University Of Tennessee:
The University of Tennessee offers the highest quality instruction, research, and outreach programs throughout the state of Tennessee, with campuses in Knoxville, Memphis & Tullahoma. From eleven colleges, our students receive undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees from more than 300 programs in academic fields such as Business Administration, Education, Health & Human Sciences, Engineering, and more.
Continuing Education, Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs
Course categories include:
- Allied Health
- Health & Human Sciences
- Health Science Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
- Business Administration
- Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Design
- Communication & Information
- Social Work
Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree
The curriculum leading to the Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D.) degree prepares students for the practice of law. The College of Law curriculum combines training in substantive law, procedure, ethics, and professionalism, with particular emphasis on analysis and reasoning, research, problem solving, writing, planning and drafting, business transactions, advocacy, and dispute resolution.
Biosystems engineering uses engineering science and mathematics to address opportunities and problems in biological, environmental, ecological and agricultural systems. Biosystems engineering degrees are offered through a collaboration between the College of Engineering and the Department of Biosystems Engineering and Soil Science in the UT College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources.
Min H. Kao Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Electrical engineering deals with the application of physical laws governing charged particles. This field impacts many aspects of modern life, from miniature integrated circuits to power systems spanning international boundaries. Computer engineers work with digital processing of images and signals. The study of computer science emphasizes hardware, software and theory.
Restaurant and Food Service Management Undergraduate Degree
Restaurant and Food Service Management emphasizes acquiring those skills that are necessary to operate any type of food service activity and prepares our students to begin their careers at the managerial level. Discipline specific courses include: Restaurant and Food Service Operations Management; Cost Control; Food Quality; Food Safety; and Strategic Planning.
All majors take the Service Management Core, which includes: Introduction to the Service Industry, Family and Consumer Behavior, Developing the Service Workforce, Diversity in the Service Marketplace, Strategies for Growth, Professional Development, Legal Issues in Service Management, Service Leadership.
Bachelor of Architecture
The B. Arch is a five year undergraduate first professional degree designed for students who are eager to pursue architecture as a career choice. Approximately 70% of the curriculum consists of professional courses and electives with liberal arts courses and electives comprising the other 30%.
The design studio is the core of our architecture curriculum, wherein students recognize, generate, and explore design ideas. In the design studio, the student synthesizes various aspects of the curriculum that develop in increasing complexity as students advance through the program. Students begin design courses in the first year of study receiving immediate exposure to the creative thought processes in visual thinking.
The University of Tennessee College of Business Administration is among the nation's top business schools. The college offers bachelors, masters, and doctorate level programs in a wide variety of business diciplines. Many of its programs are consistently ranked among the best in the world.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 1000 Volunteer Boulevard, Knoxville, Tennessee , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.