Adirondack Learning Academy:
Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) delivers flexible and affordable, NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, and high school students living in New Jersey and throughout the U.S. Committed to providing a positive learning environment, we encourage success through customized instruction that recognizes that each child is an individual. On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma.
Adirondack Learning Academy is a member of the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC).
NISAC has accredited homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997. We are also approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Key Homeschooling Benefits with Adirondack Learning Academy:
• Customized Courses
Each child’s educational program is customized to meet their strengths, learning styles and interests to maximize learning.
• Personalized Attention
Studies have shown that the smaller the student-teacher ratio, the better the student performs. Each student is helped individually. All students will master a basic skill or concept before moving to more advanced concepts.
• Proven Success in Exams
Many studies have found that homeschooled children outperform their peers on standardized tests. In addition, students graduating from homeschool are active and involved in their communities.
For a fraction of the cost of a top private school, ALA offers a top-rated curriculum, certified teachers, a mentoring program, and college placement services.
All Students Welcome:
We welcome students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
Online Homeschool Programs:
- For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College entrance assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program
• “I like that ALA is work based and not time based, so you don’t have to waste a lot of time for no reason. Once you complete your work you are done!”
• “ALA saved me from a boring high school life so I could follow my dreams and still get an education! I like how it’s flexible and understanding with your schedule."
• ''The best part of the school is the teachers, who are always there for you. What I love about the Adirondack Learning Academy is the ability to go at your own pace. "
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.