Spanish schools in Salamanca: Spanish language courses in Spain, Spanish immersion programs for adults. Private Spanish lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels. Study Spanish abroad in Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga, Valencia, Granada...
DILE Cursos Internacionales de Espanol: DILE Cursos Internacionales de Español is a friendly Spanish language school in the centre of Salamanca, a beautiful university city in Spain. We offer a range of Spanish language courses to students from around the world from beginner to advanced level.
Salamanca is the ideal place to learn Spanish for the perfect Spanish spoken by its inhabitants, its rich cultural, historical and artistic heritage and its youthful, cosmopolitan atmosphere.
Situated in the heart of Barcelona, Berlitz Spain provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level Spanish immersion courses to students from around the world. Courses include Intensive and Super Intensive Spanish, DELE Exam preparation, Spanish Crash courses, and more.
Berlitz has helped millions of men and women speak new languages and has helped countless business professionals cross cultural boundaries to communicate more effectively with others.
The most effective way of getting to know a language is to visit a country where it is spoken. Whether you study language abroad for a week or several months, you are immersed in the language and culture 24 hours a day. It is a fascinating and productive experience. The leader in language services, Berlitz offers foreign-study programs to help you reach your personal, academic or professional language goals.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
University Of Alicante´s International Relations Centre
Courses / Programs
The University of Alicante's International Relations Centre runs Spanish Language Courses at the university campus, a cosmopolitan area with close to 30,000 students and which experts consider to be the most modern and innovative campus in Spain. We are located at Campus de San Vicente to the north of Alicante, southern Valencia on the east coast of Spain. The International Relations Centre also offers students on these courses specific support services: Information and guidance for international students; an Accommodation Service; as well as a range of Cultural and Leisure Activities.
We offer a wide variety of Spanish Language Courses, which adapt to the needs of our students in terms of timetable, calendar and content. Our Courses are flexible, and our Standard Language Courses can be combined with Complementary Courses (Spanish Culture and Civilisation, Business Spanish, etc) or other more specific courses. We also offer students the chance to improve their oral skills by setting up language exchanges (conversation) with Spanish students, or to prepare for the DELE exam, which we organise.
Intensive Spanish; Standard Spanish; Business Spanish; Spanish Combi Course; DELE Training, Spanish Language Active Courses; Spanish Conversation; Spanish Culture and Civilisation; Spanish through Art; Spanish through Literature; Spanish through Film.
Our Spanish language school MELKART is situated in the old part of Cádiz, the southernmost capital of Andalusia. If you want to learn Spanish in Cádiz, a town surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, come to our Spanish school, located in a typical Andalusian house.
You will be greeted by our team of qualified and experienced Spanish teachers who all share one great passion: their love for Spain and the Spanish language. With the enthusiasm for teaching Spanish to people from different countries we provide lessons in a familiar and friendly atmosphere, which we consider as very important for efficient learning.
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
Based on the Costa Del Sol, Lyceum Espanol's unique and intensive private Spanish courses are designed for all ages, nationalities, and proficiency levels.
Our intensive courses are taught in your own apartment accommodation. Private tutoring environments are the best solution to start learning Spanish.
Students can choose the destination on the Costa del Sol - including Malaga, Nerja, Benalmadena, Rincon de la Victoria, and Marbella.
Lyceum Espanol enrolls many types of students. Different countries, different cultures, different ages and different levels are looking for Spanish courses in Spain – the school really is open to anyone!