Learn Spanish - Language Schools in Colombia: University Programs, Spanish schools in Medellin, Bogota Spanish courses. Study abroad programs in Latin America: Spanish immersion programs Colombia, Costa Rica, Argentina..
• Spanish World Institute (SWI) is one of the most successful Spanish language schools in Colombia. Established in 2006, we offer Spanish language courses to students from around the world at our campuses in Bogota and Cartagena.
• Our Spanish courses include General Spanish, Business Spanish, DELE exam preparation and private Spanish lessons. We offer 3 levels of teaching: basic, intermediate and advanced and follow the values of Instituto Cervantes.
• All of our teachers are native speakers and hold university degrees. They ensure that course work is relevant to our students' interests and objectives, utilizing a wide range of techniques and materials to vary the pace and variety of the Spanish classes.
• Our Spanish courses are offered year-round and start every Monday (except for bank holidays). Students can take classes for as little as one week up to an indefinite period of time.
• Our Spanish school is set in a colonial house specially refurbished to provide a suitable academic environment without losing its originality.
• With spacious classrooms, cafeteria, computers with free internet access and a library, it offers a complete range of facilities for students to improve their language skills.
Student Review: "My Spanish class is great so far. I have one more day left and I hope I can stay a little longer so that I can learn more. I would highly recommend Spanish World Institute. The classes are informative and reasonably priced!"
- Lauren, USA
Spanish Language Courses: - Beginner to Advanced Levels
• General Spanish Course (20 or 30 lessons per week)
• DELE Exam Preparation
• Business / Executive Spanish Course
• Private Spanish Lessons
• General Spanish Classes + Colombia Cultura
• General Spanish Classes + Salsa Lessons
• General Spanish Classes + Excursions
Universidad del Norte, Barranquilla, Colombia is a prestigious private higher education institution, one or the four universities in Colombia accredited institutionally by the Colombian Ministry of Education for its academic excellence. The course at Instituto de Idiomas, UNINORTE combines multidisciplinary course offerings with a variety of social and cultural activities. Students interested in art, history, international relations, political science and literature will find this program a complete and enriching experience. Barranquilla, located the on Colombian Caribbean Coast and well known for its yearly carnival, is the fourth largest city of Colombia with a population of more than two million inhabitants. Throughout the year, the ocean breeze offers the city a warm tropical climate. Barranquilla is also an intermediate path between the two most ancient colonial cities in Colombia: Cartagena and Santa Marta.
Our six week programs include an intensive Spanish Program for International Students developed for those who want to learn Spanish for academic, professional or social reasons. Important features of the program include: special language programs with custom-designed course work in general Spanish, specialized Spanish and teacher training. Each program contains an academic component as well as social and cultural ones. 25 hours of class per week, with three levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced.
International House (IH) Bogota is a high quality language school in Bogota, Colombia offering Spanish language courses, as well as English language & teacher training courses to both local and international students. The school is located in the centre of the historical district of La Candelaria in downtown Bogota. IH Bogota is one of the newest members of International House World, one of the world's top language course and teacher training organisations, with over 140 schools in more than 40 countries.
IH Bogota is part of the Viva Group of language schools offering quality Spanish language courses in choice destinations. IH Bogotá has been set up in collaboration with International House Barcelona (Spain). A key aim of International House is to raise the standards of language teaching around the world.
As well as the reception and offices, the school has 12 spacious classrooms and a study room with computers that students can use before / after class. The fact that we have students from all over the world, learning on different courses in such lovely surroundings, means that no matter what language you are interested in, you're likely to meet native speakers in the school.
- Spanish language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
* Intensive group Spanish language courses
* One-on-one private Spanish classes
* Online Spanish language courses
* Homestay program with a local Spanish-speaking family
* Intensive Spanish language course + voluntary work
* Spanish & eco-tourism Amazon tour
Additional language courses:
- Training courses for Spanish teachers
- English language courses for all levels
- Teacher training courses for English teachers (TEFL)
Yo Hablo Spanish School in Colombia provides intensive and private Spanish classes. We teach Spanish in the most beautiful Colombian cities such as: Bogotá (the capital city), Cali (western Colombia), Medellín, Cartagena and Bucaramanga (in the north). Our methodology is a combination theory and practice. You will learn to speak a world language and will gain an intimate experience of the country.
Our teachers are specialists and you will be astonished at how fast you will learn, and how much you will achieve in a short time. They will devote themselves completely to your individual needs. At your own pace, they will explain Spanish grammar, check your pronunciation and will help you select the right word for each situation.
Thanks to private classes, you will always have your say and any uncertainties can be resolved right away. You even can bring in your own ideas about content and structure of your classes. With each Spanish course you can book additional activities. Just tell us what you would like to do and where you would like to do it.
- Spanish language courses (private / group)
- Business Spanish language course
- Spanish language course & dance (salsa or tango)
- Spanish language classes & Colombian cooking course
- Spanish language course & sports (soccer, volley & basketball)
- Spanish language classes & adventure sport (kayak, rafting, climbing, hiking, mountaineering & mountain-biking)
- Spanish language classes & diving course
- Spanish language classes & Colombian culture course
- Homestay Program with a local family
Whee Institute is a non-profit Spanish language school that offers customized Spanish courses in small groups in the heart of Bogota, Colombia.
At Whee institute, you learn Spanish quickly, and practice it immediately in real environments with highly-qualified teachers.
Students at Whee can learn Spanish 4 times faster than at a university in Colombia. This is due to our 'no book' philosophy - we specifically design our classes depending on our students' needs.
We mix our courses with innovative techniques that help people explore different things in order to help them realize what makes them happy, and we encourage them to spread a little bit of that happiness to others.
• With dedicated campus locations in Bogota (the capital of Colombia), and Cartagena (on the north-east Caribbean Coast), Spanish World Institute (SWI) is a language learning institution that provides a wide range of Spanish programs to overseas students from beginner to advanced levels.
• Founded in 2006, our courses include General Spanish, Business Spanish, DELE exam preparation, private Spanish lessons, Spanish + culture classes, and more. We offer study options of 15, 20 and 30-hours per week following the values of the world-renowned Instituto Cervantes.
• Our Spanish courses are offered year-round and start every Monday (except for bank holidays). Students can take classes for as little as one week up to an indefinite period of time. Study with Spanish World Institute, learn a new language, and get a taste of Colombian culture.
• All teachers are native speakers and hold university degrees. They ensure that coursework is relevant to our students' interests and objectives, utilizing a wide range of techniques and materials to vary the pace and variety of the Spanish classes.
• Our Spanish school is set in a colonial house with spacious classrooms,cafeteria, video facilities, computers with free internet access and a library, an ideal place for students to improve their language skills.
Student Review: "A very professional and well organised school, with very experienced and friendly teachers who can tailor classes to meet specific needs of students!"
- Michelle, Australia