Homeschool Education: Online Homeschooling Programs, Homeschools New Jersey, Online K-12 Schools NJ in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson area, Christian school programs, Accredited Homeschool High School Diploma at Home
• Are you searching for quality homeschool programs in New Jersey for your child or teenager? Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides NCAA-approved online homeschooling for K-12 students from throughout New Jersey and nationwide.
• We use Acellus Curriculum, a complete online learning experience developed by top educators. It includes core courses, elective courses, and career-technical courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student.
• On graduation, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also provide Advance Placement (AP) classes, summer classes, and college preparation assistance.
• For a fraction of the cost of a top private school, ALA offers certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC).
• We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each student is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
2.Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for U.S., UK & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one, personalised courses, and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Bergen County, Middlesex County, Essex County, Hudson County, Monmouth County, across NJ & nationwide.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided hundreds of U.S. high school students & young adults with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred subject, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
The New Jersey Virtual School (NJVS) offers quality online instruction to high school and middle school students in Grades 6 -12 for remediation, promotion, or to meet New Jersey high school graduation requirements. Based in Tinton Falls, Monmouth County, NJ, our online courses are year-round with summer remedial courses also available. New Jersey Virtual is not a diploma granting establishment.
Most courses and electives are available at standard, remedial and honors levels. Instructional pace levels can also be modified by the teacher to accommodate different learners. Every NJVS student is assigned a highly-qualified New Jersey certified teacher who interacts with the student and parent, providing extra help and encouragement to assist the student to successfully complete their course.
NJVS hires only New Jersey certified high-qualified teachers in their subject areas who hold a standard endorsement. NJVS teachers are experienced in the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards since most are teachers in public schools throughout the State.
Raritan Valley Community College (RVCC) is an accredited, coeducational community college in Somerset County, New Jersey. The Corporate & Continuing Education Department at RVCC offers daytime classes for children who are educated at home. Subjects include science, computers, fine & performing arts, languages, and more. Our enrichment programs are designed to enhance your child's knowledge and personal growth.
Based in Essex County, New Jersey, K12Kidz is an accredited online school that offers a comprehensive, Common Core curriculum for grades K-12th. With so many courses to choose from, K12Kidz is able to offer quality education for your child from their early learning years to getting them college ready. We hope you will take advantage of our affordable education and make us part of your child's educational foundation.
We offer our students many electives so they can expand their knowledge and engage their growing curiosity. Depending on their grade, students will be able to choose from Computer Classes, Imagine Mars, Keyboarding and Word Processing, Online Safety, College Readiness Courses, AP Courses, Credit Recovery, and GED Prep Bundle.
- Elementary School
- High School
- Computer School
Elective Courses include:
Technical Classes K-8,
GED Prep Bundle
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2021-01-18 were from viewers in:
Newark New Jersey;
You are here: School & College Search> Homeschool Programs / Online High School Diploma> Homeschools in New Jersey - Bergen County, Middlesex, Essex County, Monmouth, Hudson County, Ocean County, Union County..