Language Workshop For Children: Language Workshop For Children offers language immersion programs in NYC Upper East Side, West Side and SoHo. Language Workshop For Children is a place where toddlers 6 months to 3 years and children 3 to 9 years meet through a fun immersion play group to learn French, Spanish, Italian, English, and Chinese.
Language Education Programs French, Spanish, Italian, English, and Chinese for Children Ages 0-9: - Languages for Tots Program
- Languages for Children Program
- Language Immersion Preschool Program
- Language Summer Programs
ABC Languages, Manhattan - Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
Developing good study skills in high school will prepare you for academic success in college. Learning how to effectively manage your time, how to prioritize your work and how to retain important information are skills that will be of huge benefit to you throughout your life.
While you still have the support of your teachers in high school, you are expected to think for yourself and to take control of your learning. Whether you're a freshman or a senior, you can improve your study habits by making a few changes to your routine. Your academic success is entirely up to you!
Try to study in quiet environments that are free from distractions - you can't concentrate effectively if you are constantly being interrupted. Have a dedicated study area at home, and use your school library also. If you have disruptive classmates, try to sit as far away from them as possible so you can focus on your teacher.
Create an efficient and realistic study schedule for yourself and stick to it. Study for blocks of 20-50 minutes and make sure you take plenty of breaks. Try to be physically active during your breaks but make sure you return to your study!
Study Skills for High School Students:
- Time Management: Use planners, study plans & to-do lists to keep you on track.
- Self-discipline: Attend all classes and meet every deadline for assignments. Set aside time each day for study.
- Focus in class and listen attentively. If you don't understand something, ask questions!
- Effective note-taking: Make sure you record important points.
- Be organized: Keep all of your study materials in one place.
- Have a dedicated study area free of distractions.
Honey Bunch Kids Daycare, located in Woodside, Queens, NYC, is a licensed daycare center offering quality daycare and early childhood education (including a French immersion program) to infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and after-schoolers. We believe that children are truly sponges! Children have an amazing capacity to absorb new information, and are extremely adaptable. At Honeybunch Kids, we take advantage of this learning potential by immersing youngsters in a French/English bilingual environment. Our bilingual program gives children a head-start in life as they learn a second language naturally and easily, just as they learned their first language.
Oogie Art is the World's No.1 art portfolio preparatory school based on college and art award results alone. We are located in Manhattan, NY, Boston & Lexington, MA, and Shanghai, China.
Every year, we have help students gain admission with scholarships to their 1st choice colleges and universities.
These are the results from 2018:
2 students accepted from Harvard
1 student from Stanford, MIT, Yale
3 students from Cornell
2 students from Columbia University
+ and many more from SVA, RISD, Parsons, and Pratt.
The results of this year's 2019 for Early Action and Decision:
1 student accepted to Harvard
2 students accepted to Cornell
At Oogie, students will build college prep skills and develop diverse portfolios with varying levels of experience. Our rigorous classes hone student's technical skills in a range of media, as well as develop an extraordinary body of their own frameworks because our students follow a curriculum that is specifically based on their individual needs, goals and most immediate deadlines.
Class scheduling is extremely flexible - students register by the semester or year.
1. Art Portfolio Prep Program: Gr. 7-12 & Transfer
2. Junior Program: Grade 7-8
3. Art HS or Boarding School Art Portfolio and Audition Prep Program: Gr. 7-8
4. Young Talent program: Gr.4-6
5. AP Studio Art Program: Gr. 10-12
6. Foundation Program: Gr. 7 and Up
7. Curating and Art Research Program
8. Art College Counseling Service
- Perspective Drawing & Painting
- Figure Drawing & Painting
- Advanced Drawing & Painting
- Mixed Media & Collage
- Group Crits
- Film & Animation
- Fashion Design
- Business of Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Art
- Installation Art
Conveniently located in Greenwich Street in downtown Manhattan NYC, The Park Preschool provides quality preschool and child care programs for children ages 2-5 years old. Licensed and certified by The City of New York Department of Health and Bureau of Day Care, we offer full-day and half-day programs as well as extended day programs.
Established in 1989, our preschool was founded on the belief that children learn through play and we have developed a philosophy and curriculum that nurtures each child’s potential growth and instills in them a desire for discovery and challenge and a love for learning. Our goal is to create an inclusive setting that helps all children become self-confident individuals. Within our supportive environment, your child can acquire a positive self-image, a solid sense of security, and a lifelong enthusiasm for learning.
The teachers at The Park Preschool and The Barclay Street School will foster each child’s independent thinking skills and thus help the children become self-confident as they become sensitive to the world around them.
Amiguitos Spanish Montessori Program is dedicated to guiding and helping your child grow, in a creative, safe, and loving home environment.
Situated on NYC's Upper West Side, we provide Spanish immersion preschool programs to infants and toddlers ages 6 weeks+. Our program focuses not only on the skill development of the children, but also intentionally works to teach the Spanish language.