco, Johannesburg to Singapore, you will find International House centres all over the world.
Our guarantee of quality in education and teaching has been established based on over more than 50 years experience and is proven by over 2 million satisfied students worldwide. It is a quality many others have tried to imitate but none have bettered.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
Welcome to our school, GADIR, and to the city of Cádiz, the oldest city in the West. GADIR, founded in 1989, is an average-sized school where all the pupils, teachers and organisers know each other and call each other by their first names from the very first day. Here with us you will feel at home.
If you want to know how Spanish people live, if you want to learn Spanish and have fun, if you are looking for a school with a wide variety of courses and excellent academic level,then come and visit us !