Homeschooling Education/ Homeschools in Maine: Online high schools, Christian homeschool programs, tutoring programs for kids, online K-12 schools in Maine to get an accredited high school diploma at home in Portland area, Lewiston, Bangor, West Scarborough, Sanford, Brunswick, South Portland ME..
Based in Massachusetts, The VHS Collaborative is a non-profit global collaborative of schools that provides over 200 online semester and full year academic courses to middle school and high school students in the US and around the world. We offer courses in Mathematics, Science, English Language Arts, Foreign Language, Arts, Business, Life Skills, Social Studies, and Technology.
Courses follow a set academic schedule, but students can complete their work online at anytime day or night, as long as you meet your specified due dates. Students interested in a future career can take one of our specialized courses in Entrepreneurship, Screenwriting, Forensic Science, or even Nuclear Physics. Or for something different, try Ghoulies, Ghosties, and Long-Legged Beasties or Bad Boys in Literature.
We can help you whether you are searching for a course you can take outside of the normal school day, a subject not offered at your school, or need to work around a scheduling conflict. Homeschooled students also benefit from our core and elective course catalog. Many parents and students partner with VHS to get quality learning, with the guidance of our specially trained teachers in a virtual classroom setting.
Online Semester & Full-year Academic Courses for Middle & High School Students:
- Core Courses (including Math, Science, Social Studies, and World Languages)
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Honors and Elective Courses
- Courses for Gifted and Talented Students
- Credit Recovery Courses
- Summer School Courses
- Professional Development Courses for Educators
• Are you searching for an accredited K-12 homeschool for students in Massachusetts?
• Based in Florida, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides online, NCAA-approved homeschooling programs for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, and high school students living in Massachusetts, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC).
• In addition to our comprehensive K-12 curriculum, we offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for homeschool students. We recognize that each child is an individual.
• Therefore, we provide customized instruction for students at all levels, with course content tailored to suit their learning style, interests, and educational goals.
• We welcome students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
Online Homeschool Programs: - For students in Kindergarten through Grade 12
• Homeschool diploma awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
Give your kids the best education the internet has to offer with The Grace Academy Online Homeschooling. Based in Philadelphia, PA, our accredited K-12 online Christian academy is a trusted source of educational freedom. The Grace Academy is committed to building a strong Christian, Biblical, spiritual, moral, ethical and academic foundation in home schooling students.
We offer students specialized assistance with its skilled team of Academic Counselors and Professionals who assist parents in teaching. We provide the lesson plans, assignments, and much more, while the parent determines the scope, sequence and method of self-paced instruction.
The Grace Academy is a homeschooling resource center and curriculum provider accredited through the National Private Schools Accreditation Alliance.
Based in Windham County, Vermont, Oak Meadow School is an internationally-accredited pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade distance learning institution that provides a complete, creative, and well-rounded curriculum designed for homeschooling families. Enrollment in Oak Meadow School is an option for families who would like to receive full academic credit and the support of an experienced teacher during their home-based educational journey.
Students enrolled at Oak Meadow receive all of the benefits of learning at home with the support of an experienced teacher and official school records. We serve over 600 families in grades Pre-K–12. We offer a flexible program with strong academic standards, accredited transcripts and an innovative college preparatory education.
Our PreK-12 curriculum materials provide everything you need to homeschool your child for an entire year. Lesson plans, assignments, activities and readings provide a solid foundation for the balanced development of your child. Our curriculum is the result of over 30 years of experience with home-schooled children, careful research into proven educational principles, and the creative efforts of many talented curriculum developers.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom -for U.S. & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one-to-one courses, and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Boston, Suffolk County, Middlesex County, Worcester County, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, Hampden, Essex County, Norfolk, Bristol, Plymouth counties & across MA.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided hundreds of US high school students & young adults with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred subject, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
AtHome Tuition provides comprehensive online tutoring programs for children and adults from 3rd Grade and up. Specializing in Math, Science, SAT and College Prep programs, AtHome Tuition is the world’s leading pioneer when it comes to studying online. We lead the field in both e-tutoring and one-to-one online study, with courses offered for the preparation of both competitive and academic exams.
Based in Montgomery County, Maryland, we currently provide study online courses to students in countries across the world, including the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. We believe that our work contributes greatly to the development of our students, by allowing them to achieve their educational goals in a comfortable and enriching learning environment.
The mission of AtHome Tuition is to provide students with high-quality personalized e-tuition which could help them in achieving their educational objectives, thus bringing to fore the multitudinous skills and talents that lie deep within each and every child. We strongly believe that our online tutoring courses would act as a basic foundation to transform your child into a more capable, strong and motivated individual in future.